Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.71 - 649votes)

Sengoku Youko

Alt Names: alt 戦国妖狐
Author: Mizukami Satoshi
Artist: Mizukami Satoshi
Genres: Action ActionAdventure AdventureComedy ComedyDrama DramaFantasy FantasyHistorical HistoricalRomance RomanceShounen ShounenSupernatural Supernatural
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: "Stop your evil deeds and take the right path!" That is the creed of Youko Tama and her younger step brother, Jinka Sendou. The two demon siblings travel the country to stop the deeds of all evil doers, along with a scaredy-cat swordsman they picked up along the way, Hyoudou Shinsuke. During their travels, they will come across a monk organization with more than suspicious methods and they'll soon be at war.
Go to Sengoku Youko Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic It's been a good ride New Window Arnarinn
  • 3 Replies
Topic Jinnun VS Douren New Window Maiyahii
  • 0 Replies

766 Comments

Kazamatsuri Shinsuke is my hero.

All I can even say is that this is without a doubt now my favorite manga. Congrats Mizukami-sensei, you've crafted a masterpiece.

You mean another's masterpiece.

Don't forget about Samidare and the other creations of his.

;_;7

I'd have liked to see Tama in the epilogue -- dunno why they actually went out of their way to hide her by saying she was elsewhere -- but overall I'm pretty satisfied with this sending.

Actually, if there was anything, I'd have liked to see about more regarding Shaku+Shunsuke in the end...

Welp I was wrong, it seems snow woman wins in the end after all.

You and everyone gave us a warm story to keep in our hearts, Senya. Thank you for the ride, and thank you for sharing their journey with us, Mizukami Satoshi. It was fantastic.

All I can even say is that this is without a doubt now my favorite manga. Congrats Mizukami-sensei, you've crafted a masterpiece.

This...has been such a superb manga, all the way from start to finish. Very satisfying ending.

it's over. good ride.

What a wonderful and satisfying ending. Although it hurts to laugh due to my cold, I did so anyway. Didn't tear up this time, but it hit me on the feels too.

Spoiler

This too. Especially the damn last page.

Don't say "I hope" Senya. You KNOW you did give us something we'll keep from this manga.

Spoiler

I really going to miss this manga. Been reading it for a little while now and it's been a real constant. Really feels like moving out of my friends house. Feel like I'm saying good bye. Well, gotta keep pressing forward, right?

Wow.

Oh WOW. This epilogue chapter is just so freaking good. Been a while since I last read such a satisfying, complete, funny, emotional and amazing end. Actually I have never seen one this well made after thousands of books and manga. o_o (Yeah, I'm exaggerating there)

Good thing Shaku and Shinsuke got their happy ending (+ kids) too. They really deserved it.

One-of-a-kind manga. This one will have his place among the "greatest shônen ever". I put it on the same level of amazing as Fullmetal Alchemist.

Surprisingly lighthearted ending. Looking forward to Mizukami sensei's next work of art.

Great ending, just as expected from Mizukami. At this point I'd also recommend taking a look at one of his earlier works, Sanjin Sadou (it was written even before he worked on Hoshi no Samidare). The reason for that being that it actually shares some concepts and even has two minor cameos from Sengoku Youko, so yeah, some here would probably enjoy it.

Goddammit, release in my country already! I want more excuses to reread this series.

Epilogue is neat. Would have been nice if it showed the Tama, the land gods and the other remaining characters. "White God" spin-off would be pretty sweet too, although I don't see the author doing that.

Sensei must be losing his touch, I didn't cry nearly as much at the end of this one.

Loved the little "idiot" mark at the end. Good stuff. See y'all at some other manga.

Well after biscuit hammer and this I'm fairly certain that Mizukami only does masterpieces.

The journey as reader was long but certainly pleasant to the end.

what a ride, guys

For last batch (well, until last volume is released and we see if SY got an extra chapter on it or not):

Spoiler

Just knowing that the manga ends today is pretty depressing, to be honest. I've got confidence in Mizukami's ability to write endings though, so I'm looking forward to tomorrow's batch of chapters.

He probably got the from the Sengoku Youko threads on /a/.

those are chapter 98, chapter 99 will be released tomorrow on japan. which may or may not will be included in this week batch.

I'll be waiting for full release, these spoiler are too tempting.

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics