Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (4.39 - 143votes)

Ore no Kanojo to Osananajimi ga Shuraba Sugiru

Alt Names: alt 夹在女友和青梅竹马之间的修罗场alt 夹在我女友和青梅竹马间的各种修罗场alt 俺の彼女と幼なじみが修羅場すぎるalt OreShuraalt Too Much Mayhem Between My Girlfriend and Childhood Friend
Author: Yuuji Yuuji
Artist: Nanasuke
Genres: Comedy ComedyDrama DramaEcchi EcchiHarem HaremRomance RomanceSchool Life School LifeSeinen SeinenSlice of Life Slice of Life
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Eita, after entering high school, is aiming for the National University School of Medicine. His parents' divorce and his goal became the reason that he shuns anything to do with romance or love. One day the school beauty Masuzu with the silver hair who just returned to the country entered his life in the most unexpected way. His childhood friend since elementary school, Chiwa will not let this go without a fight.

adapted from the light novel series of the same name

Spin-offs:

> Ore no Kanojo to Osananajimi ga Shuraba Sugiru + H
( http://www.batoto.net/comic/_/comics/ore-no-kanojo-to-osananajimi-ga-shuraba-sugiru-h-r2166 )

> Ore no Kanojo to Osananajimi ga Shuraba Sugiru 4-Koma
( http://www.batoto.net/comic/_/comics/ore-no-kanojo-to-osananajimi-ga-shuraba-sugiru-4-koma-r3890 )

> Ore no Kanojo to Osananajimi ga Shuraba Sugiru Ai
( http://www.batoto.net/comic/_/comics/ore-no-kanojo-to-osananajimi-ga-shuraba-sugiru-ai-r8788 )
Go to Ore no Kanojo to Osananajimi ga Shuraba Sugiru Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Chapter Discussions (Spoilers) New Window malgod
  • 11 Replies

444 Comments

THis has a anime coming out in january which is nice but i dont look forward to seeing that ugly ginger childhood friend animated.
please continue this series!! I beg you japanzai !! :3
Ch 17 and 18 (RAW) should already released ...
I hope Japanzai willing to continue this one ...
if kaoru is a trap...I'll jump from happiness ...
@irrelevance ...
to hook a reaction from her "boyfriend" ... and obtain the kiss ...
it seems she already planned it
1. the teacher will take the nosebleed student first ...
that's why she flaunting her body first before diving ...
2. she get drowned at the middle of pool so only her "boyfriend" will give reaction and save her ... thus increase the chance for the "kiss" ...

well, if it's for simple matter, she just get irritated with all of talk (including her sister kissing him) and her "boyfriend" don't even know she unable to swim ...

@HacheKa ...
I also irritated by her, why she still can't get honest after suffering so much by that troll confession ? did being honest kill her or something ? geez ...
Very fun manga! Masuzu for the win! By the way, greate job translating, thanks a lot Japanzai; please keep the good work =] .
i hope the 2 of them can get together but it seems the girl has something that will prevent them from being together later on its so overused.... the childhood friend seems....
Masuzu is the girl, point.
Is it just me or did her breast get bigger in the latest chapter?
God yes~! Blushing Masuzu us cute~!
Posted Image
Kaoru you are such a troll
Kaoru is totally a trap.
@yariel

I know.
For a moment, I thought Charlotte Dunois (Infinite Stratos) will make an appearance in this manga...
E-kun might get bitten by Chiwawa ... =3= ...
@katsudon ...
Vol 2 in JBA also refer about training with oiled pillar and walking on water surface using ripples ...
@Burst ...
strangely enough, the name of "Kaoru" is a "good type" of gayness ...
(like in NGE and in Mirai Nikki ...)
Damn hard choices.... i want Masuzu to win this one, though i don't want anyone emotionally hurt.
Am I the only one who hates Chiwa?
Masuzu all the way!
Y'know, I have my own doubts about Kaoru... my trap sensor worked.

Posted Image
I can see an upcoming love...
volume 2, of JoJo's Bizarre Adventure, it is Masuzu's favorite manga.
@FudgeNouget

It's referring to what Eita was talking about on page 12 of the same chapter.

Anyways, anyone think that Kaoru was serious when he said he was a girl? I've always suspected...
Someone please tell me the "I also really like volume 2" joke xD

Is it saying that the series's volume 2 will contain chapter 16 and that the readers like it? XD XD XD
Goddamnit Chiwa better win this.
So why did she jump into the pool when she cannot swim?

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics