Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.71 - 435votes)

Nukoduke!

Alt Names: alt ぬこづけ!alt Nukozuke!alt Герцог Нук
Author: Yugi Iro
Artist: Yugi Iro
Genres: Comedy ComedyDrama DramaShoujo ShoujoSlice of Life Slice of LifeSupernatural Supernatural
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: A heartwarming story about the daily lives of a freeter named Yuuya and his two part cat, part human pets.

Note: Nukoduke! moved to Manga-Park.com after chapter 108. マンガPark uses a different numbering system so the new chapters released on マンガPark start numbering from chapter 200 (which is equivalent to chapter 109).

Related:

Plant∞Plan
( http://www.batoto.net/comic/_/comics/plant%E2%88%9Eplan-r8623 )

マンガPark: https://manga-park.com/title/52
Go to Nukoduke! Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic do you take requests? New Window firefox5926
  • 0 Replies
Topic Nukodukes are so... New Window Will of NGE
  • 8 Replies

1322 Comments

Sorry about that. I use British English while the translator uses American English, I'll try to keep it more consistent in future chapters.

Being non-english myself, I didn't notice the difference. At least it isn't like you went from "old chap" to "brah".

Is there any point as to why author makes 'ships' with nukos? Don't tell me in the future they will grow up to be as big as normal adults?

IF for some reason the author decide to do that.....i won't hate it (i guess...)

Is there any point as to why author makes 'ships' with nukos? Don't tell me in the future they will grow up to be as big as normal adults?

What's with the inconsistant english standard use within Kaito's translations?

One chapter it is brittish/australian english the next chapter it's american

Sorry about that. I use British English while the translator uses American English, I'll try to keep it more consistent in future chapters.

What's with the inconsistant english standard use within Kaito's translations?

One chapter it is brittish/australian english the next chapter it's american

Why we can`t have more nukos?

Them Feels are returning.

Also, Poltergeist eh?...

Guess it's time for some wiggy Paranormal activities, hehehe.

Even as a ghost, Inori can enjoy petting Nukos, what a life, err.... what a death?

Spoiler
9bf0a9d927a59c7f66d8ae1f3e232589f2e1c169

Really glad to see Inori-Chan again.  The mangaka can make saintly and innocent into an art form.

I hope the author don't add too much feel in my vanilla again ...

Poltergeist Inori, the fun never ends lol

Also...god out of left field because why not?

What time is it?
It's too-damn-early-for-feels o'clock!

D'aww inori chapter. It's cute and a bit sad, but still good afterall.

Damnit author-san.  Stawp it with the Inori chapters, they all make me sad.

Resurrect her or riot.

didn't know NekoPara got a manga adaption

dawwwwwwwwww

I wanted Nukos so much, I went and got 2 more Kitties on top of my 2 existing Cats...

I think I might be turning into one of those crazy cat people...

beware of drinking wine and having more cats

leanor2.png

I wanted Nukos so much, I went and got 2 more Kitties on top of my 2 existing Cats...

I think I might be turning into one of those crazy cat people...

didn't know NekoPara got a manga adaption

Wait, I Dont wanna Get Trapped Thrice, So My Question

Dat Two Hunk Nukos are 2 Boys or One Boy One Trap or 2 Traps ??

Since Beginning Story I Always Confused With Kei Gender and Sasame Gender

Two traps, one boy one girl. Confused me as well. Just picked this up and really enjoying it so far.

I have a feeling the shops might pitch in to care for the strays

Before that I want to see if Ryou will try to recruit them for the market (and pet their tails in the wrong direction ch 67).

The guy's name is KazeYuki, but nonetheless, yeah.

KazeYuki is the editor/uploader the Translator is tantou. Together they make up the group Kaito Zero. It is the group that is being thanked.

Thank you, Kaito Zero, for more cute Nukos! These two strays will surely be won over but I don't dislike their mischievousness.

The guy's name is KazeYuki, but nonetheless, yeah.

Thank you, Kaito Zero, for more cute Nukos! These two strays will surely be won over but I don't dislike their mischievousness.

Thank you so much, I needed a dose of Nuko cuteness.

I have a feeling the shops might pitch in to care for the strays

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics