Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.55 - 259votes)

Baketeriya

Alt Names: alt 化けてりやalt Baketeriaalt Бакетерия
Author: Yoshiyuki Takahashi
Artist: Yoshiyuki Takahashi
Genres: Action ActionComedy ComedyEcchi EcchiHarem HaremHorror HorrorRomance RomanceSeinen SeinenSupernatural Supernatural
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Every good thing in Naoya Kamitani's life comes with a catch: He managed to get into a prestigious university... missing the fine print that he'll be sacrificed to appease dark beings. When he arrives at the school, he immediately runs into a man with all the answers... who never tells him the whole truth. A rather pretty girl wants him all to herself... as her dinner. He gains the favor of the richest, most influential girl in school... and she's a total sadist. He even finds out he has a daughter... who sets fire to everything when she gets excited. Will Naoya come out on top? It's a long road ahead of him...
Go to Baketeriya Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments
The following content is intended for mature audiences and may contain sexual themes, gore, violence and/or strong language. Discretion is advised.

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Ichi or Ryou? New Window Wanderer
  • 4 Replies

476 Comments

aw man, the first couple of chapters were so good. why did it have to become yet ANOTHER "stupid MC in a love triangle with hot girls".
if only the MC was good it'd be fine i guess.
I still like the manga a lot, but compared to the first few chapters, I don't really like where it's going right now, particularly with Ryou's character shift. I mean, romance is welcome, I guess, but I seriously hope it doesn't become the sole focus here. The original setup had the potential for so much more than tsundere girls and love triangles. I miss the horror angle and making things too easy on Kamitani is a huge waste. He's just so cool when he's struggling not to get crushed.
Can't wait for the next chapter... D:
Getting better and better each new chapter
>Unpredecented triangle is born

What? I'm pretty sure there's been plenty of manga with an oblivious male lead, a sadistic tsundere and a kuudere in the same setting...
Oh wait, Eva.
My heart can't handle deredere Ichii, especially page 18!
Wow good to see the Scan team is so active! NJ guys keep up the good work!! and ofc THX A TONE :)
Obviously, it's going to be the loli ending.
Obviously, it's going to be the loli ending.
@dgemulate
"Oh my, I wonder when the horror will kick in now?"
when a yandere appear ?
@j4nl
"Peaches can make you drunk? @_@"
if the fruit get fermented, then it's possible ...
(but as far as I know, fresh peaches don't have that much alcohol)
Oh my, I wonder when the horror will kick in now?
It's not polygamy if one of the wives is dead.
YES! MORE VANILLA PLEASE!(well just hope these love triangle dont become like school days[NTR man went there when mr.vanilla was in the toilet to fuck up the story])
well... that was a massive kiss block if i ever saw one XD... that musta hurt o.o... but then this guy does seem to have a godly pain threshold
Peaches can make you drunk? @_@
Harem end a shit, it would be most likely indecisive main, I prefer with one of the girls, I see it more inclined to the rich girl side, mainly because ichii would seem to be more of a big sis figure I guess.
@Amakawa Yuuto:- Actually Ichi was the FIRST girl he saw, both when he entered the school and when he was a child, so if he had to choose one, it would be Ichi hands down, plus they LIVE together, which means, their bond is way stronger, now the guy is the type to one to please everyone, so it is possible he would choose the harem ending so neither one gets hurt, (he would get hurt but he's use to it) plus a youki and human wife for the win motherfuckers :P
This would be the most awesome harem ending ever... but I just don't see it happening. And as much as I'd prefer Ichii, I just can't shake the feeling that he'll end up with Ryou.
Haha, dude got branch blocked.
C'mon harem end!
Yes, it's early. And it's another game-changer. But now we may skip a week to get some other stuff done that we put off for 3 Baks this week.
she look realy cute when her hear is long
Long haired ichii looks really cute
ROMANCE YAY!

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics