Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.55 - 89votes)

Bambino!

Alt Names: alt バンビーノ!alt バンビ~ノ!alt 料理新人王alt 料理新鮮人
Author: Sekiya Tetsuji
Artist: Sekiya Tetsuji
Genres: Cooking CookingDrama DramaRomance RomanceSeinen SeinenSlice of Life Slice of Life
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Shogo Ban, a college student from Fukuoka, likes to cook. Thanks to the owner of the restaurant where he works part-time, he finds himself working at the line of Roppongi's best Italian restaurant, Trattoria Baccanale, and discovers that the real deal isn't quite as easy as he'd thought. The manga follows Ban as he struggles to keep up with the hectic workload and his co-workers, along with issues outside the kitchen like his relationship with his girlfriend Eri, who he left behind in Fukuoka.

Sequel:

> Bambino! Secondo
( http://www.batoto.net/comic/_/comics/bambino-secondo-r10800 )
Go to Bambino! Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Bambino! Latest Chapter Discussion New Window Tr0pic0n
  • 3 Replies

38 Comments

Fuck!
totally unexspected
well that's a turn
Page http://vatoto.com/read/_/80161/bambino_v15_ch161_by_anonymous-spore/18
--> owned.

I really like that restaurant manga, so many sides of the manga-dou I never imagined before, it's really interesting :)
Yup. Not a single sorry was given that day. It's the way I liked it! :D
i just love this manga, it's so different from the stuff I usually read.
They ALWAYS leave off at the worst parts >< GAH!
don't be sad Ban.... Life is long and pussies are everywhere.... beside... Eri's a Fugly bitch :)
There's a really nice quote in chapter 144, but damn chapt. 146 I felt bad for him :|
i enjoy how this is a more realistic cooking manga that makes me actually feel like i could make this food at home (obviusly not because 1 im lazy and 2 im not a good cook) xD lol
this manga makes me want to cook
reading it makes me hungry haha
This manga is awesome.

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics