Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (4.39 - 143votes)

Ore no Kanojo to Osananajimi ga Shuraba Sugiru

Alt Names: alt 夹在女友和青梅竹马之间的修罗场alt 夹在我女友和青梅竹马间的各种修罗场alt 俺の彼女と幼なじみが修羅場すぎるalt OreShuraalt Too Much Mayhem Between My Girlfriend and Childhood Friend
Author: Yuuji Yuuji
Artist: Nanasuke
Genres: Comedy ComedyDrama DramaEcchi EcchiHarem HaremRomance RomanceSchool Life School LifeSeinen SeinenSlice of Life Slice of Life
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Eita, after entering high school, is aiming for the National University School of Medicine. His parents' divorce and his goal became the reason that he shuns anything to do with romance or love. One day the school beauty Masuzu with the silver hair who just returned to the country entered his life in the most unexpected way. His childhood friend since elementary school, Chiwa will not let this go without a fight.

adapted from the light novel series of the same name

Spin-offs:

> Ore no Kanojo to Osananajimi ga Shuraba Sugiru + H
( http://www.batoto.net/comic/_/comics/ore-no-kanojo-to-osananajimi-ga-shuraba-sugiru-h-r2166 )

> Ore no Kanojo to Osananajimi ga Shuraba Sugiru 4-Koma
( http://www.batoto.net/comic/_/comics/ore-no-kanojo-to-osananajimi-ga-shuraba-sugiru-4-koma-r3890 )

> Ore no Kanojo to Osananajimi ga Shuraba Sugiru Ai
( http://www.batoto.net/comic/_/comics/ore-no-kanojo-to-osananajimi-ga-shuraba-sugiru-ai-r8788 )
Go to Ore no Kanojo to Osananajimi ga Shuraba Sugiru Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Chapter Discussions (Spoilers) New Window malgod
  • 11 Replies

444 Comments

Angel #1 Asuka from evangelion
Angel #3 Sakura from cardcaptor sakura?

I dont know who the rest are.
Meh kinda cliche and very unoriginal plot as long as he doesnt end up with the childhood friend which i doubt at this point seems like Masuzu route whihc i hope shes very pretty and alot less clingy and annoying like the stupid Childhood friend its like just go away ginger girl.
@antaramesu
Sep 19 2012 11:45 PM
"osananajimi = childhood friend
kanojo = girlfriend
motokano = ex-girlfriend
konyakusha = fiance

did I that right?"

that's about right ...
sometimes konyakusha might also mean pairing / fiancee from mix date too ... but this term is rarely being used, usually the official fiancee by family or work ...

I wonder what kind of fiancee this will be ...
(I kinda doubt it's from parent since his parent already break up.)

@thearux
Sep 19 2012 11:30 AM
"Everyone goes "Chiwa for the win ftw Im so happy that my nipples are hard" and stuff, but no one says anything about E-kun.
The man went and learnt CPR and medical stuff just for her, went to a fucking seminare which must have been a pain in the ass for her, he cooks for her and he protects her.

THE GUY IS A MAN, A MAN WITH BALLS, RECOGNITION PLEASE."

don't worry, I think most of us already have recognition on him since the past ... when he defend osananajimi from the troll confession jerk ... (a BIG PRAISE for that kind of MC)
holy shit, a fiance girl's joining in!
Hurry up ANIME!!!!!!!
i do not like chiwa dunno why but i prefer the other one
Hime throwing a fit is so kaawaaaaiiiiiiiii~ I wanna hug her and rub her head. Nade nade.
@yariel
osananajimi = childhood friend
kanojo = girlfriend
motokano = ex-girlfriend
konyakusha = fiance

did I that right?
Is everything in Eita-world a battlefield?
WITH THIS CHAPTER...
CHIWA FOR THE WIN!!!!
@thearux yep THE MC IS A MAN WITH REAL BALLS
hmm I hope he'll still help Masuzu fix herself even if Chiwa is winning the game.
Everyone goes "Chiwa for the win ftw Im so happy that my nipples are hard" and stuff, but no one says anything about E-kun.
The man went and learnt CPR and medical stuff just for her, went to a fucking seminare which must have been a pain in the ass for her, he cooks for her and he protects her.

THE GUY IS A MAN, A MAN WITH BALLS, RECOGNITION PLEASE.
I really hope Chiwa gets together with E-kun. It's rare to see a childhood friend win against other harem candidates in other manga so I really am rooting for Chiwa.
CHIWA WILL WIN.

I CALL THIS.
The harem is now almost complete...
this series is surprisingly good, mainly because the characters are suprisingly good and have good back stories
chiwa for the win, attack childhood friend, forget the rest of the girls
there's also a hint for the 4th pair in harem ...
"konyakusha" ... maybe this girl comes from "pairing" ?
Spoiler
Tears came rolling down my eyes whenever I remember E-kun's dream was actually a promise to his childhood friend... and if the promise is not fulfilled or E-kun gets another girl, it just destroys the purpose of why he made that promise in the first place.

CHILDHOOD FRIEND FTW!
I hate childhood friends its so cliche and gay what u just start lovin the guy the second another girl does like u had your fuckin chance just piss off.
Poor Chiwa, childhood friends is all their going to be. Fond over him if you want to, it's not going to happen. I don't think Eita even knows who he wants to be with.
@ william.... Oh lawd, a fiancee now. This harem of his is slowly but surely growing.
oi oi.. did anyone see the color splash pages? It shows a pink haired girl and says "konyakusha" -- this means fiance..
I'm getting all confuddled to who he really likes. >_<

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics