Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.54 - 464votes)

Himouto! Umaru-chan

Alt Names: alt 干物妹!うまるちゃん
Author: Sankaku Head
Artist: Sankaku Head
Genres: Comedy ComedySchool Life School LifeSlice of Life Slice of Life
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: My little sister Umaru (age 16) is a renowned beautiful girl in the town. A perfect sister with a kind heart, high scores and popularity, that everybody admires...

Or at least that's what people believe, but once she walks in her room, she becomes...

Ebina Spinoff:
Akita Imokko! Ebina-chan
http://bato.to/comic/_/comics/akita-imokko-ebina-chan-r16810

Chibi Style Spinoff:
Himouto! Umaru-chan S
http://bato.to/comic/_/comics/himouto-umaru-chan-s-r11807
Go to Himouto! Umaru-chan Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Download up-to-date Umaru-chan zips New Window anonymous preferred
  • 1 Replies
Topic This isn´t unfair? New Window mrponeis
  • 2 Replies
Topic Latest chapter raw New Window anonymous preferred
  • 5 Replies

2965 Comments

So...he wasn't take pics of old cityscapes but of his figurines with old cityscapes in the background..?

Yeah yeah, Pokehamu Go is fun until the radar goes to shit.

That sudden realization when the leaf fell... I thought it was nicely done.

The feel of the series certainly has changed since the first few volumes. There's more of an emphasis on the passage of time, memories, and the sentiment attached to it all. I kind of miss the old Umaru that was more about the best combination of snacks and soda while watching GameCenterCX.

Well, you can't keep writing about snacks, drinks, and games for so many volumes, that'll bore the readers.  Instead, kill your readers with feels, and then revive them with sweets.  Readers are masochists, this theory is confirmed by all the people out there that rage/complain about a manga/anime they HATE... but read/watch them diligently every week so they can rage/complain some more in the comments section.

Lol.

That sudden realization when the leaf fell... I thought it was nicely done.

The feel of the series certainly has changed since the first few volumes. There's more of an emphasis on the passage of time, memories, and the sentiment attached to it all. I kind of miss the old Umaru that was more about the best combination of snacks and soda while watching GameCenterCX.

Check bust size for sure. Then you shall not mistake twice.

boobs size will tell the truth ... =3= ...

It's kinda bad that we have such good girls, Ebina and Kanau, liking Taihei at the same time. Both are cute and thinking that one of them will lose (or both, if things go to a strange path) makes me quite sad.

But anyway, this manga is great.

The Bomber ending

Kanau got the Umaru seal of approval?, good, with this the war is over and our ship is sailing in victory with Taihe.... with the spoils of war to home.

It's kinda bad that we have such good girls, Ebina and Kanau, liking Taihei at the same time. Both are cute and thinking that one of them will lose (or both, if things go to a strange path) makes me quite sad.

But anyway, this manga is great.

Ebina, Kanau. When will I get to be in the clueless Taihei Harem!?

But seriously, I can't wait to see how Kanau's home visit goes.

Did Kanau's hair get lighter this chapter? Mistook her for Ebina for a moment..

Check bust size for sure. Then you shall not mistake twice.

Did Kanau's hair get lighter this chapter? Mistook her for Ebina for a moment..

dunno why, I enjoyed s1 of umaru anime, still enjoy the manga, a little oasis for all the bad things running here, but after ep01 of s2 I just can't muster the strength to keep watching s2 ...

First episode was definitely weak, but it's been pretty great since. They did the business trip chapters and this Sunday is gonna have one of my favorite chapters of all: Umaru and Camera

Lets go HMS-Kanau Destroyer, is time to sink the MT-Ebina ship.

dunno why, I enjoyed s1 of umaru anime, still enjoy the manga, a little oasis for all the bad things running here, but after ep01 of s2 I just can't muster the strength to keep watching s2 ...

Thanks for picking this back up! I really missed Umaru's adventures!

SYLPHY! Perfect chapter!

Kanau's coming to Taihei's house next chapter?!  Can't wait!

I'm hoping it'll actually be a Taihei focused chapter and not Umaru's PoV.  She'll be a third wheel here.

Sylphinford confirmed best girl

Seven Seas licensed it. First volume comes out May 22. Support the official release and all that jazz.

I wish it was coming out sooner! I have it on an alert so I can buy it when it comes out, but that's so long away!

Spoiler

Holy shit! That's her mom!?!?

Hell yeah! Finally Kanau and Taihei next issue! It’s gonna be the best... just imagine all the blushing!

Needs more Kanau

YES!!!!

YES!! I hope translations begin picking up again so we can begin seeing the Himouto Umaru G sequel that's coming out soon. Thank you so much for doing this Norway and Ronin!

It's pretty easy to see what I'm thankful for this year. 

THANK YOU NORWAY

my current reaction on the new upload and being able to read it before gone

NORWAY!

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics