Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (4.01 - 426votes)

GE ~Good Ending~

Alt Names: alt Mutlu Sonalt نهاية حسنة
Author: Sasuga Kei
Artist: Sasuga Kei
Genres: Drama DramaEcchi EcchiHarem HaremRomance RomanceSchool Life School LifeShounen Shounen
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Utsumi is your everyday student. He is also a boy that has always had a strong sense of what is right in the world. With nothing but innocence and a mind that longs for his "significant other," Utsumi takes on one of the toughest subjects: love. With the help of the devious and mysterious Kurokawa Yuki, will Utsumi learn how to be fortunate in the game of love? Only through the ups and downs of real life, and the assistance of his friends, will Utsumi be able to take a bite out of life and learn just what love is.
Go to GE ~Good Ending~ Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments
The following content is intended for mature audiences and may contain sexual themes, gore, violence and/or strong language. Discretion is advised.

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Was it a Good Ending!?!?? New Window kubou
  • 5 Replies
Topic Could someone spoil this for me? [Spoiler tags are a must!] New Window Eien No
  • 11 Replies
Topic GE - Discussion New Window Allanon
  • 204 Replies
Topic Where's 135-137? New Window sylviandark
  • 1 Replies
Topic Broken Chapters 63 to (END) New Window Drakezius
  • 0 Replies
Topic Is there anyone else that feels like dropping it ? New Window Makiavel
  • 80 Replies

1017 Comments

People often say; "This story was meh at best." Honestly, they can fall on a dick. This story beat around the bush a lot, and yeah there was times that I felt like dropping it. I really feel that this story has everyrthing that an amazing story has in reality. A lot of twists, emotion cringing parts, great back story, and a very good warm-fuzzy feeling at the end. I've read a good amount of these genres, and I can easily say that this one is one of the best. If you haven't read this, then you should if you usually read the romance genre. It's fucking worth the read.

fair ending, nothing more than that. average reading seeing this as an overall.

I feel bad for the blonde chick. Always the rebound girl.

ive never been a fan of this manga since i feel it's been overstretched but yea that sendoff/wrapup mini chapter is one of the best ive seen. still tho, he shouldve went with that kouhai from mcdonalds. she's hotter than all the other girls xD

The weird thing about this manga is that most of the story is pretty much condensed in the one-shot...

I have wanted to read this for quite some time, so I just read it for the past 12 hours. Overwall, it was good, not great, but at least good.

The beginning was really great, but honestly, it could have ended in 60 or so chapters. Afters that, it was worse and worse, nothing really happened. There even were chapters where the MC went to talk to Yuki, and absolutely nothing happend (like 3 times in a row). It was then mostly depressing and boring. Reading 3 chapters where the MC is only seen thinking the same things without doing anything is definitely boring.

The last 20 chapters were so bad it made me cry (well, actually no, and that is a problem when you're reading a drama). I read those chapters just for the sake of finishing this manga.

It's just too bad this great story has been wasted by its too long serialization.

I think the author was just trying to show us what he thought was a "Good Ending". I mean with stories like these where so much drama happens and so many characters available, everybody gains an opinion on who the main character should go out with or what should happen to the main character. Since there's a million and one ways to end a manga like this, I'm sure the author has seen a fair share of endings of similar manga's or movies or shows, and in some of these endings characters get left out or the author leaves an ambiguous future for his characters. So I think in this manga the author wanted to give a clear cut ending to this story, wrapping everything up nicely while also giving us the readers the feeling like each character is starting a different story of their own.

This was awesome. Good read.

Happy that this is done. even though the end pairing is alright, I also want to see an alternative ending with Shou as the girl he stayed with

This thing dropped alot of bombs but I liked it. The MC really got to me for his indecisiveness but he grew up well. I liked the playboy and the main heroine the most.

Honestly I really like this manga. It has a lot of drama and some things were just stretched out for a very long time. This manga drew me in though. What else can I say? I really enjoyed this manga. 

Good Beginning, Shit Middle, and a "OMG It's fking OVER!" end

Where's 135-137?

Those chapters were scanlated by group with "Do Not upload" policy. :/

wait this ended? Last I read, Shou's ex got into a car accident or something......and then I stopped reading because there was a 3 or 4 chapter gap....well anyways, gj ending it instead of dragging it through a plethora of filler stories like in KNIM. I'm slightly disappointed that it had a good ending though. Chaotic Neutral Ending would have been way better.

I didn't read, did fat girl won?

I like these chapters, its nice getting some extra insight on the characters when a series ends. I always wonder, what they would be up to after everything has gone down. Wish more series would do that.

The after life!! Man!! GE has been a big part of my life!!
Oonuma is a fully-pledge model now!!

Though the series wasn't good at least we got an extra chapter for the afterlife. That's something I miss a lot with nearly every other series.

That afterword:

Spoiler

MRW Kurokawa said "...Good Ending." In the second last chapter

Spoiler

Where's 135-137?

I liked the oneshot, but the serialization not so much...

@bishbosh_91 totally agree with you. other people will hate GE and say it was a bad ending with a badly executed story, but I loved reading this manga, with all of its aspects, it is one of my favorite romance series and i loved the ending. i only wish they made an anime out of this like peach girl....... *goes back to KNIM 

i read all of this in 3 days,so much drama in it and i would recommend it for drama lovers...finally the first manga that i read with such a good ending...off to fakku then..........oh yeahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
So... Who changed the picture? Lol, really? A ToG picture?

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics