Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (4.43 - 63votes)

Koaka Head

Alt Names: alt 伪后宫美术班alt コアカヘッド
Author: Goshiki Suzu
Artist: Goshiki Suzu
Genres: Comedy ComedyHarem HaremPsychological PsychologicalRomance RomanceSchool Life School LifeSeinen Seinen
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Itou Takeru was highly unpopular in middle school, but one girl, Watase Nagisa, always treated him with cheerful kindness. Over time, he fell in love with Nagisa, though he never told her. He followed her to the same high school after graduation, determined that he would eventually confess his feelings for her. However, he didn't look at the chosen school too carefully, and he ended up in a special arts class with Nagisa and many other girls. He and his friend Yuto are the only boys in the class, but it isn't the paradise one might expect. Some of the girls are friendly, but some seem determined to make his life a living hell. Will Takeru be able to handle his new high school life, and will he ever tell Nagisa how he feels about her? (MU)
Go to Koaka Head Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
No topics has been found for this comic.

117 Comments

just to make sure, we will be doing the whole series!
Is this guy immortal? He loses buckets of blood every chapter and it's still alive.
@Chibi-houou: because he cough up blood on page-basic ?
I come here for all those legs..
Anyway, the author has a way of drawing girls looking good even with a little chubby, imo, its much better than either full stick body or too fat, that something very recommendable.Looking forward for future chapters
the MC really piss me off, but somehow i like the manga, and the MC actually make me laugh dont know why xDDD
So glad Kiss scans picked this up and started from the beginning. I could not almost read the first translations by Hima.
Posted ImageWhy!! Why the same chapter?!!!
I am not confident about the 'romance' in this manga.. Will read this for the comedy..
thanks, was waiting for this :D hope to see more chapter releases
hmm, haven't get continued for half a year ...
waiting several release past ch 03 before starting to read this manga ...
thanks kiss scans D:
you are great =.=
Thanks Kiss Scans for picking up this project :)
Like its aiight and all, but why make a protagonist that has no appeal at all. Like I don't see a redeeming trait for the main character.
I don't know why but I like this....
It would be interesting to find out, If this random phenomenon (getting pissed of at a random/newly transfered guy/girl, even though you don't know him/her at all) really does exist in Japan. Cause it happens pretty often in mangas it seems....In my 12 years of school it didn'thappen at all.
this is awesome hope someone will continue with this!
Reading this hurts. if you need a proofreader I could do it.
very good manga has a clear plot and a protagonist who could almost die from stress.
I want to see a twist where Watase is the ringleader of the bullying.
Wow, girls bullying guys...I've truly never seen that in real life. xD
I'm kind of rooting for Aya (though she's freaking oblivious to her "friends" actions)...
The protagonist is a major hetare.
Seems interesting, too bad the scanlator doesn't seem to know what proofreading even is.
I want to like it but the main character's personality is over-the-top too much. (Really? Does he have to cough up blood THAT much and THAT often?)
Wish it won't end in a bad ending. The girl seems to have a boyfriend though. >_<
ohh i just wish he was a hidden bad ass....

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics