Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (4.48 - 48votes)

Suki desu Suzuki-kun!!

Alt Names: alt 好きです鈴木くん!!
Author: Ikeyamada Go
Artist: Ikeyamada Go
Genres: Comedy ComedyDrama DramaRomance RomanceSchool Life School LifeShoujo ShoujoSports Sports
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: A genius actress has just awoken!!

Suzuki Hikaru, Hoshino Sayaka, Ito Chihiro and Suzuki Shinobu are all new students who have just entered the same middle school. Sayaka is a shy girl who secretly loves acting. Hikaru is an energetic boy who loves basketball. Incidentally, he shares the same first name with Shinobu, a popular rich boy who would be perfect if not for his rotten personality. Chihiro is Hikaru’s childhood friend and has long had a crush on him.

On the day of the opening ceremony, Hikaru happens to witness Sayaka acting out the lines of a drama on the rooftop and is instantly captivated. Upon seeing Hikaru getting along with Sayaka, Chihiro’s chest begins to ache. When Shinobu sees this, he is overcome by a strange emotion and his heart starts beating faster… Unbeknownst to the four, this is the beginning of their magnificent love story; one that would last years to come.
Go to Suki desu Suzuki-kun!! Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Suki desu suzukikun followers New Window Pratik
  • 0 Replies
Topic Rant (spoiler)! New Window noct
  • 4 Replies

130 Comments

PLEASE! MY HEART! I CAN'T TAKE IT ANYMORE! GAHHHHHH! IT'S TOO BITTERSWEET! THIS NEEDS MORE UPDATES! WHY CAN'T I HOLD ALL THIS HNNNG'S!

Finally! An update!

EDIT: now, honestly. Releases are extremely far and between and at the same time the overall result is mediocre at most. In this chapter there were some sentences which were almost unreadable. I know that I should be thankful for the work of the scanlators and yadda yadda yadda but still, at least if it takes so long try to produce a better result :/

Agreed that their proof-reading could be better (and this is true for pretty much all of their releases). I emailed them to try to join as a proofreader but apparently they don't need any more. 

OMG, it's still alive.

Gracias gracias por traducir el manga!!! me encanto la historia y sobretodo el final!! *^* 

Thank-You-503359457

...That's one hell of a jealous dog.

Now, how about a little more of the other Hikaru before I forget the reason she's unable to recover her memories and just wish this drama would be over already!

Finally! An update!

EDIT: now, honestly. Releases are extremely far and between and at the same time the overall result is mediocre at most. In this chapter there were some sentences which were almost unreadable. I know that I should be thankful for the work of the scanlators and yadda yadda yadda but still, at least if it takes so long try to produce a better result :/

control-freak-relax-patience.jpg

Isn't there a mistake here? When Sayaka enters high school she said that she didn't remember anything up to 2 years ago so that would be 2nd and 3rd year from middle school but she met Hikaru in the 1st year so she should still remember him, Chihiro and Shinobu.

No, they discussed that and 2 years has gone by since they split up.  The odd part was they never heard from her in that time.  They talk about it at the beginning of the high school arc. 

Isn't there a mistake here? When Sayaka enters high school she said that she didn't remember anything up to 2 years ago so that would be 2nd and 3rd year from middle school but she met Hikaru in the 1st year so she should still remember him, Chihiro and Shinobu.

probably 2 years ago at time of accident (when she was middle school 3rd year)

hopefully sayaka regains her memory from this, but who am I kidding. they're just gonna milk out her amnesia even longer.

That latest chapter.

BlankStare+forrest+gump.jpg

"Oh look, the girl I like is unconscious. Quick, taker off both our clothes for a quickie. If she wakes up we'll write it off as "keeping warm" and hope she buys it."

Her current boyfriend is creepy as hell. Worse enough taking advantage of a high school girl who lost her memory but using that to keep Hikaru at bay.

now that was a nice development. hopefully it continues.

Spoiler

That panty shot from page 31...

So, I've just caught up what I was behind. And I've reached a conclusion: Sayaka is an idiot.

1. She has no memories from before two years ago.

2. A guy arrives, who apparently tracked her down because he thought she was his girlfriend.

3. This guy is CONVINCED she is this girlfriend.

4. The girlfriend disappeared two years ago.

5. She looks exactly like this girlfriend, a fact she has confirmed for herself.

Why, after all these clues, does she not think to herself "is it possible I AM the girlfriend, or was before I lost my memories?"

An idiot.

Idiot or in denial?

You know in order for her to admit is "Hoshino", she also has to admit that everyone she loved and trusted since she woke up has done nothing but betray her. That they even lied to her about what her name is.

Spoiler

"My spider senses are tingling!"

6. Now she knows their names are the same (in writing too).

7. She knows that the girlfriend Sayaka was acting too.

I don't even know what's going onin her mind anymore. o_O

While I did agree with this position last time, thinking again, I get the impression that she's running away from the truth. Sure she's curious, and suspects the many "coincidences", but she's even more afraid of what she doesn't remember. Her very thought process paralyzes and deviates before she can logically analyze the situation properly, denying firmly any possible link of her with "Hoshino".

Spoiler

Some character are un-killable because of plot armor, Sayaka has plot stupidity.

So, I've just caught up what I was behind. And I've reached a conclusion: Sayaka is an idiot.

2. A guy arrives, who apparently tracked her down because he thought she was his girlfriend.

5. She looks exactly like this girlfriend, a fact she has confirmed for herself.

Why, after all these clues, does she not think to herself "is it possible I AM the girlfriend, or was before I lost my memories?"

An idiot.

An idiot.

Seriously thanks to the group who are scanlating this even though the manga's already completed in Japan. 
Fight! 

That's a losing argument. Majority of the female readers like the hard to get/emotional/ d-bag types.

And?

Ummm no, she in fact did chose Hikaru over Shinobu.  Any male will feel like s**t if your girlfriend chose another male over you and the fact she was in a requited situation.  She had a chance to explain and she said sorry.

He's been a dickhead from the very beginning. That situation just made him an even bigger dickhead.

About time someone jogged her memory.

Shinobu is a douche, because he chose to think that his girlfriend cheated on him with Hikaru when all she was doing was supporting a friend, and he didnt even give her a chance to explain and just went off to sulk and wallow in self pity,

Ummm no, she in fact did chose Hikaru over Shinobu.  Any male will feel like s**t if your girlfriend chose another male over you and the fact she was in a requited situation.  She had a chance to explain and she said sorry.

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics