Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (4.22 - 172votes)

Idol Pretender

Alt Names: alt จู่ๆผมก็กลายเป็นไอดอลalt アイドル・プリテンダーalt Kargerin len Idolalt Pura-Pura Jadi Idol
Author: Haruse Hiroki
Artist: Haruse Hiroki
Genres: Comedy ComedyEcchi EcchiGender Bender Gender BenderRomance RomanceSeinen SeinenSlice of Life Slice of LifeSupernatural Supernatural
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Eita Chinami who aims to be a man among men accidentally drinks a very expensive magical medicine that changes his gender. And the only way she (formerly he) can change back to normal is to buy again that very expensive medicine. And his friend tells him the fastest way to do that is to become an idol.
Go to Idol Pretender Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments
The following content is intended for mature audiences and may contain sexual themes, gore, violence and/or strong language. Discretion is advised.

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Has this manga stopped? New Window d4rk
  • 7 Replies

307 Comments

…Sigh. Cannot say I'm terribly thrilled with this development. Doesn't this make the title no longer applicable anymore?
The thing is getting worse and worser Xp
I just want this hurry up and end, Just go back to being a guy and end this
So, that means this series will get longer than we expected?
Maybe some other god beauty dx for the future?

I imagine that there will be that medicine that turn you to guy, but instead Chinami, the one who consume that is Yuika.
It's better that way.
Hehehe. Didn't expect that.
Nao Yuika show that you care nothing about nothing and accept Chibinami as your one love.. man, woman or loli TAKE THEM ALL
AAAAAAAAAAAAaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaannnd Lolitime
* Genderswap (check)
* Reverse trap (check)
* Loli (check)
I don't understand life anymore....
Ichinensei ni Nacchattara? What are you doing hijacking this plot?
Aww yeah, loli ftw
That was an improvement, I guess...
hahahaheheheheheheh..... loli.......

o.o
A loli is fine too.
@ShaiHH So true.
loli-fied now, they're trying to make us lolicons.
Of all the things I expected to happen, that was nowhere near the mark. I don't even know anymore, this manga is dangerous for me.
Looking forward to the next chapter. I figure it is probably gonna be posted soon given this is a bi-monthly manga.
Yuika all the way, even if Chinami ends up staying a female since his only basis for liking Oguri was because Oguri saved him a couple times. But Yuika saved him this time so i hope all the confusion will be cleared up soon.
Chinami X Oguri XD
When he gets the medicine how much you wanna bet Yuika ends up taking it?
Can the White Knight bullshit please end? Please? For the love of all that is good. Saving another person != romance route unlocked or advanced. Jeez. You'd think the author would develop the characters a little more than this with a bi-monthly title. Also, page 37. Yes.
NTR!! OMG NTR!!! yuka route is definitely the NTR???? reading this manga has made me feel all kinds of wrong...
BANZAAAAAAII for drama cd!!! and it's Kana Hanazawa
Just accept your female self Chinami, no one even remembers your male version anymore here.

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics