Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.56 - 41votes)

All Around Type-Moon - Ahnenerbe no Nichijou

Alt Names: alt All Around Type-Moon - Ahnen-Erube no Nichijoualt ALL AROUND TYPE-MOON - Ahnenerbe Kyoushikyokualt ALL AROUND TYPE-MOON -Ahnen-Erube no Nichijou-alt ALL AROUND TYPE-MOON~アーネンエルベの日常
Author: Type-Moon
Artist: B-Suke
Genres: Comedy ComedyFantasy FantasySchool Life School LifeShounen ShounenSlice of Life Slice of LifeSupernatural Supernatural
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Can't get enough of Type-Moon crossovers? Ever wondered about the strange café in Carnival Phantasm?

Welcome to Ahnen-Erbe, where the casts of Fate, Tsukihime and Kara no Kyoukai hang out in their free time. Enjoy the random yet funny events that happen, as the three heroines get together in this café.

Related:
>Fate/stay night
(http://www.batoto.net/comic/_/fatestay-night-r2340)

> Kara no Kyoukai
(http://www.batoto.net/comic/_/kara-no-kyoukai-r1714)

> Shingetsutan Tsukihime
(http://www.batoto.net/comic/_/shingetsutan-tsukihime-r1417)
Go to All Around Type-Moon - Ahnenerbe no Nichijou Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
No topics has been found for this comic.

79 Comments

Chapter 8 p46: from right of Arc:
Rider(Francis Drake), Caster(Tamamo-No-Mae) - shouting Goshujin-sama, Archer(Robin Hood), Assassin(Li Shuuen), Archer, Rin, Berserker(Lu Bu)

What if another Arcrued(Berserker from Rani's Route), Archer(Emiya), Lancer(Cu Chulainn from Rin's Route) and Gilgamesh came out the laptop? LOL
Love the light-hearted and laid back feel of this manga compared to the normal dark and heavy feel of the Nasuverse. After seeing these characters in their respective VNs/animes, even their most mundane interactions here are hilarious.
Tamamo after Nero! <3
Akiha, Azaka, and Rin

Yessss!
SEAWEED!
There should be 4 pages for the mobile chapter. Maybe the upload was corrupted. Will replace them when I get home from work :)
needs neko arc x lion saber
is there really one page in the mobile chapter i cant get pass page one?
Wonder if this will expand to Fate/Apocrypha. Would like to see the casts' reaction to Shirou Kotomine and Mordred.
@acolyte: That's the guys' realization that their dreams of bikinis being torn off will not come to pass since, even though half of those girls normally can't stand each other and even after the battle royale during the sports day events, they are getting along completely fine and calm.
@Kirito: The girl with the shinai is Taiga, I think.
Just to double check - what's the meaning of the tears in the end of the mobile ch?
Rider kick!!

I love this. xD Couldn't stop laughing throughout that whole chapter. Needs moar!
@Kirito Young Taiga
So that explains it all the kids that met Rider grow up to be a badasses
who is the girl with the shinai??
Fate/Zero Charnival phantasm...
SHUT UP AND TAKE MY MONEY!!!
I never thought I'd see Kariya vs young Taiga sensei as well.
This chapter reminds me why Saber and Shirou go well together, and why you don't fuck with Kotomine.
Hee first time I came across this~ Really fun~
I want that vase of happiness to spread its gas all over the world! HAHAHAHAHA!
for does how dont know the identity of the other saber is Nero Claudius Caesar Augustus Germanicus
Really nice.
Ren can't laugh or smile at all !?
Red Saber! I hope the rest of volume 2 gets translated
Awww. Why`d they choose Praetor to be female?
Oh well, as long as they added Caster-chan.
This never fails to put a smile on my face, even when I try the Tommy Lee Jones stare.

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics