Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.53 - 135votes)

Necromancer

Alt Names: alt ネクロマンサーalt Nekromantalt Nekuromansa
Author: Soga Shina
Artist: Soga Shina
Genres: Psychological PsychologicalRomance RomanceShounen ShounenSupernatural SupernaturalTragedy Tragedy
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Look for him in the boulevard full of sorrow and desires called Slum Street and there is where you shall find the Necromancer. He has the power and knowledge to resurrect all your loved ones and the only thing you have to do is make a contract with him while you’ll find yourself being swiped away by a tale of life and death.
Go to Necromancer Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
No topics has been found for this comic.

96 Comments

This series is great, a strong focus on the consequences. It will be interesting to see how the encounter with these church members deals out...
Interesting, but sad.
Lol I agree, this is getting interesting.
ooh a continuation this time? didn't think this had a main plot.
DANCE! MY PUPPETS! DANCE!
true be told you must pay the price for the happiness you get,
(NO FREE FOOD IN THIS WORLDS)
poor kid, but it's a sad truth in real life, so many people convince themselves that because someone dose something good for them, it means that person is good, and in turn convince themselves to do the same in respect of that person. The Necromancers apprentice is no different, and paid with his own time.
Love the art, love the story....
Will follow this for a long time :3 Thank you scanalators
Strong, bold, and distinct artstyle. Eastern works have a tendency for 'busy' or 'messy' pages, but this work is very clean.

Excellent reading, as well. Not to often nowadays that you get a strong male lead with a real personality. Too much focus on heroines of late.
I feel bad for the author, he was such a nice guy.
There's a third volume after this. I hope someone scantalates all of it soon
damn!!!! this manga is so great!!!!!
to bad its almost done ....
AHH!!!! amazing!!! Can't wait to keep on reading keep it coming!
Great manga. I wasn't sure of it at first but I really like it.
And yeah, the corpses turn into bones rather quickly. But then again, it's better than seeing disintigrating corpses or something like that.
Oh!, such a wonderful development.
I'm loving this manga so far! :)
I like this..the part where they use the remains to resurrect the dead it kinda remind me of D.Gray Man tho
Nice!!!!
@lukenukeas, ever heard of acid baths, sometimes acid baths are used to clean up bodies before burial, its mostly because it's cheap. But sounds pretty far fetched for every corpse in this series.

But I still like this a lot.
Oh, just great. Like hell the corpse will turn into bones in so little time.

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics