Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (4.42 - 84votes)

Freezing - Zero

Alt Names: alt フリージングZEROalt Freezing Zeroalt Freezing: Zeroalt 프리징ZERO
Author: Im Dal-Young
Artist: Jeong Soo Cheol
Genres: Action ActionComedy ComedyDrama DramaEcchi EcchiHorror HorrorMartial Arts Martial ArtsSchool Life School LifeSci-fi Sci-fiSeinen SeinenSupernatural SupernaturalTragedy Tragedy
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: A prequel to Freezing (bato.to/comic/_/comics/freezing-r43) detailing the background Kazuha Aoi, Kazuya's older sister, Arnett McMillian and many other girls of Pandora.

Webcomic:
http://www.comic-valkyrie.com/modules/web_valkyrie/freezingz/
Go to Freezing - Zero Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments
The following content is intended for mature audiences and may contain sexual themes, gore, violence and/or strong language. Discretion is advised.

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic AOi KAZUHA BOOBS New Window VRagnarok
  • 12 Replies
Topic West Vs East + Kazuya = peace? New Window Demonkonga
  • 3 Replies

235 Comments

Spoiler

Oddly, that's what I'm hoping for. Instead of degradation, she gets frequent exposure to soul-jarring pain.

Damn Amelia sure had a crappy life. No wonder she ended up in the E-Pandoras. I wonder what happened to Luke in the present timeline. I'm assuming he still lives.

i think she got the money but too late to save him, i guess his last word will something like "enjoy your life until the end, etc" so she will become a full time pandora.

Damn Amelia sure had a crappy life. No wonder she ended up in the E-Pandoras. I wonder what happened to Luke in the present timeline. I'm assuming he still lives.

Sad but it really feels like that is where this is going.

Spoiler

Amelia Evans from the E-pandoras? Looks like her bad luck never ends.

Well I don't remember any other Amelia from the main story. But then again there are so many characters I might just be mixing them up..

"Cafe au lait". It's French, not Spanish.

Amelia is the leader of the pandoras iirc.

Amelia Evans from the E-pandoras? Looks like her bad luck never ends.

really they had to put that stupid als crap in this manga or rather the idiot translators decide to put that flavor of the month in uggh.

Hurr , loan sharks, she probably is going to get beated/raped/abused few chapters later.

Sad but it really feels like that is where this is going.

Whose backstory are we learning this time? Actually, it doesn't matter.

Amelia is the leader of the pandoras iirc.

Whose backstory are we learning this time? Actually, it doesn't matter.

Hurr , loan sharks, she probably is going to get beated/raped/abused few chapters later.

thanks. I like how things developed.

She died fighting a nova.

You have the details chapters 7 and 8.

Thanks for that, like the person who asked that question, I also was wondering what happened to that character. The cast of this manga is quite big and sadly most of them are hardly memorable.

I can see all this arc going up to that seen.

I find it amusing how these pandoras are constantly competing with themselves when a real nova can easily wipe their whole school out.

Similar thing in quite a few series of that kind of background actually. You have these young people that are the aces of humanity powered with the best weapons and their abilities leave the entire race is awe but when they fight against the threat to humanity for real, majority are owned easily by the assailants despite all the skill and power they have received by training amongst each other and against enemies in battle simulations. It's just one big slap to the face really. And the kick is that these threats are sometimes having no visible emotion to boot(eg: Titans, Cockroaches, Nova etc.), so to us it looks like they are just treating these elite human warriors like dirt or even as just food, not even bothering to go easy on them or make them feel like they can make a difference.

what happened to marin in the main serie?

She died fighting a nova.

You have the details chapters 7 and 8.

what happened to marin in the main serie?

Why does the Pandora series focus so much on the interpersonal relationships of superhuman teenage girls and their insistant need to be bitches to each other?

Because it sells.

I find it amusing how these pandoras are constantly competing with themselves when a real nova can easily wipe their whole school out.

I like Marin. Pity she what happens to her before the main series.

Pretty well written character, I think. People with inferiority complexes are really like that. No matter what you tell them they just get mad and self-absorbed in the idea that they're not as good as other people and those that have more talent make them mad. Even if they have potential, they just waste it brooding over this and that.

Spoiler

What a slap in the face. I like Marin.

OH YES CHIFFON THE SMILING MONSTER

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics