Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (4.4 - 133votes)

Mahouka Koukou no Yuutousei

Alt Names: alt พี่น้องปริศนาโรงเรียนมหาเวทย์(LN)alt 魔法科高校の優等生alt The Honor Student at Magic High Schoolalt The Honorary Student of a Magic High School
Author: Satou Tsutomu
Artist: Mori Yu
Genres: Action ActionComedy ComedySchool Life School LifeSci-fi Sci-fiShounen ShounenSupernatural Supernatural
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Spin-off of Mahouka Koukou no Rettousei; focused on Rettousei's lead's younger sister Shiba Miyuki's experiences.
( http://www.batoto.net/comic/_/mahouka-koukou-no-rettousei-r3290 ).
Go to Mahouka Koukou no Yuutousei Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic German "Danke" (Chapter 18 - Page 21) New Window x5c0d3
  • 0 Replies
Topic Anime Discussion New Window TaintedDream
  • 0 Replies
Topic Download Links New Window Ariel
  • 5 Replies

363 Comments

@skoobiedoobie i been reading the novels, and until now there is no mention of a higher class, or at least i don't remember
i now, miyuki might go yandere mode but the killing is aimed at everyone but the one she loves lol. i don't really know what to call that lol. also if he is a war class mage does that mean he is among the strongest in the world or is there a higher class than war mage? just asking
pretty much about the untold story from the main story taken from sister's perspective
Go nuke him Tastuya !!

Damn can't w8 any longer I'm gonna start reading the novel...
I'm just waiting for Tatsuya to begin his badassery and make all the 1st course douches speechless :)
Is it just me or do the minor "Baka" characters always come in 3s?
Miyuki has BROdar! I laughed hard for some reason in chapter 3...
Posted Image
@infinity86 I agree but idol worship is part of their culture now so it's not likely to stop anytime soon. I'm just waiting for the story to get moving because this setting is extremely generic.
Right, and the one who is annoyed the most about the idol gaga is Miyuki herself... I mean, just look at her faces when the brownnosing happens ^_^;
HOHOHO someones gonna die... ^_^
And that, my fellow readers, is the intro to Morishit(head)'s Requiem
Ah Miyuki <3 I love the stare when she talks to her "father" . Nothing says "I hate you and wish only to murder you" like the look she had on her face just then.
I feel a weird sense of deja vu reading this. Its like reading the same series as the original all over again, with less thinking by Tatsuya and more Miyuki just being generally better than everyone at everything. And maybe a touch more bro-con.
The idol gaga in chapter 4 was annoyingly sickening. That level of admiration is so damn stupid, I wish they would stop doing that in novels, manga and anime.
pobre imbécil no sabe con quien se esta metiendo.
grax ariel por esta nueva entrega
kids cocky and stupid... suck to be him
Posted Image
That Asshole is gonna get pawned
Photo
lazybumhobo
Sep 25 2012 02:37 AM
'Would you lot vacate these seats" as he looks towards the brother.......Not the birghtest thing to do in front of the sister who practicly worships him
Digging your own grave huh.
Morisaki's future:

Posted Image
@Beelz It's because it's Miyuki's pov. Every guy except her bro is fail XD
So it seems from now on (ch3 was it?) it really will follow the main story from Miyuki's point of view.
Very fun, I really love same story-multi pov.
The only thing I hate about this manga and the other is that it takes too long for the next chapter to get released.

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics