Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (4.46 - 139votes)

Fantasy World Survival

Alt Names: alt 그 판타지 세계에서 사는 법
Author: Chon Jang
Artist: Chon Jang
Genres: Action ActionAdventure AdventureComedy ComedyDrama DramaFantasy FantasyMartial Arts Martial ArtsSupernatural SupernaturalWebtoon Webtoon
Type: Manhwa (Korean)
Description: A story about the citizens who have forgotten about the pain of the war that happened one hundred years ago when the hero defeated the evil king.

Original webtoon from Naver:
http://comic.naver.com/webtoon/list.nhn?titleId=316909
Go to Fantasy World Survival Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
No topics has been found for this comic.

128 Comments

@bosslady , wrong manga chapter uploaded , this aint Fantasy World Survival which you uploaded :D

:(:(:(:( no more chapters? was this dropped?

I wonder when we'll get hit next.

HOLY FUCK! PLEASANT SURPRISE! THIS WEBTOON IS BACK!! http://comic.naver.com/webtoon/detail.nhn?titleId=316909&no=67

Read at your own risk.

Spoiler

Spoiler

Ah. I suddenly realize that Prometheus is actually a very apt name for this arc... I'm slow.

Read at your own risk.

Spoiler

fucking cliff hangers...

He has posted another blog post about S2 in general, saying that unless it's something announced on his blog, any news is a rumor. Seeing as this is his first post in about a year, I think it's close?

Great, more work for me ♥

Ehh DD:

But was there a note at the end of s1? (By the way, how many chapters does it have? o_o)

By "going missing" I'm assuming there was no notice or explanation from the author, right?
But naver must know something.
Even they didn't say anything?

He said after short break, will comeback with s2.

And posted this pic

http://blog.naver.com/jindeliverus/30169190454

Then no news at all.

"There's a chance that the uperclassmen's research might shake the foundations of the kingdom"

Seeing what it's doing to the foundations of this building, I'd be worried the kingdom will end up sinking... :P

UPDATE! 

I know this could be applied to lots of things (mostly webcomics) but it's so painful when people create such interesting worlds that I want to see more of and then I only see a little glimpse every month.

The Season ended about 2 years ago with Prometheus Part 17.

I just want the author to come back. (He is missing after finishing Season 1. He posts pics in his blog now and then, but not much news. :( )

Ehh DD:

But was there a note at the end of s1? (By the way, how many chapters does it have? o_o)

By "going missing" I'm assuming there was no notice or explanation from the author, right?
But naver must know something.
Even they didn't say anything?
I just want the author to come back. (He is missing after finishing Season 1. He posts pics in his blog now and then, but not much news. :( )
Chenny should just have become a thief/rogue/and the like.

I mean, look at those escaping skills 0.o

Though I must admit her disguise skills aren't that great...

Chenny sees a box, Chenny gets a wild Idea. Chenny attempts to pull a solid snake maneuver on the mother superior. It is not very effective....

That was actually a really sweet chapter. //^__^//

Spoiler

I haven't started reading, dos it worth it?

Depends on what you're looking to get out of it. The plot is slow moving, but the characters all have significant depth and backstory that have only been lightly touched upon even after 46 chapters. There's also a moderate amount of political maneuvering and intrigue involved in the story. If you're looking for something fast paced, you won't get that unless you read it all at once. When you get caught up with the releases you'll realize that the story progresses very slowly.

Don't get me wrong, it's not quite as though the plot drags... it's just elaborate. 46 chapters so far and it still feels like the main story is just barely getting started.

I haven't started reading, dos it worth it?

And here I was thinking this was dead.

Also, I feel like it wasn't as dramatic as it was supposed to be.

what do you mean? the lettering or the plot in general? ^^

nice i want more.

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics