Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.52 - 100votes)

Need a Girl

Alt Names: alt 女友狂想曲alt I Need a GF!alt I Need a Girlfriend!alt I Want to Make a Girlfriend!alt 여자친구만들고파!alt 여친만!alt 我想要女友
Author: Rue Byung-Min
Artist: Bak Hyeong Jun
Genres: Comedy ComedyEcchi EcchiRomance RomanceSchool Life School LifeShounen Shounen
Type: Manhwa (Korean)
Description: Three boys are desperately struggling to "make" a girlfriend in their sad adolescent lives. They then realize that their classmate, Ghang Han-Gyul has been secretly going out with a beauty for 100 days (a 100 day celebration of a relationship is seen as very significant). This triggers the friendship between the manly, serious Han-Gyul and the three dateless losers.
Go to Need a Girl Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Latest/Current Chapter Discussion Thread New Window DaburuO
  • 26 Replies

188 Comments

Han-Kyul fell on Da-Yeon's good graces (again), let's see how long it takes for this development to get destroyed (again).

* Now I wish the Artist did an Oneshot of the Need a Girl cast in a "Sweet Guy" situation, if you catch my meaning.

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

tumblr_ly29laCI621qb4zbj.jpg

Kinda reminds me of "Daily Lives of High School Boys" but with shamelessness, wish-fulfillment, and fan-service. Han-Kyul is Tadakuni, Yo-Han is Hidenori, Sul-Min is Yoshitake, and In-Young is some fat guy. It also kinda follows the age-old formula of the the decent "unlucky every-dude" MC and his perverted loser friends, except his perverted loser friends gets central roles.

I know its wish-fulfillment but why does all the heroines have to be bombshells? Even the small girl is just fetish fuel. Why can't at least one of them end up forever alone or at least have a love interests that's a normal realistically attainable girl?

Lastly, some of the things the three pervert do are just border-lined or straight-up criminal.

I want to find doujins of this where Han Gyul stops being the nice guy.

Her ignorance knows no bounds.  She is treating her most ideal type of guy the worst and the worst guys in the class better than him.  She should of figured out by now he is not that type of guy when his ex girlfriend told her she broke up with him because he was boring and when his ex laughed when she said he was pervert. 

If she could stop being a bitch because she's an idiot that's would be great

It's sort of annoying the misunderstanding between those two have lasted so long.

Thanks for the release!

When will Han Gyul get a break?

When he kills those three idiots...

If there is a "No Shave November" then there should be a "No Bra Fe(bra)ry"!

why does this synopsis feel like Boys Be + one general romcom MC?

Actually there's a lot of misunderstandings here, 87,16% of it's humor is around misunderstandings. I'm also a not big fun of it but this one is really funny, at least most of the time, not always though.

This kind of humour is the best humour.

When will Han Gyul get a break?

This manhwa is just too much for me xD

Because apart from Da Yeon there aren´t many misunderstandings (at least from what i remember they are usually right with the rumors) and you have to admit that the last one isn´t that easy to realize the truth and was extremely funny.

Actually there's a lot of misunderstandings here, 87,16% of it's humor is around misunderstandings. I'm also a not big fun of it but this one is really funny, at least most of the time, not always though.

Because apart from Da Yeon there aren´t many misunderstandings (at least from what i remember they are usually right with the rumors) and you have to admit that the last one isn´t that easy to realize the truth and was extremely funny.

Exactly. All the boys except Han Gyul really are that dumb and perverted. They just aren't as worthless as they appear.

Thanks Kawa Scans for all the hard work. I look forward to getting caught up on this manwha with you guys.

I'm struggling to remember why I kept on reading this one, when one of the things I hate the most is "misunderstandings".

I'm struggling to remember why I kept on reading this one, when one of the things I hate the most is "misunderstandings".

Thanks for the new releases... the whole counseling thing is golden XD

why does the nicest girl with huge boobs like that fatass? 

Yaranaika

OH MY GOD! New chapters after so many years. Yeah!

Lately batoto has been forced to remove some or all chapters from various series due to copyright restrictions... :(

This one is actually due to the scanlators not allowing re-hosting. >_>

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics