Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.62 - 231votes)

No Game No Life

Alt Names: alt ノーゲーム・ノーライフalt No Game No Lifealt نه بازی نه زندگی
Author: Kamiya Yuu
Artist: Hiiragi Mashiro & Kamiya Yuu
Genres: Action ActionAdventure AdventureComedy ComedyDrama DramaEcchi EcchiFantasy FantasyRomance RomanceShounen ShounenSupernatural Supernatural
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: The internet is full of rumors about the Neet and Hikikomori genius gamer siblings Sora and Shiro. The two go as far as to refer to the world as a "shit game", but then one day a young man calling himself "God" summons them to parallel universe. There, God has forbidden war, and "everything is to be settled with games". Yes, even the national borders. Driven into a corner by other species, the 'human species' is down to its last city. Can Sora and Shiro, these related failures of society, become the saviors of humankind in this parallel world?
Go to No Game No Life Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic "Living in Game" series ! New Window yariel
  • 18 Replies
Topic Story fails in logic, fails in quality. New Window truepurple
  • 0 Replies
Topic About the Anime associated with this manga New Window DaoFox
  • 15 Replies
Topic General (About Story so far...) New Window LoLImBored
  • 1 Replies
Topic General (Thoughts about Story so far...) New Window LoLImBored
  • 2 Replies

309 Comments

tumblr_mzh0hqMANs1qfaa86o1_400.gif

It's back!?

The mangaka is also the light novel author. Its hiatus started well before the anime aired. Why it's been gone for so long is beyond me, but it's still listed in each issue of Comic Alive as being absent, so yeah.

Too much of a hassle for the author I suppose. I remember reading it somewhere on the novel's afterword that it was the editor's idea of making the manga adaption as well, and that he should work with his wife on it. So yeah...

it seems the mangaka decide to stop continuing this manga after the anime has passed it ... *sigh* ...

The mangaka is also the light novel author. Its hiatus started well before the anime aired. Why it's been gone for so long is beyond me, but it's still listed in each issue of Comic Alive as being absent, so yeah.

Just a heads up that the scanlation is so far behind the anime because chapter 7 is still the latest manga chapter in Japan. There's been 1, that's right, one new chapter for the manga in the past year+.

it seems the mangaka decide to stop continuing this manga after the anime has passed it ... *sigh* ...

I ended up reading the Light Novel instead. This manga scanlation is too far behind the anime..

Just a heads up that the scanlation is so far behind the anime because chapter 7 is still the latest manga chapter in Japan. There's been 1, that's right, one new chapter for the manga in the past year+.

!!NOTIFICATION !!

LN being licensed by Yen Press, and the 1st Vol released at April 2015 ... so Baka Tsuki might cancel translation and delete it all at that date OR if they being yelled ...

Spoiler

ABSOLUTELY HAREM ...

I seriously don't know why someone deny this factor ...

moreover :

Spoiler

I ended up reading the Light Novel instead. This manga scanlation is too far behind the anime..
{continue}

Spoiler

Also, can't wait to get a copy of the full version of the ED song of the anime. Oh nevermind, I thought it was too early to be released, but it's actually already released.

Spoiler

Did we read the same light novel? o_O

{continue}
Spoiler

Also, can't wait to get a copy of the full version of the ED song of the anime. Oh nevermind, I thought it was too early to be released, but it's actually already released.

So the scanlations of this are way behind the anime... not to mention that the manga is always miles ahead of an anime to make sure there is enough material to be animated... Wonder why there r no updates here..

The Anime and Manga is an adaption from the light novel.... + the manga is relatively new: see http://www.mangaupdates.com/series.html?id=90588

So the scanlations of this are way behind the anime... not to mention that the manga is always miles ahead of an anime to make sure there is enough material to be animated... Wonder why there r no updates here..

It's been a harem since the LN.

Did we read the same light novel? o_O

....Wait, since when did that harem tag appear?  Is this a harem now?

It's been a harem since the LN.

....Wait, since when did that harem tag appear?  Is this a harem now?

this must be first time you are reading/watching something sad, where important characters die. Its first time for you, so it has strong impact. But Agame ga Kill is crap. It had good start though, but then author ran out of ideas so he started needlessly killing characters.
Go watch/read Game Of Thrones, Walking Dead, Death Note and others (series where characters die) and you will re-evaluate oppinion about Agame Ga Kill.

Spoiler

The anime of the season, for sure.

I don't know about AOTS just because Aldnoah.Zero is going to start this July and I'm not sure what to expect from that other than "great things", but it's certainly great, yeah.

unfortunately manga story which have been passed by anime version might get stopped because low reaction for it ...
Black Bullet manga get that ...
I wonder if NGNL manga will suffer the same fate ...

I don't think that could happen. The fact that was animated doesn't mean the animation can make the manga end. What they could do is adapt all the anime in the manga and then stop.
{continue}
Spoiler

The anime of the season, for sure.

OK ep 12 over season over now get the hell back to translate this piece of awesomeness XD

unfortunately manga story which have been passed by anime version might get stopped because low reaction for it ...

Black Bullet manga get that ...

I wonder if NGNL manga will suffer the same fate ...

It's my impression or this episode beats the first one BY A LARGE MARGIN????

The image of the episode for me:

Spoiler

I actually thought that each episode found some way to be better than the previous one.

Hell never thought that there'd be something better than those shooter scenes, and then they made such a  simple game or the final episode... and it was AWESOME!

OK ep 12 over season over now get the hell back to translate this piece of awesomeness XD

It's my impression or this episode beats the first one BY A LARGE MARGIN????

The image of the episode for me:

Spoiler
Some event which don't appear in Ep 11 anime ...
Spoiler

SHIROOOOO

yeah, Shiro look too much pale / white (shiro) ... lolz ...

1z6zebk.jpg

SHIROOOOO

Ep 11 ... damn it ... I can't stop laughing ...

definitely more enjoyable compared LN ... A LOT !!!

and the game really cool, including blood destruction ...

(kinda want to see The Matrix move)

demand 2nd season soon ... or make breakthrough and goes into 26 ep ...

Spoiler

Come on, they doomed, they are in Tokyo and as the Away Team!!! Imanity is doomed!

Spoiler

Naaaa...

This episode was for the laughs...

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics