Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (4.49 - 279votes)

Aho Girl

Alt Names: alt Ahogaru: Clueless Girlalt ă‚¢ăƒ›ă‚¬ăƒ¼ăƒ«alt Chica Tontaalt Dumb Girl
Author: Hiroyuki
Artist: Hiroyuki
Genres: 4-Koma 4-KomaComedy ComedyEcchi EcchiSchool Life School LifeShounen ShounenSlice of Life Slice of Life
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: She's as noisy as she is dumb.

As the name implies, "Aho" Girl, or Dumb Girl, is as stupid as you can get. Which is why her crush and childhood friend, Akuru Akutsu (or "Akkun" as everyone calls him), is the only one willing to put up with her fallacies. Along the way, they are joined by many other fellow idiots as they probe deeper into the true meaning of idiocy, and the true relationship between Yoshiko and Akkun.

This is a comedy set in 4-koma format.
Go to Aho Girl Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Why are idiots drawn to bananas? New Window syockit
  • 11 Replies
Topic Chapter 52 in wrong orde New Window XSphere
  • 0 Replies
Topic Chapter 69 should've had more things related to 69... New Window PieceOfSchmittGames
  • 0 Replies

1308 Comments

Ak-kun, the only way you're possibly going to get away from her is to move away once you graduate and cut all contact with everyone related to her.

well you dont have to kill her... just use her as your private toi... wait, this is not HH site. clear mind (*inhale*) clear soul (*exhale*).

Just lace a banana with BTX and feed it to her. Done.

I was thinking more like "There's a banana kindgom in the bottom of Tokyo Bay but you need to dress in concrete shoes in order to enter."

Just lace a banana with BTX and feed it to her. Done.

Sayaka is such an angel.. :')

So many releases lately. What have we done to deserve such stupidity!?
(Seriously, though, thank you!)

Man, he should've thrown one onto the opposite side of the building.

Or he can feed his banana to someone else.

Oh wait.

Man, he should've thrown one onto the opposite side of the building.

Thats right kids. Santa is dead. Yoshiko's mom killed him!

Sayaka best girl

That dog is awesome!  Holy crap, it can really read the mood.

That dog might be a human in a costume!

That dog is awesome!  Holy crap, it can really read the mood.

Tch, all that effort's wasted on her. Her mother had it right, just gift her a banana and that idiot would be happy.

Being an angel is hard work.

wtf i thought the mace was just going to be a gag. I didnt expect her to bust through that shit lol

So she is also an idiot. A sweet kind of idiot .
Tch, all that effort's wasted on her. Her mother had it right, just gift her a banana and that idiot would be happy.

That goddamn ahole comment with that facial expression.

I'm going to see it as a meme later which is going to make me want to kms

That goddamn ahole comment with that facial expression.

The curry chapter XD I laughed my ass off. So gold so spicy, Namaste!

That chapter about curry...

IS THIS D-FRAG NOW?!

Why do you even mention this?! Why would you?! Don't you remember there is only one manga about curry to rule them all? >:^O I'm talking of course about ADDICTED TO CURRY (https://vatoto.com/comic/_/comics/addicted-to-curry-r332).

FIrst time Yoshiko did something good for someone. Nice Omake, although it was pretty much the same as a regular chapter

That chapter about curry...

IS THIS D-FRAG NOW?!

So I guess those spicy Indian curry will make the chef drown in bob and vegana tonight.

I love the gal lol.

Her voice was perfect in the anime too!

I feel so, so bad for that poor girl.

Well at least she made 500 yen?

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics