Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (3.92 - 294votes)

Big Order

Alt Names: alt พลังจิตเปลี่ยนโลกalt ビッグオーダーalt Gran Orden
Author: Esuno Sakae
Artist: Esuno Sakae
Genres: Action ActionComedy ComedyMystery MysteryPsychological PsychologicalRomance RomanceSci-fi Sci-fiShounen ShounenSupernatural SupernaturalTragedy Tragedy
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: The manga's story centers on an introverted high school student named Eiji Hoshimiya with a huge secret — he wished for the destruction of the world when he was younger. Fairies give certain people special powers called Orders. What Order Users can do with their power depends on their wishes. 10 years after the Great Destruction, Eiji struggles to come to terms with his immense power.
Go to Big Order Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments
The following content is intended for mature audiences and may contain sexual themes, gore, violence and/or strong language. Discretion is advised.

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Volume 9 Chapter 47 Discussion: Sakae screws up New Window PieceOfSchmittGames
  • 1 Replies
Topic Fan Theory - Big Order + Future Diary New Window dragontune172
  • 3 Replies
Topic Who are YOU rooting for? Rin x Eiji or Iyo x Eiji? New Window PieceOfSchmittGames
  • 5 Replies
Topic Powers, discussions and theories New Window Irecinius
  • 9 Replies
Topic Mirai Nikki and Big Order: Similarities and Differences New Window Theoderich
  • 1 Replies
Topic creating a team for Big Order New Window domper60
  • 7 Replies

586 Comments

I can't take this Sena shit seriously... Christ...

Please, don't go that way.

If my current theory is right, Sena want's to be stopped, or rather she want's to be killed.

Her personality change smelled like bullshit from day one, and now i'm almost certain she didn't change a thing.

Here's my theory: 

(Putting it in spoiler tags, in the small chance it does becomes an actual fact...)

Spoiler

Eiji is such a scum in c39. I like how he not only breaks his promises, but also tries to dominate her again. I don't even want to look at him right now.

I can't take this Sena shit seriously... Christ...

I'm guessing that whatever sena and her father saw from beyond the gate must have definitely made them both insane or something. 

I no longer know what is happening in this manga

Eiji is a lolicon in the anime lolz. Sena ftw

The sex scene gave us more feeling to put into their relationship. The anime staff understood this work better than the mangaka himself.

Eiji is a lolicon in the anime lolz. Sena ftw

I thought calling volume 8 garbage was an exaggeration, but seeing ch. 32-37 being so atrocious I'm very convinced. What in the world happened!? I've never seen a manga go downhill so fast, like a B+ to an E-. Big Order has been constantly criticized here since it was translated, but it was never even close to this bad. All sense of logic and continuity was thrown out the window, contrived WTF developments everywhere (sudden school setting/detective work/rock girl comeback/transgender villian/iceberg @ ship etc.), like the series suddenly got schizophrenia and ADD. So bad, you should actually read it to see how bad it gets.

It's like the awesome editor that reigned in Esuno for Mirai Nikki left and his new one was a stupid yesman. Does anyone know what actually happened?

i know right? and what the hell is with sena? the only way to improve this is basically stealing the concept from charlotte and have eiji steal all powers

How I said in other coment, that manga don't turn in the volume 7 in a shit... Big Order always had this level, in the volume 6 improved a lot and in the last volume that we read, the volume 7, Big Order return to the level that always had. If some scan want continue that manga we offer our help in the cleaning and in the redrawing. If someone are interested, please send me a message, I repeat, we don't gonna typpe and don't gonna translate it, so is more easy if one scan ask for our help. Sorry for my bad english, and a greeting.

I've never seen a manga go downhill so fast, like a B+ to an E-. Big Order has been constantly criticized here since it was translated, but it was never even close to this bad. 

Hahahahaha, yes and no. That manga always was an "E-", but in the volume 6 improved a lot turning into a "B+", and in the last volume that we read, the volume 7, Big Order return to the level "E-" that always had. Sorry everyone to my bas english, hahaha. A greeting!

I thought calling volume 8 garbage was an exaggeration, but seeing ch. 32-37 being so atrocious I'm very convinced. What in the world happened!? I've never seen a manga go downhill so fast, like a B+ to an E-. Big Order has been constantly criticized here since it was translated, but it was never even close to this bad. All sense of logic and continuity was thrown out the window, contrived WTF developments everywhere (sudden school setting/detective work/rock girl comeback/transgender villian/iceberg @ ship etc.), like the series suddenly got schizophrenia and ADD. So bad, you should actually read it to see how bad it gets.

It's like the awesome editor that reigned in Esuno for Mirai Nikki left and his new one was a stupid yesman. Does anyone know what actually happened?

I was hoping there'd be at least one chapter focusing on Eiji ruling the nation, but nope.

Sena is the Villain now?, well screw that iam out.

Yep, it turned to shit.

Why did you translate chapter 33 onwards.

You ruined my impression of it.

Chapter 15 english by Vortex scans, the version that has been uploaded here to batoto is missing several pages at the end.

Alright! Again, not terribly heartbroken that it was dropped, but if it ever does get picked up again, I wouldn't mind reading the rest.

I thought this will be a cool manga. Then they summoned beasts. Uncool

just reading chapter 01-02....

is this fucking J*J* B*zz*r* *dv*nt*r* ?

Edit: finishing chapter 38... yah its definitely J*J*

tumblr_njq16cbQjK1tjke49o1_250.png

so sena is the bad guy now?

Welp... I was really enjoying this manga up until chapter 31. Since it was feeling like it was drawing near it's conclusion. But instead of getting a nice conclusion it's just devolved into some idiotic love triangle bullcrap after chapter 32 and them playing detective. So honestly I can't blame the scanlators for dropping this terrible series. Despite liking this manga so much before now I can't even bring myself to continue reading past chapter 33. So I don't think I would even bother continuing to read it even if another group eventually picks it up.

Thanks, 1/4-BasedAnon.

So let's change the title to "no order" or "disorder", anyone? lol

So since this is being dropped and all, does anyone know if the next volume actually explains why Sena is like this?

Erm the guy's real ability is to steal the power of others, he stole that power form his sister no?

Also, it seems to me that the mc dislikes controlling humans and chooses when he feel there is a desperate need to do so. The fact is that the character is flawed and that's how the author works. The author makes flawed characters and she makes them grow through out the story.

You don't like it? My issue with the manga is I can't stand annoying opposition. I am referring to the people that are out to get him... they are being stupid and retarded

Other than that, Rin reminds me of Yuno so much. I love it... Yuno ruined me in a way, made me delusional thinking yanderes are cute and have really beautiful expressions..

Someone really needs to teach this author what "pacing" means.

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics