Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.57 - 129votes)

Reversible!

Alt Names: alt 可汉可娘alt 一男兩制alt リバーシバル!alt Reversible School Lifealt Reversible! School Lifealt Двуличная школьная жизнь
Author: Suemitsu Dicca
Artist: Suemitsu Dicca
Genres: Comedy ComedyDrama DramaEcchi EcchiGender Bender Gender BenderSchool Life School LifeShounen Ai Shounen Ai
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Shuu Kaidou is sent away to an all boys boarding school with a very strange rule: half the students must take turns to dress as girls!

WARNING: Contains a lot of "bulge" panties scenes, don't read if you not ok with CDs or Traps.
Go to Reversible! Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments
The following content is intended for mature audiences and may contain sexual themes, gore, violence and/or strong language. Discretion is advised.

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic A Few Considerations for the Series. New Window Tsumi
  • 1 Replies

128 Comments

Read this and something inside you will die
This series has gotten a lot more serious than it was at the beginning...
I came. I saw....I'm out. Far, far out.
does anyone else questions their sexuality after reading this?
Wow what a shock for me to know the back story of the male principal....
ROFL i remember watching a anime similar to this. i think it got cancelled....... >.<
sighh, sometimes i need to bash the little me up just soo it doesn't get too straight (if you get what i mean)....

good thing r/l is different ............*glimmer in eyes of youth.....* while *looking out of the window* (sees man/woman......) EDIT: or not.............. sigh........
Oh gawd... I didn't want to read it but I still did. What's wrong with me for liking it still? T_T
Dicca is awesome. His/her stuff is pretty fun.
ashax: Yay an updat-----

Conscience: *Bashes ashax's head* Stop reading this! It'll corrupt yo------

ashax: *Stabs Conscience and reads*
OK , at first i totally despised even the though of shounen ai , but now , after reading some prunus girl and reversible , i am slowly starting to accept it , what is happening to me ?! @_@
Natsume... And I believed in you!!!
The last defense of sanity crumbled...BL won...
once again I quoted the Otaku's Code
"There's noway a girl this cute can be a real girl" => she's a trap or she is 2D
Poor Aoi - I know how you feel.

@penguin71
NSFW - trappyfeet.tumblr.com Click if you dare for guys this cute.
updated! \@_@/
OMG i accidentally read it! the HELL IS THIS!!! ITS A TRAP!!!!
I can only hope that the whole "everyone's actually a boy" thing is an elaborate TRICK and SCAM by the school. It's like Prunus Girl x100. My mind and "other" mind can't handle the confusion.

Dear God of Manga PLEASE end this in vanilla heterosexuality. Nothing against homosexuality...but GUYS CAN'T BE THIS CUTE.
    • Ncf likes this
indeed, I like how this series deals quite heavily on the psychological side of things. I still keep thinking tsubaki is blonde rather than have pink hair though.
Wow latest chapter are DEEP...
Oh, this is the light shounen ai that i like x3
If any of you liked this, go see Himitsu no Akuma-chan,damnit! :x
Anybody else feels weird reading this, but continue reading for the sake of it?
<p>
@Alrei: Sir, Y U NO MAKE A MEME
at least this is still the kind of shounen ai that I can take.
I'll just leave a dumb joke here........

REVERSIBRU!

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics