Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (4.05 - 75votes)

Infinite Stratos

Alt Names: alt インフィニット・ストラトスalt Infinite Stratos (IS)alt ISalt IS - Infinite Stratosalt IS〈インフィニット・ストラトス〉alt 无限斯特拉托斯alt Необъятные небеса
Author: Yumizuru Izuru
Artist: Akaboshi Kenji
Genres: Action ActionComedy ComedyEcchi EcchiHarem HaremMecha MechaRomance RomanceSchool Life School LifeSci-fi Sci-fiShounen Shounen
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Students are trained in the Infinite Stratos academy to pilot the weapon system (Infinite Stratos). Although it is believed that only females have the ability to operate the IS, there is one man who can. His name is Ichika Orimura.

Related:

> Infinite Stratos - Official Anthology Comic
( http://www.batoto.net/comic/_/comics/infinite-stratos-official-anthology-comic-r4768 )

> Infinite Stratos - Sugar & Honey
( http://www.batoto.net/comic/_/comics/infinite-stratos-sugar-honey-r9426 )

> IS!
( http://www.batoto.net/comic/_/comics/is-r4779 )

Relaunch:

> Infinite Stratos (YUUKI Homura)
( http://www.batoto.net/comic/_/comics/infinite-stratos-yuuki-homura-r9064 )
Go to Infinite Stratos Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments
The following content is intended for mature audiences and may contain sexual themes, gore, violence and/or strong language. Discretion is advised.

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
No topics has been found for this comic.

121 Comments

I wonder if there will be someone that will make manga for the next arc ...
(at previous novel, there should be enough material for next arc too)
Ty for new update, sucks chapter 24 will be the last
Mission Start! Ty for the update :>
I don't care about any of the author problem as long as this manga / anime / novel get continued ... or at least one of them get continued ...
the novel seems will be continued this year (April 2013) ...

and if the novel get continued, there's a chance the manga or anime getting available latter ... (even if there's not continued in manga and anime, I still love the novel)

@thundersama
yeah, his new work is kinda bad ...
(or at least weaker compared Infinite Stratos)
AFAIK, Okiura shares the rights to the designs of all the characters with Yumizuru. This might be Yumizuru decision to change artists for Vol 8 and up since the split with Media Works.
After all the sh!tstorm the author went through, it appears that he changed the artist and publisher. So.. yeah, the manga is out, and there will be new reprints of the light novel. Dunno about the anime, tho.

Spoiler

Also, it appears that his (author ) new work as a total piece of...garbage.
@HammerU89 seems like he's finished with this series... Or at least, IS. :/
@softpick, yeah they are pretty nice. Story wise I heard it isn't that good, so hopefully he'll get back into doing IS. And from what I've read that he is a douchebag when he responds to people on the net. I suppose you can't blame him when he was taking a lot of flack for how he's portrayed some of his characters.*cough* Ichika.
I loved the anime that's why I started reading this only to learn it ends at the same time Silvario Gospel gets defeated...

<spoiler>Oh, if you watch the anime, there was a subtle hint that Chifuyu has brother complex.

First part during the Ichika vs. Rin-in fight: Chifuyu was so nervous that she put salt in the coffee when she left Ichika and Rin to fight the unmanned IS

Second part during Laura's flashback: When Chifuyu said she has a younger brother to Laura, she weirdly blushed.

Third part, probably anime only: When Ichika and Charl dated(?) to buy swimsuit, Chifuyu immediately recognized Ichika's surprised voiced which was a bit far from the changing room.

Fourt part, probably anime only as well: Chifuyu bought a very sexy swimsuit to wear but there is only one guy to show off during their beach rest/party and that is his younger brother.

I'm a Charl fan btw...
</spoiler>
great,spoiler tag fail.
@yariel,i think Izuru Yumizuru(IS writer) stopped IS because of publication problems,not an author-fan flame war.
[spoiler] For the record,MC is a siscon and likes older women :D
Read the translated IS novel at Baka-tsuki.
I really want to kill that guy for having 7 girls liking him with him just be a dunce around girls.[spoiler/]
the anime or manga should at least continue up to the end of novel ...*sigh* ... why this kind of story get toasted because stupid quarrel between author and fans ?
Yay divergence with the anime!
I never ended up reading the novel due to the publication issues as well as no romantic development from what I see in the summaries..
Well This sucks...this manga lasts for only 24 chapters
lol @Hammer
As long as there are cute girls in it, people will love it :)
Just a couple more chapters and this one is toast as well.

Spoiler
Catching up to were the Anime left off finally. I've only recently been reading the LN so I haven't gotten past were the Anime stopped.
ah look a cute girl run run for your life
lol ocean's eleven.
the kiss of death kiss and get killed by 4 gods
she want his BALLS!!!!!
LOL when
Spoiler
Lol! The extras made me lol so hard! Especially when Ichika woke up buff and started doing those poses!
Extra's nice, but aren't the pages a bit mess up?
AHAHAHAH! Oh my god, the ripped Ichika pages made my lungs rupture.

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics