Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.65 - 204votes)

Yongbi the Invincible

Alt Names: alt มังกรฟ้าป่วนยุทธภพalt 龍飛不敗alt 용비불패alt Long Phi Bất Bạialt Yongbialt Yongbi Bulpaealt Yongbi l'invincible
Author: Ryu Ki-Woon
Artist: Moon Jung-Hoo
Genres: Action ActionAdventure AdventureComedy ComedyHistorical HistoricalMartial Arts Martial ArtsShounen Shounen
Type: Manhwa (Korean)
Description: A mysterious stranger rides into town. The peaceful village of Gang-Ho is disturbed when Yongbi, a seemingly foolish bounty hunter, comes to town looking to claim the bounty for the leader of Gang-Ho's deadliest clan of assassins. Will Yongbi collect the bounty unscathed, or will he fall victim to a vengeful pack of assassins hell-bent on retribution for their captured leader?
Go to Yongbi the Invincible Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Yongbi Discussion New Window Ncrdrg
  • 10 Replies

431 Comments

just started reading this and i gotta ask, is the lightning sword thing a yaiba reference? or are they both references to an actual legendary artifact which i am just not aware of?

I'm pretty sure it's referencing the legendary artifact the author created for this story.

just started reading this and i gotta ask, is the lightning sword thing a yaiba reference? or are they both references to an actual legendary artifact which i am just not aware of?

First read "Yongbi the Invincible", next "Yongbi Bulpae Oejeon", then "Gosu" and finally read "괴협전"
same universe, continuous story :)
I finished reading all of them, except "Gosu" :) of course, it's ongoing :)

Guys who like Yongbi. you must read Gosu!

It's made by the same guys who wrote and draw Yongbi and it's in the same universe with Yongbi, so

you'll most likely see again characters from Yongbi.

I don't know if it's a second sequel ( Yongbi has an already finished sequel, Yongbi Bulpai Oejeon who remains untranslated) or something like a crossover,

but either way it's great. In terms of action and artwork it might be even better.

Chp 113 is the best chapter in the series so far. Loved that look as Yonbi no faces his past.

Okay, only 3 chapters till we're caught up with the TL fixes thanks to SCS. I'd like to note that chapter 109 in particular had a lot of corrections that affect the story so if I were you, I'd at least re-read that chapter because otherwise, you might get confused in later chapters.

Edit: We're caught up. New chapters await! B)

yes, finally

keep going, guys

Yeah uhm, those two and the rest will be corrected before long.

It is now fixed!

For those wondering, the re-upload of 96-98 is just translation fixes. We plan to go over 99+ as well.

Meh you troll, you had me jumpin and goin nut for nothin? thanks anyway ;)

For those wondering, the re-upload of 96-98 is just translation fixes. We plan to go over 99+ as well.

Second piece of art I read by this author/artist duo. I really dig these works. Some scenes and bits of art here even reminded me of the 100 vs 1 fight in Vagabond.

Overall nice manga with good art, lots of action and story... So def instafollow.

And ofcourse kudos to EGS... I read to much of those guys already. They feed my manga addiction T-T

Yeah uhm, those two and the rest will be corrected before long.

Powered through all 113 chapters in 2 days before remembering it was incomplete... ah well.

Does anyone know/remember what Il-Chun-Nyang (Ch. 101, p. 24) is? Is it literally one-thousand-[gold]-nyang (as in, the bounty on Goo Hwi's head)?

Or the Jung-won Combat Corps (Ch. 102, p. 22)?

Did that monk use a heavenly destoryer move from gosu?

Thanks for the new chapter.

I was waiting for that kamehameha.

In regards to our dear demon practitioner:

Don't you love karma, especially when it comes back to bite you in the ass?

Somebody please finish translating this series

Powered through all 113 chapters in 2 days before remembering it was incomplete... ah well.

Does anyone know/remember what Il-Chun-Nyang (Ch. 101, p. 24) is? Is it literally one-thousand-[gold]-nyang (as in, the bounty on Goo Hwi's head)?

Or the Jung-won Combat Corps (Ch. 102, p. 22)?

You're welcome! I do appreciate you being the last and only remaining member of the nostalgic Random Scanlations... The last member to maintain the legacy...

I sincerely hope you continue translating Yongbi the Invincible. horse And after that, the translation of Yongbi Bulpae Oejeon...  *puppy eyes* kosta

Actually, not quite! There's another member of RS left in EGS: mittens_220. She's the translator for the manga Brave 10 S. I hope to continue scanlating the series but right now, it's out of my hands. I'm waiting for new scripts.

Who are the top 10 warriors of the Jung-wong combat corps?

I disagree with you, my friend.

You are talking about Hong Ye-Mong, the Ice Jade Empress of the Fan...

Spoiler

Besides, she said: “There is nothing to worry about. At the very least... Nothing shall happen to the great Hong Ye(-)Mong in a place like this...!”

Spoiler

Perhaps the true and secret name of the Ice Jade Empress of the Fan could be Fanny... The Power of the Name...

Well, you wouldn't know it but the translator behind Supreme Cream Scans is the one who did the translation for most of the Yongbi chapters (up to chapter 95). We used to work together on the series for many years. So it's no surprise SCS picked up Gosu. For fans of Yongbi, definitely take the time to read the good work SCS does, it's a really fine series..

I guess he is really the Supreme Translator and Interpreter...

Spoiler

Besides, she said: “There is nothing to worry about. At the very least... Nothing shall happen to the great Hong Ye(-)Mong in a place like this...!”

Spoiler

The fight of the century!!! The Hairies vs. the Baldies!!!

The Fan(boy)s aka Hairies of the Fan:

Spoiler

The Fan(boy)s aka Lord Sith wannabes of the Baldies:

Spoiler

Shit just hit the fan....again.

Spoiler

Spoiler

I just started reading again from 95 which seemed like it was reaching a climax, now all of the sudden goo hwi is magically 10x stronger, flashbacks make every other chapter incoherent, and the tension has been lost so that recurring characters can have pointless fight chit-chats.

Seems like Yongbi has been fighting Goo-Hwi the entire duration, might as well have them kiss and end it before it gets any worse.

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics