Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.63 - 195votes)

Bartender

Alt Names: alt バーテンダー
Author: Joh Araki
Artist: Nagatomo Kenji
Genres: Drama DramaPsychological PsychologicalSeinen SeinenSlice of Life Slice of Life
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: The story of the Sasakura Ryu and Eden Hall, a small cocktail bar in the Chiba area of Tokyo, where troubled customers come for the "glass of the gods," which with Ryu's assistance helps them to resolve their often highly emotional problems.

The above is the synopsis of the anime. In the manga, Ryu starts out working in a bar called Lapin.
Go to Bartender Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Bartender: Latest Chapter Discussion New Window Sebastian De Los Angeles
  • 7 Replies
Topic spice up thing a little New Window [email protected]
  • 1 Replies

480 Comments

Thanks for the update.

So this whole mystique about the ice . . . does anyone really use anything but ice cubes from ice cube trays?  And if they do, does it make any difference or is it just impressive BS?  

Because I'm finding it hard to imagine a physics-based explanation for why a piece of frozen water is going to have a different impact on the flavour of a drink based on its shape (well, unless it's a fractal or something) or on having been chiseled into that shape instead of just being in the shape that it froze in.

If someone told me the ice guy walked in my store in pitch black darkness without turning i the light then I'd be suspicious to them even more :|

Now I want a daiquiri.  Except it's January, so what I really want is for it to be summer, and then a daiquiri.

On the bright side, you can tell that the liquor is American when you spell it "Whiskey", and its other countries when its spelled "whisky".

Actually they are both correct. Whiskey are made in ireland wile whisky are made in scotland. Also the best way to know its from america its when they call it a bourbon

Wait, whisky's not spelled with an "e"? The American school system has lied to me again!

On the bright side, you can tell that the liquor is American when you spell it "Whiskey", and its other countries when its spelled "whisky".

I'm pretty sure no one taught you any "correct" way to spell whisk(e)y at school.

I think its just that most arn't sober when they learned that lesson ;p

Thank you so very much CityShrimp!

Wait, whisky's not spelled with an "e"? The American school system has lied to me again!

I'm not sure if what i said is true but there is whisky and whiskey, they differentiate in where they are made and thus taste is different. I'm stating here what someone said to me so it can be you know, lies. Why u always lyin'?

My favorite manga!

Amazing manga!

Thanks for the Chapter, CityShrimp! :)

I'm pretty sure no one taught you any "correct" way to spell whisk(e)y at school.

I think it has to be something new. In opinion it is a new vision, something that make difference from competition, so ball was too simple.

it must be the excessive ice waste from making a ball. i'm calling it :|

Eh? I think it is something simpler like his child is taking over the store and they intends to change the business model or something.

I hope Sasakura's getting some proper XP from all these side quests

it must be the excessive ice waste from making a ball. i'm calling it :|

Redundant. Those are all pointless...

Watch out, you don't want to cut yourself on that edge.

Amazing work as always.

Every manga needs: Something Philosophical, Something Pointless, Something Cute, and Something Sexy

Redundant. Those are all pointless...

Every manga needs: Something Philosophical, Something Pointless, Something Cute, and Something Sexy

...followed by a stiff drink.

Wait a sec...

Gramps is ded?

wat? nooo

pls tell me everything is gonna be alright

Everything is gonna be alright. You just need to gather the dragon balls.

Great Chapter. Thanks, CityShrimp! :)

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics