Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (4.31 - 317votes)

Cage of Eden

Alt Names: alt หนีตายเกาะนรกล้านปีalt 伊甸之栏alt エデンの檻alt Eden no Orialt 逃离伊甸园alt 逃離伊甸園alt Klatka Edenualt Клетка Эдема
Author: Yamada Yoshinobu
Artist: Yamada Yoshinobu
Genres: Action ActionAdventure AdventureDrama DramaEcchi EcchiHorror HorrorMystery MysteryPsychological PsychologicalRomance RomanceShounen ShounenSupernatural SupernaturalTragedy Tragedy
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Akira and his classmates are traveling on a plane when it crashes onto an island inhabited by species thought to have been extinct. The situation becomes increasingly desperate as some of Akira's classmates are eaten alive, while some kill others in desperation. Now Akira and a few other survivors are trying to survive what seems to be a horrible nightmare.
Go to Cage of Eden Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments
The following content is intended for mature audiences and may contain sexual themes, gore, violence and/or strong language. Discretion is advised.

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Questions For Those Who Finished Cage of Eden New Window sylviandark
  • 10 Replies
Topic Your the leader now! Pick five people to be in your group. New Window Mokata
  • 15 Replies
Topic Am I the only one getting annoyed at the fan service? New Window - Jie -
  • 13 Replies
Topic The Lord of Hades New Window Eien No
  • 53 Replies
Topic games similar to this? New Window morlyn
  • 0 Replies
Topic mariya's laptop New Window paradox_dimension
  • 3 Replies

591 Comments

Perhaps, they are clones
Why they keep dropping a manga like this, its awesome that someone continue Btooom, but why this not this one?
there are some new chap form manga inn 174
Did Mangaburn drop this too?
Go to mangatraders, they got till 173.
I think it says "Requiscat in Pace" on the tower.I think it means rest in peace.A bunch of people probably figured it out already
@riraito, DeathToll dropped it when Mangastream started scanlating it. However, I think MS also dropped it but at least Mangaburn is scanlating it regularly now (although it's not being uploaded here).
why did dt drop this
I think the kid with the glasses may be a girl and maybe Mina is a clone of many failed one's, that's why she couldn't remember anything,
Why is there no 'survival' genre category?
Go here for latest: http://mangastream.com/manga, they got up to chp 161
Long time no update, and... just cover?
@sultan199999
There are regular updates but by groups who're not allowed to be uploaded here, since Death Toll Scanlations dropped the series. The last time I've checked there ere 164 translated chapters out there. Just google it.
long time no update
Pretty sure the guy got his MD in Uhmerica...
Oh oh, he's no doctor... Somesing rong....
and they just realized by now that what they'r doing is wrong... nice climax
WOOT GO LOLI POWER! LOL
Yes! Punch that nishikiori, that bastard I had enough of him
Chapter 161 has just been released, I wish mangastream allowed mirroring here.

Chapter 161 inspired me, bonus pic ! ^^

Posted Image
Death Toll dropped it and left it in MangaStream's care.
Sooo, Did Death Toll drop this or something?

Either way, Mangastream has up to chapter 160 out. Might just switch to them if Death Toll is having problems.
You're right. It's the most magna EVEEEEEEEEEEER!!!

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics