Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (4.49 - 279votes)

Aho Girl

Alt Names: alt Ahogaru: Clueless Girlalt アホガールalt Chica Tontaalt Dumb Girl
Author: Hiroyuki
Artist: Hiroyuki
Genres: 4-Koma 4-KomaComedy ComedyEcchi EcchiSchool Life School LifeShounen ShounenSlice of Life Slice of Life
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: She's as noisy as she is dumb.

As the name implies, "Aho" Girl, or Dumb Girl, is as stupid as you can get. Which is why her crush and childhood friend, Akuru Akutsu (or "Akkun" as everyone calls him), is the only one willing to put up with her fallacies. Along the way, they are joined by many other fellow idiots as they probe deeper into the true meaning of idiocy, and the true relationship between Yoshiko and Akkun.

This is a comedy set in 4-koma format.
Go to Aho Girl Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Why are idiots drawn to bananas? New Window syockit
  • 11 Replies
Topic Chapter 52 in wrong orde New Window XSphere
  • 0 Replies
Topic Chapter 69 should've had more things related to 69... New Window PieceOfSchmittGames
  • 0 Replies

1308 Comments

lol, THIS IS WHY U CAN'T GET LAID
Something about that smug-looking chibi at the start of each chapter irritates me ...

Gyaru best girl.

What about that delinquent boy?

Ah ... I forgot about him. More research will have to be done to determine if the infection has now jumped genders.

Taking all evidence into account, his desperation to please Akkun has lower the veracity of his natural immunity and he has developed a statistical anomaly resulting in an acute infection. Fortunately it does not seem that the spread of the infection can go beyond this edge case. However just to be on the safe side ... we must burn it with FIRE.

I think I get it now. The stupidity ... it ... spreads .... only to other women. Akkun and the little boys are not affected, Dog (he IS a boy right) is not as affected, dad is oblivious, and the Principle is fine. The chairwoman is obviously showing signs of the infection. Patient Zero will need to be put down in order to save the the women of this world. I suggest a desert eagle (with hollow points) to the head, then a lobotomy, followed by cremation. We must burn it with FIRE.

Lest it finally affect Sayaka ... the last vestige of sanity among the women

What about that delinquent boy?

I think I get it now. The stupidity ... it ... spreads .... only to other women. Akkun and the little boys are not affected, Dog (he IS a boy right) is not as affected, dad is oblivious, and the Principle is fine. The chairwoman is obviously showing signs of the infection. Patient Zero will need to be put down in order to save the the women of this world. I suggest a desert eagle (with hollow points) to the head, then a lobotomy, followed by cremation. We must burn it with FIRE.

Lest it finally affect Sayaka ... the last vestige of sanity among the women

monsters-inc-boo-kitty.gif

Why the dog hasn't rescued her from the castle in the first place?? This feeling of betrayal T_T 

He secretly wish her to be dead so he can be adopted by akutsu

She's broken, chairwoman is finally broken

As expected of yoshiko's rival, her insanity rivals her.

>that feeling when you will never have a chairwoman list after you so much that she repeats a year just so she can try to confess to you but just get rejected anyway

Why the dog hasn't rescued her from the castle in the first place?? This feeling of betrayal T_T 

He was tired. Stated right there in the topic.

Uploaded 86~ with an extra page from volume 6. :)

she has other people read manga for her - chapter 86 is missing

Futatsu you need to edit the sort order for chapter 86 or no one will see it

I'm actually surprised she knows enough kanji to be able to read manga.

she has other people read manga for her - chapter 86 is missing

You know what ... at this point they should just do the humane thing and put her down. I think that'd be the best for everyone, her included :/

But then Dog would be sad he lost his pet!

I'm actually surprised she knows enough kanji to be able to read manga.

Wait.... what if she was just acting?

You know what ... at this point they should just do the humane thing and put her down. I think that'd be the best for everyone, her included :/

An intellect blackhole?

Cone-og-ignorance.jpg?fit=501%2C762&ssl=

The same like Bart Simpson

The father has ascended past beyond mortal sufferings.

The "midnight sessions" may simply be *that* good, given the impressive array of superhuman abilities his wife has displayed (which she often attributes to their relationship) in numerous contexts.

Dad: Think happy thoughts. Happy happy thoughts.

I doubt devising these plots doesn't have any consequence on the mental stability of the mangaka.

The father has ascended past beyond mortal sufferings.

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics