Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.6 - 188votes)

Suashi no Meteorite

Alt Names: alt 素足のメテオライトalt 赤足的陨石alt 赤足的陨星alt Meteorite of Bare Footalt Босоногий Метеорит
Author: Konishi Mikihisa
Artist: Konishi Mikihisa
Genres: Action ActionComedy ComedyDrama DramaFantasy FantasyHorror HorrorMystery MysteryPsychological PsychologicalRomance RomanceShounen ShounenSupernatural SupernaturalTragedy Tragedy
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Ariyuki is standing in front of his former home which happens to be destroyed by a meteorite. Among the ruins he finds a gem which frees a young girl. Though that girl claims to be god and is willing to grant him his dearest wishes.
Go to Suashi no Meteorite Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
No topics has been found for this comic.

251 Comments

All the raw chapters of this manga, including the final ch. 21, can be found at

I don't know the language, but as far as I can tell, what happened was that

Spoiler

Ugh, not another

Spoiler

All the raw chapters of this manga, including the final ch. 21, can be found at

I don't know the language, but as far as I can tell, what happened was that

Spoiler

Two bodies > 1

i wonder if someone already read (and understand the dialogue) from the final ch RAW ...

(I can't find the tankubon for final release)

everyone might read it and "tragedy" tag might appear ...

(I wonder if I want to open that spoilers brackets too or not)

Well, I want to know what I'm getting into. Chances are I'll still read it. I'm just that kind of guy. 

If possible, please explain in spoilers brackets? 

everyone might read it and "tragedy" tag might appear ...

(I wonder if I want to open that spoilers brackets too or not)

BEWARE, this manga ends in complete sadness.

If possible, please explain in spoilers brackets? 

BlackJack.gif

no Mass salvation for all beings ...

can't even being emulated or imagined ...

I guess "mass prosperity" is only a tale ...

Giving Blackjack as the name of the doctor's god is really fitting.

Reminds me of Ginga Tetsudo 999 episode 17, where there was a planet where all living beings were granted an armor so that no living being could ever more be forced to suffer/become a sacrifice for the others.In the end since there was no more livelihood for any of those beings, they ceased to exist.

The same applies here, there always need to be some that die/are sacrificed for others to continue living, may them be animals(including humans) or plants.
Imagine if noone would die early, how many people would be flooding earths surface right now? 20 billion? Or even more?

Society can't grant that many people the same lifestyle while still being able to live in a nice environment(imagine the fields/ressources/nature that would be needed to rise the standard).
If we'd want to aim for a world were everyone can be saved, why do we increase the amounts of people in all those countries that can't support themselves?
Charity is a curse to keep the living standard low in these countries. And they cannot be saved, since they produce way more people than the capacity of livestock/crops/healthcare/medicine allows.

A world where everyone can be saved is possible, but to achieve that you'd have to reduce the human population to an amount that would be within affordable limits, meaning you'd have to sacrifice like 70% of mankind for it.
Now try imagine this world of the human biological niche, is it achievable through wishes and imagination alone?Or do the humans really need to be sacrificed(=not being able to save them) and thus creating the paradoxon that a world where everyone can be saved is, at the same time, a world where the majority has to be sacrificed for a minority?

P.S.:Would be a millennium project to reduce the whole mankind unless you exterminate them with weapons...

I hope the ending won't be as sad as Messiah-sama ...

or could it be... worse ?

(this manga might deserve "tragedy" tag latter)

Goddamn it fuck, now i want moarrrrrr stop teasing !

Damn shame his wish wasn't granted. Now I sit in my dark corner...

f8a.gif

its going medaka box on us,,,, pls dont !

...Did I miss something? Why is Darumiru the evil one suddenly?

I don't think she get evil ...

in ch 12 event, MC seems change quite a lot ...

and "god" will give their vessel "hope" ...

grant it, make it comes true or such ...

Darumiru since ch 01 always asking MC to give her a wish to be granted ... and yet MC don't want it ... it seems Darumiru demand it again because certain reason ... and she becomes more and more like human, just like what Mc friend says ... let's hope that's not count in as human yandere)

beside MC friends is SCARED with Darumiru since she isn't "normal" with "god's standard" ... and here's the question ...

5cbzn5.jpg

try to compare it with what she said in Ch 13 page 11 ...

"Rewrite This World ..."

maybe because MC is really unstable right now ...

moreover, his believe about "god won't hurt human" get wrong all over since that god of revenge is slicing all the bully and the vessel goes nuts and almost kill himself ...

his principle for "normal" don't work with the reality of this world ... not to mention the vessel doesn't appreciate what he has done to the point getting suicidal ...

that kouhai-Kei ... she also seems strange ...

in early chapter somehow she cling so much to MC and her act is a bit odd too ...

probably will get explained if the story get continued within next several chapter ...

Insult number 1 :COMMON SENSE , DO YOU HAVE ONE? 

Insult number 2 : YOU WENT FULL RETARD ,SON

Insult number 3 : WTF ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT YOU IDIOT?

i choose insult number 4: dafuq .......

2z9golz.jpg

...Did I miss something? Why is Darumiru the evil one suddenly?

And this is why I like psychological manga so much, I'm always discovering new things every chapter and I like characters that aren't exactly what they seem.

the manga already ended with Vol 5 ...

I hope "KONISHI Mikihisa" will make another manga ...

Sudden and massive dark twist. I fear greatly, friends.

No seriously, since when did even Darumiru become creepy and manipulative? This is kind of freaking me out.

Ariyuki personality seems taken a sharp development ...

or rather ... regress because all of this god and star eater ... that doctor seems have BAD thing with Ariyuki past too ...

thus tried to save everyone around him ...

but this isn't really the solve since the person who tried to save other actually might have a lot more darkenss compared other ...

2s7c4g8.jpg

Darumiru is a "god" and sense the change of the vessel ...

thus she might become "creepy and manipulative" to press Ariyuki ... so he will grant his own deep desire (even by chaged the whole world into his "good" conception) ... it seems "god" personality can get changed depending on vessel emotion ...

in Darumiru case, it seems luring Ariyuki to make his wish ...

either that or Darumiru have other thing in her mind ...

Vol 5 Cover ... let's hope it's ending nicely ...

pedo ending might be nice too ...

i43jgw.jpg

Damnit, how did Kihara Gensei get in here?

Sudden and massive dark twist. I fear greatly, friends.

No seriously, since when did even Darumiru become creepy and manipulative? This is kind of freaking me out.

An I thought the author forgot the yandere was part of the cast

Hi, sorry, excuse me can you help me? I'm just a tad FUCKING LOST! I NEED AN ADULT.

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics