Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (4.46 - 192votes)

Zettai Karen Children

Alt Names: alt Absolutely Lovely Childrenalt 絶対可憐チルドレン
Author: Shiina Takashi
Artist: Shiina Takashi
Genres: Action ActionComedy ComedyDrama DramaFantasy FantasyMystery MysteryRomance RomanceSci-fi Sci-fiShounen Shounen
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: It's the 21st century, and the number of ESPers continues to increase. They are active in the military, diplomacy, politics, and in other places. They hold the key for global competition. A country that controls ESP can control the world! However individuals who posses higher than Level 4 are less than 3% of the population. There are only three Level 7 people who have government contracts. These three are Kaoru, Aoi, and Shiho, ten-year old girls, who work for B.A.B.E.L. With the guidance of Kouichi, a twenty-year old genius, they catch criminals and evil ESPers.

Spin-off:

> Zettai Karen Children: THE UNLIMITED - Hyoubu Kyousuke
(http://www.batoto.net/comic/_/comics/zettai-karen-children-the-unlimited-hyoubu-kyousuke-r9207)
>Courtesy of Zettai Karen Children -THE UNLIMITED- Hyoubu Kyousuke - WANDERER
(http://bato.to/comic/_/comics/courtesy-of-zettai-karen-children-the-unlimited-hyoubu-kyousuke-wanderer-r15750)
Go to Zettai Karen Children Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic I just want to say thank you New Window fdsa4321lbp22
  • 0 Replies
Topic Haven't read since chapter 250+, worth to continue? New Window MXMach
  • 3 Replies
Topic What power would you want New Window Harbinger
  • 3 Replies
Topic Anime End Manga Chapter New Window TitanAnteus
  • 3 Replies
Topic Latest Chapter Discussion New Window Dante
  • 13 Replies
Topic Minamoto's Power New Window oliverwashere
  • 3 Replies

783 Comments

seems like i was wrong after all; this whole flashback thing is real(canon) from the start, instead of being a made-up mental projection by hyoubu to break magi's mental control.

which means hyoubu and muscle goes waaaaaaaaaay back. i wonder what the heck they're doing together and why hyoubu even picked up muscle as (probably)his first comrade post-war.

Seriously, isn't her cup size in this flashback like twice as big as usual?

Her boobs grow in proportion to her excitement, maybe? She seemed pretty passionate about catching Hyoubu. :)

Amazing chest ahead.

Seriously, isn't her cup size in this flashback like twice as big as usual?

I'm expecting simple couples. Speaking of which, I don't know why some people hate Sakaki/Shiho. At least her interactions with Sakaki and her overall dark personality give Shiho some screentime despite the current overemphasis on Kaoru. Poor Aoi, on the other hand, is basically been a background character that doesn't really do anything.

Because it's idiotic, Sakaki/Shiho is something that definitely shouldn't happen, although you're right about the over emphasis on Kaoru, i agree that's shes been on screen for so long that i'm getting sick of her atitude and the way she uses her powers.Which is easily fixed, by changing the focus to Aoi or Shiho for some time.

Amazing chest ahead.

Let it be known that Hyoubu Kyousuke is a man who isn't afraid to take stalking to the next level. "I've been watching you since the day you were born?" Please, even a normie could do that.Let's amp it up a notch. "I disguised myself as a doctor and helped deliver you so I could see you before anyone else." Yep, sounds terrifying devoted enough. At this point, I really wouldn't be surprised if it's confirmed he was in the room cheering while her parents conceived her.

This chapter made me realize-- I don't think we've ever seen Kaoru's father.

Plot twist.

Spoiler

Spoiler

In chapter 262, Shiho reads Kaoru's mind accidentally, and sees her panicking. Kaoru mentions her father leaving, her mother being upset, and in that incident, Kaoru's powers hurting Akie.

While we haven't seen him, he was there, and it can be assumed that all of the stress that came with a Level 7 esper child (plus, presumably, his wife's acting career) was too much for him to take. 

Let it be known that Hyoubu Kyousuke is a man who isn't afraid to take stalking to the next level. "I've been watching you since the day you were born?" Please, even a normie could do that.Let's amp it up a notch. "I disguised myself as a doctor and helped deliver you so I could see you before anyone else." Yep, sounds terrifying devoted enough. At this point, I really wouldn't be surprised if it's confirmed he was in the room cheering while her parents conceived her.

Plot twist.

Spoiler

Spoiler

You deserve a cookie miss, I would read father!hyoubu fics if there were, or anything of zkc that isnt andyxhyoubu

I remember way back when someone cited author about how he wanted 3 arcs, so essentially elementary school,middle and high. Since we are in high school currently + it's been said that this is the final arc. What i wonder is if we will get some harem ending or simple couples, i'm not sure what am i supposed to feel about this.

I'm expecting simple couples. Speaking of which, I don't know why some people hate Sakaki/Shiho. At least her interactions with Sakaki and her overall dark personality give Shiho some screentime despite the current overemphasis on Kaoru. Poor Aoi, on the other hand, is basically been a background character that doesn't really do anything.

Plot twist.

Spoiler

Spoiler

I remember way back when someone cited author about how he wanted 3 arcs, so essentially elementary school,middle and high. Since we are in high school currently + it's been said that this is the final arc. What i wonder is if we will get some harem ending or simple couples, i'm not sure what am i supposed to feel about this.

I was expecting two more arcs which are University and Adult but if this is the final arc then hopefully we don't get an abrupt ending.

Just a question as someone who used to read this way back in 2010/11 

how is this going on for so long and will it ever end? lol

This is supposed to be the final arc.

Just a question as someone who used to read this way back in 2010/11 

how is this going on for so long and will it ever end? lol

The main problem with the high-school is the lack of any kind of real threat due to the Major being now totally harmless due to the Kyosuke memories, a Yuuri-less Black Phantom feeling weak as fuck and the removal of the prophecy as a looming bad end. It really needs a better antagonist than Gilliam or making Gilliam feel less like a kid throwing a temper tantrum. 

So, re: 452's cover
Spoiler

i don't remember that satellite ever revealed before

Hello everyone hope you enjoy this week chapter ^^

I also take the chance to invite you to go our facebook page were you can too read the chapter and got any updates, etc,

https://www.facebook.com/zettaitranslationproject/

I wasn't the only one who lingered on the cover page longer than usual, was I?

No, you were not the only one xD

I wasn't the only one who lingered on the cover page longer than usual, was I?

......I need to see more of little magi and family.

So cute.

Confirmed Big Boss forming Outer Heaven.

That "taste of my magnum" conversation was wrong on just too many levels.....

That's actually not a bad way to sneak in flashback. 

it's not really a flashback; it's an illusion hyoubu projected telepathically into magi to stimulate him to fight the brainwashing. the fact that hyoubu mentioned black phantom while 'magi' is still a kid as well as muscle teaming up with hyoubu that early proves it.

magi, yoh and momiji are the first bunch to start pandra with hyoubu and naturally, knew him the longest. muscle only knew hyoubu after pandra's formed.

That's actually not a bad way to sneak in flashback. 

tone down the use of Topaz Denoise filter, the public tanko raws are good enough

would you like to be the ones providing the raws if you have access to nice ones? because this is what the raws for this chapter we had looked like and I assume you don't think it's "good enough"CmJ6CqPWYAELB9t.jpg:large

The scans we get are generally very poor quality this was actually better then usual the week before too. If you have better ones feel free to give them to us. I'm careful to try and redraw lost lines from the filters generally but often the contrast on the scans are so bad that I'm not actually able to tell where the lines even were very well, ex: this page from last week

tumblr_o9tb1oxtWf1r58qimo1_540.jpg

most of the time the raws are yellow, have poor contrast/too dark to see stuff, and are warped and crooked. I am doing my best with what I have. 

edit: wait do you mean you tankoban raws? If so then that would require waiting for them to come out, so are you suggesting we wait for the volumes to come out and THEN do the scanlation even though that would mean releasing chapters every few MONTHS instead of weekly? Because personally I would be pretty angry if a scan group for a series I followed was doing that unless it was a series that is so far behind that the volumes are already out. We do occasionally go back and redo the chapters that were particularly ugly. If you would like to send us tankoban raws for previous chapters that are bad quality so I can re-clean them that is fine.

If you mean the couple of omakes recently being over-denoised that was because the raws we got for those were also in bad shape, much better then the magazine ones lately but they looked like they had some jpeg artifact issues and then someone else had possibly run them through the filter poorly beforehand. that sadly made me have to crank the denoise up to compensate. This is what they looked like before I started.

Cmj2pCVWAAA7vgr.jpg:largeso yeah, I do try to avoid using the filters if the scans are good but that omake and I think the previous one we got bad quality ones. It's possible someone has posted better scans since and we didn't see them before starting on the crappier ones.

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics