Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (4.19 - 205votes)

Boku to Kanojo no Koi Log

Alt Names: alt ボクとカノジョの恋愛目録alt Boku to Kanojo no Koi Rogualt Boku to Kanojo no Koi-rogualt Boku to Kanojo no Koirogualt Boku to Kanojo no Renai Mokuroku (Koirogu)alt My Passion Catalog and Hersalt Our List of Affectionsalt 我与她的恋爱目录alt 我與她的戀愛目錄
Author: Sukaji
Artist: Sakura
Genres: Comedy ComedyDrama DramaEcchi EcchiHarem HaremMystery MysteryRomance RomanceSchool Life School LifeSci-fi Sci-fiShounen ShounenSupernatural SupernaturalTragedy Tragedy
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Mizuhara Ritsu loves both the 2D beauties of eroge and elementary school students. Also, his friend Bungo is jealous of how he seems to be surrounded by cute girls--there's his little sister Miri, his tsundere childhood friend Akari, and kuudere Hatori.

One day, Bungo tells Ritsu about an anonymous blogger who writes about the future, and whose vague online self-description seems to match Ritsu. While initially assuming it to be a prank, Ritsu ends up letting his actions be guided by the blog's horoscope-like hints for the upcoming day...
Go to Boku to Kanojo no Koi Log Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic BKR Discussion New Window major_shiznick
  • 26 Replies

465 Comments

It's hard to tell where this is going.

Spoiler
From what I can gess at what is going on, the guy he thinks is his father my actually be an older version of himself, and as for the sister, that may be complicated.
i dont get WHAT THE HELL IS HAPPENING HERE!!!!!!!!!!!
Spoiler
Can someone please tell me what the f...ing f..k is going on? xD
the plotline is raping my mind, hard
Wonder what the newspaper says... Anyone who knows?
Kuudere > Tsundere, at least for me. Just not enough out there
wait a sec what the Supernatural in this
lol merc I realized you post the exact same comment in MU
Is the author going for a dark background?
I hate time travel stories. Seriously, most writers can't use write a decent time travel story and theres a good reason for that: its HARD. There ARE stories that do it well, but this ain't one of them.
This is similar to TWGOK in that the MC's both play eroge, and they go back in time at some point, which is kind of like saying that dynamite and air are similar because both contain nitrogen and oxygen.
We were in the middle of a romantic comedy about a guy going back in time and claiming all the women (see here), when suddenly, mindfuck. So what, the final route is going to be him realizing his life is a lie? Is that going to be harem end, or forever alone end?
And is this shibari theme going to appear in every arc?
So many tough questions...
more hittori!
lolis.......... y cant it be busty, sexy, beautiful friends like the first one
serious like hell , what a chapter :-<
and so things get more serious.
Thnx Heleleo!
Love you, no homo
thanks for being patient, readers. Next chapter will be quicker. :D
Brother Complex, Future Prediction, Futurology, Lolicon, Otaku, Time Loop, Time Manipulation, Tsundere

If there's anything beyond instant follow, I'd be doing that right now.
I think the true ending route is yaoi with Bungo. Every time he is in a relationship with a girl, he is time-warped so that he can try again to get the *one true pairing*.
So wait. This series starts by setting him on the route for the busty, beautiful, beatific girl his own age, and ends by him going after his tiny, tsundere 12-year-old sister?
Japan is a strange place.
reset with every gailr i see

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics