Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (4.26 - 145votes)

Strike The Blood

Alt Names: alt ストライク・ザ・ブラッドalt Sutoraiku za buraddo
Author: Mikumo Gakuto
Artist: Tate
Genres: Action ActionComedy ComedyDrama DramaEcchi EcchiFantasy FantasyHarem HaremMystery MysteryRomance RomanceSchool Life School LifeSci-fi Sci-fiShounen ShounenSupernatural SupernaturalTragedy Tragedy
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: The fourth primogenitor - is the strongest vampire who exists only in the world of legends; yet when this masters the 12 kenju, the spread of the catastrophe of the vampires will appear in Japan.

In order to spy on and erase this, "fourth primogenitor," the government owned Lion organization have decided to send an attacking magician, "sword shaman" to complete the task. Yet unknowingly, the one who was selected to spy was actually a trainee "sword shaman" girl - Himeragi Yukina.
Go to Strike The Blood Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic PSD files for the series New Window Saiko Scans
  • 1 Replies
Topic Release Time. New Window Dual_Wielder
  • 0 Replies

219 Comments

I can see the plot development happening as quick as it is, if it was originally intended, however, that romantic development is way~~ too fast. 

I mean, seriously, the two of them have known each other for less than a week and the look in their eyes insinuate they could be making a baby in the next panel.

Actually it seems kind of better due to the fact most romances have hints within one volume but no actual developments and no confirmation to each other until bloody the end of the series. I'm hoping it wont be ya standard "Our story is over, I now say I love you, now lets date" in this.

I can see the plot development happening as quick as it is, if it was originally intended, however, that romantic development is way~~ too fast. 

I mean, seriously, the two of them have known each other for less than a week and the look in their eyes insinuate they could be making a baby in the next panel.

Man that rasengan was such a disappointment, I wanted to see the old guy get sent spinning away.

36ghmi.jpg

I don't even.....

36ghmi.jpg

"come the fuck out fifth kenjuu"

Me Anne%20Baby%20015.gif

Their suddenly overly-mushy atmosphere together makes me feel really uncomfortable

am the only one who finds it weird that the main heroine is MIDDLE SCHOOLER?

while the MC is in high school but for some reason is only attracted to the middle schooler rather than the hot high school girls around him???

Nope, I don't find it weird at all. They are only 3 years apart, he is 17 and she is 14. It's not like he is in his 20s and chasing after her. As to why he doesn't choose the high school girls, he's now a VAMPIRE! And a loner type of vampire if you see how he keeps to himself and doesn't want to suck blood, or involve others in his business. How would a high school girl react at him telling her he needs her blood and that he is the strongest vampire in history?

Like so many others before her, the childhood friend friendzones herself. She has been trying to get his attention for years through subtle methods and then getting mad when he doesn't react. At other times, she acts like a friend, but then expects the MC to be attracted to her for that friendliness. 

Yukina comes in as a naive yet driven person. She is also pure to a painful degree. Her actions back up her words and she puts the MC before herself. She also knows what he is and is not repulsed by it. In fact, she goes out of her way to awaken his power by offering herself. Not only that, she is just as good looking. 

It also helps that both the MC and Yukina believe they have no worth. Him with being turned into a vampire. Her with being sold as a child to be made into a weapon.

while the MC is in high school but for some reason is only attracted to the middle schooler rather than the hot high school girls around him???

Did you forget To aru majutsu no index/To aru kagaku no railgun?

The girls who like Touma (although he keeps failing to notice their affection, even after 24 volumes into the LN) are middle- schoolers as well (or at that age)

(I am talking about Misaka Mikoto and Index)

uWetmU6.png?1

This should be good to see in motion next episode!

uWetmU6.png?1

I really want to read the novels for this as well

Lol dat scene sure was fun to watch in Zero no Tsukaima :D

In case you are looking for it, it is in the first episode of the second season ;)

Loise tricked him into putting these on and they start flashing like that whenever he gets aroused by a girl that is not Louise :D

Zero no Tsukaima is actually a light novel with 20 volumes, 22 volumes were planned

unfortunately, the author died (cancer), leaving the work unfinished

Its really sad though. I hate it when things go unfinished, especially a series like this T^T I like that the anime decided to make its own ending but the ending didn't fit right with me since its a harem series.

two questions, how soft was she and was her scent sweet?

zero-no-tsukaima-ep-1_21.jpg?w=480&h=270

Lol dat scene sure was fun to watch in Zero no Tsukaima :D

In case you are looking for it, it is in the first episode of the second season ;)

Loise tricked him into putting these on and they start flashing like that whenever he gets aroused by a girl that is not Louise :D

Zero no Tsukaima is actually a light novel with 20 volumes, 22 volumes were planned

unfortunately, the author died (cancer), leaving the work unfinished

welcome to the world of romance. it has soooooo many ways to piss us the fuck off!

well this is a harem pretty much ive read all the Lns and she gets plenty from our fine MC but his #1 is the middle school girl but there are like 3-4 other girls trying to get with him and hacker girl (aka Araga or w/e) is so tsun its funny plus she gets nice lovin from the mc so all good wait til the pony tail chick comes shes sexy and fun as hell.

I feel so sorry for the Hacker girl. Friendzoned by your crush for years, and out of nowhere this MIDDLE SCHOOL KID comes and takes your guy. God damn that hurts.

welcome to the world of romance. it has soooooo many ways to piss us the fuck off!

Himeragi shows such skill in the "Art of Panty-Shotlessness"

Wow I totally read that one line as "We can do some hot stuff again." and I was like... HELL YA MAIN CHARACTER GOT BALLS! Sooo wrong. =(

Dat ending :o

LOL, that way of summoning the 5th....

"COME THE FUCK OUT!"
XD

So much win.  Hope that stays in the anime.

Too bad the anime cut this part...

http://vatoto.com/read/_/181719/strike-the-blood_ch7_by_psylocke-scans/24

Asagi looks more tsun in the manga XD

wait...why does she have to unbutton her shirt so he can suck her blood?48.gif

Ahhh Screw Logic!!!58.gif

I believe that is in order to not damage her uniform. After all, her neck is relatively small compared to his mouth. Man, i can't believe how dirty this sounds, but you know, who cares?

wait...why does she have to unbutton her shirt so he can suck her blood?48.gif

Ahhh Screw Logic!!!58.gif

I think she was employing the art of seduction... MANS WORST ENEMY! (Or best, depends on the situation)

I mean, he was on the fence for a while no? And then whe starts looking all sexy and he goes "Yup, that logic is irrif... irre... uh, boobs, yes boobs are justice!"

I'm glad the anime decided to cut the unnecessary parts...

Spoiler

Yeah, it almost made me cry

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics