Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * - - (3.48 - 65votes)

Ore no Kanojo to Osananajimi ga Shuraba Sugiru + H

Alt Names: alt My Girlfriend and Childhood Friend Fight Too Much +Halt Ore no Kanojo to Osananajimi ga Shuraba Sugiru +Halt 我的各种修罗场+H
Author: Yuuji Yuuji
Artist: Shinya Inase
Genres: Comedy ComedyEcchi EcchiHarem HaremRomance RomanceSchool Life School LifeSlice of Life Slice of Life
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: A spin-off of Ore no Kanojo to Osananajimi (http://www.batoto.net/comic/_/ore-no-kanojo-to-osananajimi-ga-shuraba-sugiru-r728).

Features a 3rd character to spice things up.
Go to Ore no Kanojo to Osananajimi ga Shuraba Sugiru + H Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
No topics has been found for this comic.

170 Comments

Photo
Your_Name_Was_Changed
Jul 25 2013 02:38 PM

They aren't females anymore.

They're cross-dressers ._.

This is a worse change in art than in Infinite Stratos. I was hoping at some point they would stop trolling and bring out the original artist but it looks like they plan to take this one to the grave. I can't even get into the story because of how bleh the art became =/

lol maybe this is supposed to be a parody of JoJo
You know, manly faces, manly poses, etc

Can someone list the real artist cause the person listed above (Shinya Inase) and the current artist cannot be the same...

i want to re-read this with the art style similar to fist of the north star rather than the over-stretched neck and billions of lines hashing through the face to indicate shock

Spoiler

Is it even the same artist anymore? The art made it look like he didn't used to draw female and the pose they took really look awkward for a girl. Kaoru also looks manlier in this spin off >.>

1: the artist was fired

2: the artist can't be fired but don't have time for drawing then make...THIS

3: the artist died or is really sick and the editor put a new guy in his place

4: some idiot decided to do a manly spin-off

5:the writer is a zombie with no braaaaaiiiiiinnnnn, who torture mankind with his/her art work

aaaaahhhhhh my head................it's gonna explode!!

The art and so forth until chapter 7 or so was passable, and the plot was decent enough to read as well.

What the fuck happened?

Even my Japanese friends are appalled at how badly they fucked this up. It evidently isn't intended to be some kind of parody, so the reason they're turning the characters that much more masculine (especially when they weren't at all earlier on in this) eludes me entirely.

Unfollowed with great force vigor.

huh.....

didnt remember much why i unfollow this manga.

and after reading latest chapter, now i know why..........

*unfollow again*

1 word unfollow this is bad.

Is this some kinda parody? Like this one? Chuunibyou Demo Koi Ga Shitai! & Hokuto no Ken - Kenpouka Demo Koi Ga Shitai! (Doujinshi) Because the girls look so manly...

I don't know what's funnier, their faces or Chiwas poses hahahah

WTF!

Spoiler
those faces MY EYES BURN!

1: the artist was fired

2: the artist can't be fired but don't have time for drawing then make...THIS

3: the artist died or is really sick and the editor put a new guy in his place

4: some idiot decided to do a manly spin-off

this reminds me of Nagi from hayate's drawing.

males with long hair.

its not just the art, but to me even the characters seem out of it a bit...

I feel like reading the light novel of OreShura, my eyes automatically filter the art and just allowing the text LOL

Qh4OyRb.jpg

the art continues to rape my eyes...

I took a short break to allow more chapters to be released but...

mother-of-god.jpg?w=200&h=170&crop=1

those faces are horrible... =(

It was an interesting twist, but now that it's revealed the rest of the story is pretty predictable:

Spoiler

omg I never knew a manga character can crossover and become the artist for another manga?!?!?! (have a guess, answer's in the spoiler)

Spoiler

omg, lol:

Chapter 1:

img000004.png

Chapter 9:

img000006.png

Moe is below 9,000. *sadface* 

On the other hand, +100 gar points.

The art is so painful, but the story escalated so much though! 

I've heard of third string animation team in battle anime, but I never thought I would see the effects of it in a manga.  XD

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics