Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (4.4 - 106votes)

Datenshi Gakuen Debipara

Alt Names: alt 堕天使学園デビパラalt 堕天使学院alt Datenshi Gakuen Devil Paradisealt Datenshi Gakuen DeviPara
Author: Kawata Yushi
Artist: Yukito
Genres: Action ActionComedy ComedySchool Life School LifeShounen ShounenSupernatural Supernatural
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Three friends, Kotori, Yuuto, and Rin are trapped in school when the principal halfheartedly summons a horde of demons. The demons make a pact with each student in exchange for possessing them. Most of the students wished to be be good looking or to have longer legs, but Yuuto manages to stave off the possessed student body while Rin overpowers the weak demon possessing her. Yuuto makes a pact with a demon to return the school to normal, but what will happen to the school now that each student is being possessed by a demon?
Go to Datenshi Gakuen Debipara Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
No topics has been found for this comic.

105 Comments

Firdaus, is that you? Anyway, this manga is really a parody of Persona. lol

lol, and here i thought he gonna summon Izanagi or something

Minamiyama has become one of my favorite characters after Rin

Go! use your special Attack: D.B.E

DYNAMIC BODY EXPRESS

Spoiler

lol XD

RIN ROCKS!!

This is seriously reminding me of Gintama.  Except it's slightly more lucid, and has a more solid 4th wall.  Also, it seems the straight man is the main hero.

so the MC is the Wildcard who can summon anything..talk about persona

PERSONA... and that fat demon appears. MY STOMACH! :D

@Baka~Yuri: I almost believed you... XD

v2 consists of changes made to the script.
Strange I cannot look away.
Is this the power of Boobs?
How frightening.
@Raxee If you look closely, you will see that "ver 1" has a number that represent a single entity, and "ver 2" has a number that represent double entities.
what's the difference between ver 1 and ver 2?
All that gag that come out when the situation is serious is new for me!
Hehehe
i'm expecting Rin to failagain
They got transported to the "Kiln of the First Flame"?
That's right big breast for all, let's make sure that the flat chested are non existent in the school, when you have big breast you are the focus of attention. Plus its been proven that flat chestedness leads to tsundereness.

Posted Image

Maou: I think I need a new dress?
Hero: You are correct boobies, I need to buy you that expensive dress
lol joke in the most serious situations. i like it :P
This is sort of interesting....
This series has taught me two things: Women are shallow. Men aren't much better. >_>
Haha, I keep thinking it's suddenly going to go all serious and then gags keep getting thrown at me. XD
Shin Megami Tensei... Realistic version.
looks like ppl dont know what gag is....
dont like it?dont read it.
Omg, this shit is so horrible....
Spoiler

I'm going to keep reading, but I have this little inkling feeling that I'm going to regret it.
if i had a wish, it's to be the master of time and space and be able to keep my "time" in control as well.
They should just fix everything and keep the big boobs. ;p
so....where the gag?
So basically, the mangaka decided to give up the plot in exchange for pretty faces and big breasts.

... That's ingenious.

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics