Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.65 - 204votes)

Yongbi the Invincible

Alt Names: alt มังกรฟ้าป่วนยุทธภพalt 龍飛不敗alt 용비불패alt Long Phi Bất Bạialt Yongbialt Yongbi Bulpaealt Yongbi l'invincible
Author: Ryu Ki-Woon
Artist: Moon Jung-Hoo
Genres: Action ActionAdventure AdventureComedy ComedyHistorical HistoricalMartial Arts Martial ArtsShounen Shounen
Type: Manhwa (Korean)
Description: A mysterious stranger rides into town. The peaceful village of Gang-Ho is disturbed when Yongbi, a seemingly foolish bounty hunter, comes to town looking to claim the bounty for the leader of Gang-Ho's deadliest clan of assassins. Will Yongbi collect the bounty unscathed, or will he fall victim to a vengeful pack of assassins hell-bent on retribution for their captured leader?
Go to Yongbi the Invincible Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Yongbi Discussion New Window Ncrdrg
  • 10 Replies

431 Comments

You're absolutely right! Looks like we did a mistake! You can tell by the braided hair and the eyelashes it's Arong and not Biryong. I confirmed it with the raws by checking comparing it to bubbles where Biryong is named. Just uploaded a new version. Thank you for the catch!

You're welcome! I do appreciate you being the last and only remaining member of the nostalgic Random Scanlations... The last member to maintain the legacy...

I sincerely hope you continue translating Yongbi the Invincible. horse And after that, the translation of Yongbi Bulpae Oejeon...  *puppy eyes* kosta

Dear Nic(k)...  I am sure the "female" horse is named Arong... 

Spoiler

Spoiler

And Yongbi's horse is named Biryong...

Spoiler

You're absolutely right! Looks like we did a mistake! You can tell by the braided hair and the eyelashes it's Arong and not Biryong. I confirmed it with the raws by checking comparing it to bubbles where Biryong is named. Just uploaded a new version. Thank you for the catch!

No, it was some old man called the Gold Bug. Yongbi just happened to pick up Goo Hwi and bring him to the old man.

Dear Nic(k)...  I am sure the "female" horse is named Arong... 

Spoiler

Spoiler

And Yongbi's horse is named Biryong...

Spoiler

Agghhhh!

Just powered through all 112 released chapters in 2 days, only to come up against this dead end! XD

But of course, I recognize the magnanimity of the beautiful translator-nim, who is taking the trouble to translate it at all, merely for our pleasure... So I can't complain. 

But still! We're so close! Only a couple volumes left! XD

Maybe there's a chance of Supreme Cream jumping back on board, since they've started working on a series by the same author in the interim?...

Well, you wouldn't know it but the translator behind Supreme Cream Scans is the one who did the translation for most of the Yongbi chapters (up to chapter 95). We used to work together on the series for many years. So it's no surprise SCS picked up Gosu. For fans of Yongbi, definitely take the time to read the good work SCS does, it's a really fine series..

Damn that was a good chapter. Yongbi actually being series.

Can't remember though, did that discussion mean that Yongbi was the one who healed the bandit guy?

No, it was some old man called the Gold Bug. Yongbi just happened to pick up Goo Hwi and bring him to the old man.

Damn that was a good chapter. Yongbi actually being series.

Can't remember though, did that discussion mean that Yongbi was the one who healed the bandit guy?

Agghhhh!

Just powered through all 112 released chapters in 2 days, only to come up against this dead end! XD

But of course, I recognize the magnanimity of the beautiful translator-nim, who is taking the trouble to translate it at all, merely for our pleasure... So I can't complain. 

But still! We're so close! Only a couple volumes left! XD

Maybe there's a chance of Supreme Cream jumping back on board, since they've started working on a series by the same author in the interim?...

Shit just hit the fan....again.

Looks like our hero got Yong...beat.

I guess we are gonna have a lover's quarrel now. Oh well I miss the romcom. 

is it not cus this is a Manhwa (Korean)? and not a manga(jap) ? :P

freezing is korean too

well is very simple to understand for me at least why people like freezing sadly :

Spoiler

I don't understand, crap like Freezing is popular and even got anime adaptation, and gems like this are left forgotten...

is it not cus this is a Manhwa (Korean)? and not a manga(jap) ? :P

I don't understand, crap like Freezing is popular and even got anime adaptation, and gems like this are left forgotten...

well is very simple to understand for me at least why people like freezing sadly :

Spoiler

Thanks EG :D!!! Good exposition on Yongbi and the Kid, probably my favourite part of this chapter.

Thank you Easy Going Scans for the chapter!

I see our author is a student of the Adachi Mitsuru School of Fourth Wall Breaking?

Still waiting for that horse to go super saiyan and end everything.

Finally we get to see how they met :| been awhile. Thanks!

Thanks for the update! Definitely one of the better reads out there :P

I kinda get lost at who some of these people are, that guy that had the medaliian kinda looks like yongbi but I'm pretty sure it isn't him. (yongbi should be the guy at the end with the super saiyan horse) I will re read this one day lol

It was the douchebage traitor guy who betrayed everyone and took the medalion long ago...

I kinda get lost at who some of these people are, that guy that had the medaliian kinda looks like yongbi but I'm pretty sure it isn't him. (yongbi should be the guy at the end with the super saiyan horse) I will re read this one day lol

Of course the all-seeing old guardian dude fucks up guarding the one thing he's supposed to be guarding from the one dude he dragged in the caves himself. Still, things are picking up, wonder what happens now, although I'm kinda lost on who and what factions are rummaging through that forest right now.

I certainly don't hate waiting for new chapters. I enjoy this series & others far too much to complain about their rates of release. Everybody who complains needs to realize before the chapters release there has to be translation, typesetting, proofreading, cleaning, project priority and more I'm probably not aware of. Besides there's so much out there to read why are you complaining about one series?
  • The project currently lacks a permanent typesetter.
  • In case you haven't noticed, the name of our group is "Easy Going", and we do not push our staff to work at a pace they cannot handle.
  • Plus, most of our staff works on multiple projects so Yongbi isn't always a priority.
  • We're more than happy to accept joints with groups we like working with, but nobody has volunteered yet.
  • Fast release and low quality are not mutually exclusive

Just to add more info, a lot of the delay of this last release is on me because I had wrist pains and it took me a while to find a desk to replace what so I could have some pain relief. Also, yes, the project has been shuffling cleaners and typesetters left and right, only recently settling on a permanent cleaner. This means a lot of extra work to maintain a consistent quality as most of these are trial cleaners/typesetters and I'm the only staff member who worked on this prior to EGS taking up the project (since chapter 1 actually), hence why no one replaced me. This last chapter was particularly nasty, likely from a trial member who failed, which resulted in doubles having to be redone, etc...

Would you have liked to read a chapter with every page like this...

Spoiler

Instead of this.

Spoiler

Personally, I wouldn't. But I'm also known for being infatuated with this series, what's with re-releasing the first 12 chapters when we obtained higher quality raws (that we bought). In case you ever wondered why the first 12 chapters looked much better on batoto compared to other manga aggregators who never bother to upload updates/fixes.

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics