Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (4.47 - 75votes)

Photo Kano - Sweet Snap

Alt Names: alt フォトカノ Sweet Snapalt Photo Kanoalt Photo Kano Sweet Snapalt Photo Kano: Sweet Snapalt Picture Girlfriend
Author: Yuzuki N-Dash
Artist: Yuzuki N-Dash
Genres: Ecchi EcchiHarem HaremRomance RomanceSchool Life School LifeSeinen Seinen
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Based off the popular Japanese PSP game, Photo Kano (or Picture Girlfriend) is about a boy, his interest in photography, and the harem that grows out of it.

Related:

- Photo Kano - Your Eyes Only (http://www.batoto.net/comic/_/photo-kano-your-eyes-only-r3863)
Go to Photo Kano - Sweet Snap Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments
The following content is intended for mature audiences and may contain sexual themes, gore, violence and/or strong language. Discretion is advised.

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Yuzuki N'..... New Window ZeKeR
  • 11 Replies
Topic Photo Kano - Latest Chapter Discussion New Window greensoulreaper
  • 3 Replies

330 Comments

why there is a mantis after the ladybug...
Would be interesting if when girls were seriously talking to you, their skirts flowed up like the do here..
@NoFear91

Yup. There's lots of HNNNNNNNNGGGG here and there. :)
This manga is getting better and better each chapter. To be honest, I can't wait for the anime version of Photo Kano. I bet I am not the only one looking forward for the anime, right?

Nice, sweet and full of Vanilla is a deadly combination, don't you agree?
Looks like they're skipping some parts, I think Haruka after-school date event isn't immediately on Karaoke. But oh well, she's cute so I don't really mind X3
Here's the singing part on the PSP game. Every girl have their version, both for this Moonlight Paradise song and Photograph Memory (ED song)...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qLjx_AmH_Rg

The skirt is really too short by the way XDD
"But I'm sure it was just my imagination."

No, your just an idiot...
One or Two Route or even Harem route, I'm reading this xD
"In the name of Vanilla, let none survive"

"I cleared thousands for the Harm ending but they gave me nothing except some cheap CG"
when is the next chapter comin out
no harem route? this might be good though.
The original story is indeed vanilla, no NTR stuffs happened XD
At least from what I've played on Haruka love route, both Photo Club story or Photography Club story. I don't know if some random guy will become her lover on the friendship route ^^a
this manga is based on a game, now the question is if the original story is (or not) a vanilla one...
More like Yuzuki N' is being commissioned to do the art, and the story is not actually his original work so I don't see what the fuss is all about....
Rather, no one outside of Japan wears school swimsuits.
And let's be honest, school swimsuits >> all
kay let's stop the NTR chatter and rage when it comes.
Swimsuits looks much better in manga than real life, but maybe that's 'coz I don't go to the beach much and don't have too many friends with hot bodies showing them off in swimsuits.
And Kanon has her own charm. Don't think that she's inferior to Miyu.

On a side note. Gahhhh if there's an NA/EU release of Photo Kano I might buy a PSP for it..

Also, I hope that this route with Niimi will be peaceful - as much as I'm used to craziness in Kimi No Iru Machi/Good Ending, a peaceful romance doesn't hurt once in a while, right? right?
woah..yuzuki..haha..i never knew hed do something this not H,,haha
This is a cute story. It's simple but that's what is cute about it!
i gotta Dash home to read this Yuzuki N manga
(yea stupid pun lol)
SWIMSUIT!!!!!
WIN!!!!!!!!
errrr, my bad, i was talking about kamino ryu-ya stupid me (about the other works)

but i still hold the same opinion on the adaptation thingy
@guys thinking this will lead to NTR

read the other non-h works of yuzuki N (particularly amagami)
i know that he's turning into a ntr mangaka at the hentai scene, but its safe to assume that he won't do that on this kind of mangas (especially since this manga is an official adaptation of a game)
No, I still have hopes that the Vanillamen will turn this into a heart-warming with some ecchi-comedy story...please! don't let it be ntr!
seeing as how everyone knows what yuzuki n is known for, its pretty easy to see what people expect from this. hell, i expect a ntr story or event at least. granted nothing will get as wtf as educating a new wife.
I know the story gonna be love comedy style but I can't stop the complicated feeling that it'll be f**ked up with Yuzuki N holding the pen(well this is a game adaptation so maybe it will not happen)
The weak hearted mc, a super popular childhood friend......if this was hentai I'm sure this will 100% became a NTR story...
It's the first time I'm glad that a manga is not hentai lol

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics