Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.55 - 208votes)

Let's Lagoon

Alt Names: alt レッツ☆ラグーン
Author: Okazaki Takeshi
Artist: Okazaki Takeshi
Genres: Comedy ComedyDrama DramaEcchi EcchiFantasy FantasyHarem HaremHistorical HistoricalMystery MysteryRomance RomanceSeinen SeinenSupernatural Supernatural
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Yamada is a castaway on an island without any ships passing by and he is unable to recall why he is there. After finding his sports bag, he assumes he was on a school trip. With only seven days worth of food, he eventually decides to make a boat to leave the island. He thought he was alone on the island until finding a girl named Imaise Chika eating his food. They then decide to continue carving the boat together. Since the boat only has room for one, Yamada decides to set off for help, but returns upon noticing that not only has Imaise put her share of rations in his bag, they are mostly untouched as well. After returning, he notices she made the oar out of a fishing lance and he decides they can live on the island longer.
Go to Let's Lagoon Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Looking for help with this series New Window besiege211
  • 1 Replies
Topic Last Chapter Discussion New Window Cʜɪʟʟɪɴ_Pᴀɴᴅᴀ
  • 16 Replies
Topic Cover photo New Window oninn
  • 0 Replies

467 Comments

giphy.gif

ok

This love triangle wouldn't be a problem if they compromised with a threesome harem.

Cop-out chapter. Saw that one coming a mile away.

Nori is top tier waifu.

ADRIAAAAAAN!

Finally, she understand that Mr. Yamada is the same Yamada But Nori is still the best

lol i can't take this. every time they say yamada i think of the yamada from working!!

For me, it's Yamaaada from Tsuritama.

I'm willing to bet that neither will win. I'm thinking that Yamada wakes up and walks in front of them. To which both run into him, showing them Yamada can handle them both.

If Kamiyama loses the race I'm done.

That was random

"If he's dead" -Nori.

Spoiler

lol i can't take this. every time they say yamada i think of the yamada from working!!

Well, every time I read "Kamiyama", I hear it in Hayashida's voice from Cromartie High School.

I just want everyone to be happy ):

Surprised she didn't mention that she's in his pants right now even

Nori is love Nori is life.

That's one crazy seaweed fetish you've got going there.

See, that's the issue I have. I dislike the idea of having a closed time loop justify an out-of-character moment, in this case Yamada physically assaulting Chika.

That's fair, but it might have been a necessary evil, depending on how much thought Future Yamada put into how he would change his past.

The immediate problem is that if he changes anything beforehand, that would render his memory obsolete and severely impact his ability to act at the pivotal moment; while attacking Chika is out-of-character, he does do so with the memory that she doesn't suffer any serious injuries (granted it's impossible to knock someone out with an improvised club without giving them a concussion, which is pretty damn serious on a remote island, the mangaka should have depicted Yamada using chloroform or a tranquilizer dart instead), and it's done presumably because whatever he's trying to fix is serious enough for him to take the risk.

The upcoming problem is obviously the paradox this would create, which can only be avoided if he tricks his past self into thinking whatever happened happened, thus motivating him to return to prevent it. If that's Future Yamada's plan, it's even more important that events happen exactly as he remembers, otherwise any location or time-sensitive preparations he made would be ruined.

Spoiler

the future yamada came to tell his old self to not paying too much attention to chiaki.

because the best girl was already beside him all this time..

goddamit already written a response and erased by mistake ...
Chika is a great girl, but Nori is too much of a best girl ever, hope she finds a yamada to kept for herself

preferably future yamada, cause the younger is a blind one that doesn't recognize a best girl even if he has seen it all of her

Nori is love Nori is life.

So glad this series was revived.

the future yamada came to tell his old self to not paying too much attention to chiaki.

because the best girl was already beside him all this time..

Who is chiaki?
You mean chika?

Real trees grow out and from the branch/twig tips, not from the base like a grass stem. A sign hung between existing tree branches won't get appreciably higher over time.  Sorry.

I feel like this series is ending soon.

Plus she was lost, if he didn't knock her out and bring her back to the beach, she wouldn't be able to experience all the events between that and running off again to get trapped in the fissure, which was required for her to be rescued by future-Yamada and to hear his explanations.

See, that's the issue I have. I dislike the idea of having a closed time loop justify an out-of-character moment, in this case Yamada physically assaulting Chika.

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics