Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.5 - 108votes)

Black Behemoth

Alt Names: alt 블베, 블랙 베히모스
Author: Keyijikon
Artist: Keyijikon
Genres: Action ActionAdventure AdventureComedy ComedyDrama DramaFantasy FantasyMystery MysteryPsychological PsychologicalSupernatural SupernaturalTragedy TragedyWebtoon Webtoon
Type: Manhwa (Korean)
Description: The fated meeting of six participants in the Talisman exam! Watch their seemingly unrelated relations become intertwined to form an odyssey!

Original Webcomic:
http://cartoon.media.daum.net/webtoon/view/blackbehemoth
Go to Black Behemoth Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Typo's Help! Submit errors here. New Window AddNine
  • 5 Replies
Topic Sin Vanish New Window iphiel
  • 1 Replies
Topic More? New Window Blecod
  • 8 Replies
Topic Information on the Conti? New Window 105424
  • 1 Replies
Topic Hey yo~ Q & Errors put it here! New Window BlackHorus
  • 0 Replies

119 Comments

Is this a pretty good series? I'm not really sure whether to read it or not

OMG, it's been forever since I last heard about the Bremen Town Musicians. I love this author! All these references ftw! And Deltemir is a bamf, I love him. Thanks for the scanlation Black Horus and Moonflower Scans <3

Yay chapter 20 thanks for the release

All the Harry Potter references are making me very happy indeed. Also, that Tamagotchi.

I think I like this rather a lot.

Author really knows how to put words. Or are they quotes from somewhere else?(What maxim said in 17 in german and the reason why blood is red talk and many more)
Could become one of my favorite manhwas if continues like this :D

Denk nicht, die Welt hat dich verworfen. Die Welt hat dich nie besessen.

I'm not entirely sure though... Lotsa Koreans were wondering where this quote came from and this was the answer... I didn't find any German source with this quote... But Germans tend to equalize this part of their history...
Argh! Puns on "Gleichschaltung" don't really work well in English...

Author really knows how to put words. Or are they quotes from somewhere else?(What maxim said in 17 in german and the reason why blood is red talk and many more)

Could become one of my favorite manhwas if continues like this :D

This is kind of fucking awesome.
Black Behemoth manages to send chills down my spine.
I don't exactly dig the humor, which made getting into BB a pain for me, but it was worth it, because when it gets serious... it just friggin' does.

I just hope the fights don't take up too many chapters and don't turn DBZ on me and Black Behemoth will earn a place inside my head - as in: it will take more time than usual for me to forget the story.

*Salute* BlackHorus

Reverse hand syndrome... When he was lying on the side holding the gun behind his back-----

lol. Didn't notice it at all.
And, when you look at it closely, and think of how hand is supposed to be, it becomes creepy too.

Reverse hand syndrome... When he was lying on the side holding the gun behind his back-----

I really like the art, thank you Blackhorus!

Thanks BlackHorus
I always enjoy read this hope to read more

Thanks BlackHorus.

I'm not even sure if that thing (Behemoth) is a spider or a crab...

It looks lika it's a *puts on shades*... Spider crab. YEAAAAAAAAH!!!

There is a part of the comic where they talk about Behemoth and they show a spider on a web as they talk about him. That along with his look in the fight make me think he is a spider.

Also thanks for the translate i appreciate you picking this up.

hmm one of the old gods is a giant spider.... one of the MC's uses wires/threads almost like a spider. Interesting its probably nothing but something to think about at least 

hmm one of the old gods is a giant spider.... one of the MC's uses wires/threads almost like a spider. Interesting its probably nothing but something to think about at least 

Dude, this keep getting better and better, it's freaking awesome!
Thanks BlackHorus for picking this up

Thank you very much BlackHorus.  You are fucking fantastic.  The story keeps on getting better and better too!  Keep up the good work :)

It's been so long... Thank you BlackHorus ^_^

This is really good!! Thank you again, blackhorus!

Oh yeah, girl, being a world-famous expert doctor who saves thousands of lives isn't going to get anyone to come to your funeral.  Nope, nobody.  Better drop it immediately and rush off to become a dream-soldier, so you can get real respect.

... Well she mass-produced "saved" humans just as she mass-produced dead bodies... The activity is what mattered to her, not the people! She didn't connect with the people she healed or killed as she only cared about the act itself.

I mean... How many people nowadays ask or even care who the doctor that treated them was? If you want to get acknowledged, you have to iniate a connection with the patient and she clearly didn't do that. Furthermore this kind of "connection" usually turns out to be superficial. You'll gain an admirer or even a die hard-fan, but you don't gain friends... (ofc there are exceptions, but I figured that their world would be closer to ours)

Really a big thanks to BlackHorus for continue this manhwa, i really love it :)

Oh yeah, girl, being a world-famous expert doctor who saves thousands of lives isn't going to get anyone to come to your funeral.  Nope, nobody.  Better drop it immediately and rush off to become a dream-soldier, so you can get real respect.

no description..?

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics