Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (4.49 - 65votes)

Sakura Sakura (Morishige)

Alt Names: alt サクラサクラ
Author: Morishige
Artist: Morishige
Genres: Comedy ComedyDrama DramaEcchi EcchiHarem HaremRomance RomanceSchool Life School LifeSci-fi Sci-fiShounen Shounen
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Fifteen years ago, natality decreased greatly in Japan and the few who were born during that time are called the "LastGen."

Hanasaka Haru, a 15-year-old LastGen kid, has never met any classmates before. Now, he goes to school for the first time and meets Himeshiro Sakurako. But Sakurako is not quite the ideal classmate he imagined, and his dream school life isn't turning out the way he wanted it to...
Go to Sakura Sakura (Morishige) Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
No topics has been found for this comic.

292 Comments

I can see now why the old men are so obsessed with making the LastGen reproduce, they're pretty much afraid of the NewGen taking over the world.

hmm, ecchi and harem ...

I want to read it soon, but it seems translation get stalled for a while ...

gotta wait before reading all of this within 1 swoop ...

(click follow for now)

Spoiler

I was expecting the typical love harem high school setting, this goes way beyond that. Here's to exceeding expectations!

yeaaaahhhh more himeshiro awesomeness <3

well this certainly snuck up on me, went from a love comedy to one of the manga's I'm most looking forward to

Spoiler

Spoiler

Hell to the no. I like it this way. Give me sweet vanilla over a conflicting love triangle with an indecisive male lead any day.

But isn't the indecisive/dense MC the staple of a RomCom love triangle/Harem though?
I mean, I understand where you're from since I am a fan of romance as well, but if I wanted simple Romance I would go to a Romance manga, and it could just be me, but this seems different from that.

Like I said, I'd rather the other girls get involved rather than being the 3rd wheel to the other two' relationship.

Can't wait to find out what those little brats are.  There seems to be something weird about the "newgen", as if unlike the "lastgen" main characters they're not totally human some way.  Kind of looks like soon we might actually see what way.

Spoiler

I get the feeling that the NewGen might not be human at all, and their existence is really a lie meant to calm down the populace. The LastGen would then be exactly that: The last generation of the human (Homo Sapiens) species. This series turns out to have very dark depths. The school is basically a breeding zoo for LastGens. Kinda reminds me of the Chinese Panda Centers. I also have a very annoyed feeling right now because I'm pretty sure Hanasaka is the ONLY LastGen male, which will automatically lead to horrible harem situations. We've got one (potentially yandere) hime and one Rei-type (complete with red eyes and white hair), so I'm now expecting a tsundere, a ditz, a chuunibyou, a bi, a genius otaku, a kicchiri, an ojou-sama, and maybe a pair of twins to show up. The one silver lining in that dark cloud is that if Hanasaka is indeed the only male, there wouldn't be any traps (thank you gods).

Spoiler

Can't wait to find out what those little brats are.  There seems to be something weird about the "newgen", as if unlike the "lastgen" main characters they're not totally human some way.  Kind of looks like soon we might actually see what way.

Spoiler

Epidose 6 end: THAT GUY. HE IS FINALLY GETTING AN ERECTION.

THOSE KIDS, LOOK LIKE... ASSHOLES

I'm pretty sure they are ASSHOLES

Am I the only one disappointed at how fast Hanasaka discovered his feelings for Himeshiro?

I mean, not that I'm not happy for her but love triangle mangas don't usually go well, nor do they usually last long once one person is made out to be a third wheel to the other two's relationship.

Honestly, I would have prefered it if he had remained the innocent, oblivious boy that he once was, or go Yuki Rito and have conflicting feelings between the two girls.

Hell to the no. I like it this way. Give me sweet vanilla over a conflicting love triangle with an indecisive male lead any day.

Am I the only one disappointed at how fast Hanasaka discovered his feelings for Himeshiro?

I mean, not that I'm not happy for her but love triangle mangas don't usually go well, nor do they usually last long once one person is made out to be a third wheel to the other two's relationship.

Honestly, I would have prefered it if he had remained the innocent, oblivious boy that he once was, or go Yuki Rito and have conflicting feelings between the two girls.

Yea the moment I saw them I felt super annoyed for some reason.

Ain't that the truth. Kids can be cute but some kids are just extremely annoying and bratty. Hateful little things <_<...

Yea the moment I saw them I felt super annoyed for some reason.

THOSE KIDS, LOOK LIKE... ASSHOLES

hnnngg Himeshiro is so beautiful.

Wow, Shikishima..nya~

Cat power:

Spoiler

Spoiler

-- double post --- sorry. :(

Shikishima Ouka.. another Ayanami Rei.. -____-

kumagawa-senpai? is that you?

This isn't really complete yet right? Didn't get the sense that chapter 8 was the end....

There are more. If you click on the spoiler thread, u can find up to chp12 raw :P Call it arc 1 over.

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics