Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (4.27 - 73votes)

Cerberus

Alt Names: alt 墓守战记alt ケルベロスalt Ceroberosalt Kerberosalt Keruberosualt Zerberusalt Цербер
Author: Fukui Takumi
Artist: Fukui Takumi
Genres: Action ActionComedy ComedyHarem HaremHorror HorrorShounen ShounenSupernatural SupernaturalTragedy Tragedy
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Kei often gets involved in fights, despite of him being weak and always end up losing… One day, while helping a friend to bring some textbooks to an old building of his school, he and his childhood friend, Tomoe, are attacked by a monster. In order to save his friend, Kei will choose to become a Grave Protector!
Go to Cerberus Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic CHapter Discussion New Window Akuma Sweet
  • 7 Replies

289 Comments

.................. horse ntr? IS THIS WHAT WE'VE BEEN REDUCED TO?

I enjoyed it. It's something ... "different". Let's call it fresh, yeah let's do that!
At least he isn't dating friggin' pigeons!!

Tomitsuka's class is like a mix of high school and elementary school '-'

Why don't you just rip my heart out and crush it already...

yes... a majority of all war and murders are results of Jealousy

I am pretty sure the people that died off-screen still counts as died.

Do you not count people that died in natural disasters as died unless you see they died in front of you?

And pretty sure I talked about this before...

yes but does it warent the tag

because if you where to really think about it, how many people died before you where born? a crap ton, I mean your great great grandparents died before you where born(more than likely) does that mean your life is tragic? No because other than the bloodline, they really almost have nothing to do with you, unless you are some long line of 'important' people to society, but even then.

You seem to be wanted to question the whole genre, because if we where to use your definition, then being born is effectively tragic, because every person who is born is going to die.....whatever its a dumb line of logic and shouldn't even be brought up. The genre tragedy in books and manga generally needs something that will to the main character, thats why they are the MAIN character. thats where the story should in theory revolve around, people die every day, and every minutie if you honestly start thinking about it all you will do is get depressed. Life and death happen everyday. However when it comes to FICTION, and story writing and telling, in order for the story to be 'tragic' it should effect the MC in a harsh way. I have to question wither or not, his parents deaths, while tragic, deseirve the Tragic genere. Honestly, if you think about it, then shouldn't Dragon Ball, be considered a tragedy (spoiler alert) I mean not only did his parents, but his whole race of people die to the hands of freeza. (spoiler ended)

Its not because thats not what the main story plot was about.

What I don't get is that, the kuzure guy is thinking he is doing it because he has malice for them all. Which he doesn't, and the ones he does have malice for, is for a damn good reason. Attacking friends, and going around eating people. He isn't doing it because he hates them all. But so far has failed to find one that is "good"

but again, its a Shounen hero manga so, meh...

a "great warrior" can't deal with some fat nobles? okay '-'

Do you not count people that died in natural disasters as died unless you see they died in front of you?

read it again, plz. No one died, all this time those kuzure were feeding on souls or didn't even eat, are you supposing that people died without being shown nor talk about? seriously? and how can a person who died off-screen and didn't even had any relation with the mc could count to add a tragedy tag(contain events of great loss or misfortune)?

that idiot drama that mangakas sometimes come up with is just more funny than sad.

Spoiler

Lost my shit there.

Humans are scummy, we all know this.

Again human scums >.<

meh... if thats the case, why are try trying to take over peoples lives and effectivly kill them... sorry most of them deseive there place in the 'darkness' sure maybe there are a 'few' innocent ones, and was unjustly put there but, they still require human energy to exist.

standard manga stuff, getting kinda bored.

Pretty much this.

Justifying the murder of random innocent people centuries in the future for the actions of a few in the past is one of the most immature and cliche tropes ever used. History is littered with wars started/ended/restarted simply because one side (overly?) punished the descendants for something their ancestors did.

WWII? Started (partly) by WWI.

WWI? Started (partly) by the Franco-Prussian War.

Franco-Prussian War? Started (partly) by the Napoleonic Wars.

Napoleonic Wars? Started (partly) because European powers (including Prussia) invaded France during the French Revolution.

Etc, etc, etc.

that idiot drama that mangakas sometimes come up with is just more funny than sad.

Should add Tragedy tag? Almost all people around him is dying anyway. so its best if it had that tag, because i don't really like people dying while the MC is such a crybaby. Im dropping it at Chapter 40 if this continues.

Spoiler

Should add Tragedy tag? Almost all people around him is dying anyway. so its best if it had that tag, because i don't really like people dying while the MC is such a crybaby. Im dropping it at Chapter 40 if this continues.

ch 40?  wait til you're at 65+, than real rage begins.

Holy shit at the last page...

It's gone to a dark place...again

meh... if thats the case, why are try trying to take over peoples lives and effectivly kill them... sorry most of them deseive there place in the 'darkness' sure maybe there are a 'few' innocent ones, and was unjustly put there but, they still require human energy to exist.

standard manga stuff, getting kinda bored.

Still waiting for a decent fight where the mc doesnt derp out and take a shit ton of damage for no reason at all. I mean srsly, how many times did he run up those stairs, showing his back to the enemy just to get the girl!?

Spoiler

Most people that cares about others first always end up dying first, happens a lot in RL.

To save someone, you have  to first be sure yourself is safe, else there's no real point but just being derpy and stupid. Tho this MC doesn't really have much of brain to begin with.... he just acts on instinct. So of course he'll be derpy most of the times.

4MJuuK8.gif

UPDATE YEAH <3

Das it. kill the bitch. the shortest distance between points a and b is a straight line, and if you see asshole c in the way and your first thought is "maybe if I go around he wont stab me in the back" you deserve to lose. Sorry but kei doesnt deserve to win this time.  he needs s good dose of tradgedy me thinks

Spoiler

The path to hell is paved with good intentions.

[spoiler]

Maybe Fubukimaru is now a good guy? That is after absorbing the goodness that is Kanaya.

[/spoilel]

HAhahahahahahaha! You wish.

Spoiler

Still waiting for a decent fight where the mc doesnt derp out and take a shit ton of damage for no reason at all. I mean srsly, how many times did he run up those stairs, showing his back to the enemy just to get the girl!?

Spoiler

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

4MJuuK8.gif

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics