Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.54 - 218votes)

Jigokuren ~Love In Hell~

Alt Names: alt じごくれんalt 地獄恋alt 地狱恋alt Jigokuren (Love In Hell)alt Jigokuren - Love in the Hellalt Jigokuren Love in the Hellalt Jigokuren: Love in the Hellalt Love in the Hellalt Любовь в Аду
Author: Suzumaru Reiji
Artist: Suzumaru Reiji
Genres: Comedy ComedyDrama DramaEcchi EcchiHorror HorrorRomance RomanceSeinen SeinenSupernatural Supernatural
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Rintaro Senkawa is a 27 year old guy who got a little drunk one night and died. But that is just the beginning of this story as Rintaro finds himself most unexpectedly in Hell where he meets his guide, the devil Koyori. Can Rintaro take his situation seriously enough to repent for the sins of his former life, or will he face the favored weapon of Hell- the spiked iron club?

Has a spinoff series Jigokuren ~Death Life~:
http://bato.to/comic/_/comics/jigokuren-death-life-r16454
Go to Jigokuren ~Love In Hell~ Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments
The following content is intended for mature audiences and may contain sexual themes, gore, violence and/or strong language. Discretion is advised.

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Thus, I reviewed Jigokuren New Window Swifft
  • 0 Replies
Topic Spoiler-- The reason he's in Hell. New Window Polygons
  • 12 Replies
Topic I'm Confused New Window tut_01
  • 2 Replies
Topic [Jigokuren] Official Discussion Thread New Window Souldrake
  • 1 Replies
Topic The Tenth Circle: The Hell of Runaways New Window Souldrake
  • 6 Replies
Topic Status: In Danger New Window Souldrake
  • 4 Replies

359 Comments

A good ending, and one that was well timed. Though this manga was quite interesting, it would not have lasted long after his sin was revealed, so the heroes ending works well for the manga well.

Rushed, but at least it wasn't crap.

Doesn't have to be rushed, might be as well that the author planned this ending all along (not all manga authors plan on making 40+ chapters) and it doesn't feel to me like it got axed and the author made a run for the ending

That was the strongest rushed ending I have seen so far. Yea, the mangaka had to hurry it along, but he ended it like a boss. It makes me wish we could have had more time to enjoy the ride to the end, but on the other hand, better this than having volume after volume published, and then after years have passed...still probably getting the quicktime end. It was a good end. :)

Rushed, but at least it wasn't crap.

I don't know if it's trolling or what but there has been several times already when I'm on the last episode of a manga and the 404 error appears right at the middle...I had to read the last pages at mangafox with low quality.....orz. Hope it's just my rotten luck. Aside from that, what a happy ending! (After DxD becoming a Demon and being in Hell is not really that bad)

i personally liked the ending and was satisfied with it. So much better like dragging it on aimlessly.

so nice~~

Well I'm satisfiedali_092.gif

sweet ending banzai!

First volume is gone because it was licensed.

Well....that was...okay....and why the hell did the first volume vanish. >_>

Damn, another rushed ending.

Well, at least he ended up with Koyori.

Too soon

Ended way too soon 

Where is volume 1?

Huh. I just noticed. It must have been removed due to the scanlator's request or something. It's out there though, check around. 

This was definitely a rushed ending if I ever saw one. Whatever, it was a decent manga with a somewhat interesting premise. It deserved a better ending but that was by no means the worst I've ever seen. Whelp, time to check if off my reading list. 

The ending leaves me with a bitter taste in my mouth.

Never has so much MANNING-UP been crammed into two short chapters.  Hey,  has there been a manga where character development got pushed into overdrive into just one chapter?

Thats called a rushed finish due to publishing/whatever reasons.  It happens all the time.

Where is volume 1?

This is the first time I have seen an ending where the main character ends up in Hell, becomes a demon, and is counted as a happy ending.

Catherine

I wanted more ecchi, but the story was decent. 7/10.

Never has so much MANNING-UP been crammed into two short chapters.  Hey,  has there been a manga where character development got pushed into overdrive into just one chapter?

not the ending i wanted but meh. 

Where are the chapters 1-7? I like this series and I want to re-read it from the start now that it ended. Kinda sad that such a great manga ended :((

Well that... ended... oddly. Unexpectedly. And I agree, so much wasted potential.

Well... like all too many axed series, it felt too rushed at the end, but all in all it was a good one, and the ending was satisfying.  It's a shame it's over, but I enjoyed it.

Damn, this was way too short. Although I enjoyed the entire series, the ending felt really hurried. I'm kind of sad now. 

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics