Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (4.19 - 205votes)

Boku to Kanojo no Koi Log

Alt Names: alt ボクとカノジョの恋愛目録alt Boku to Kanojo no Koi Rogualt Boku to Kanojo no Koi-rogualt Boku to Kanojo no Koirogualt Boku to Kanojo no Renai Mokuroku (Koirogu)alt My Passion Catalog and Hersalt Our List of Affectionsalt 我与她的恋爱目录alt 我與她的戀愛目錄
Author: Sukaji
Artist: Sakura
Genres: Comedy ComedyDrama DramaEcchi EcchiHarem HaremMystery MysteryRomance RomanceSchool Life School LifeSci-fi Sci-fiShounen ShounenSupernatural SupernaturalTragedy Tragedy
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Mizuhara Ritsu loves both the 2D beauties of eroge and elementary school students. Also, his friend Bungo is jealous of how he seems to be surrounded by cute girls--there's his little sister Miri, his tsundere childhood friend Akari, and kuudere Hatori.

One day, Bungo tells Ritsu about an anonymous blogger who writes about the future, and whose vague online self-description seems to match Ritsu. While initially assuming it to be a prank, Ritsu ends up letting his actions be guided by the blog's horoscope-like hints for the upcoming day...
Go to Boku to Kanojo no Koi Log Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic BKR Discussion New Window major_shiznick
  • 26 Replies

465 Comments

Yea it's getting crazy and more mysterious, which is fine with me, thanks for the update!
Miri is so effing cute Posted Image

I wanna *POMF =3* and then Posted Image

*cough* I-I mean I... wanna pat her head Posted Image
Delete my save data on Skyrim?! I'll die and then kill "them" whatever they are.
ah finally the jealousy of the little sister is so CUTE!
@theroadstopshere
"When this all comes together in the in final arc, I only pray that it is good harem end. Nothing else worries me."
in eroge, usually if all route have been finished ...
the last hidden arc is the harem ... (hoping for this one)
hmm restarting plot ...
I wonder if there will be imouto route after this ... =3= ...

@KiTA ...
that crude drawing with dark line shape ...
in manga or 2D world means something that being connected by death or sinister thing ...
(either murderer, murdered, suicidal, lunatic, etc ...)
new chapter f*** yah
"If you read this you can get a 3d girlfriend"

I'm sold.
When this all comes together in the in final arc, I only pray that it is good harem end. Nothing else worries me.
Gotta catch them all lolis!
I'm aiming to be a top loli trainer and I've already caught legendary lolis :DD
I got to say I love Hiiragi, she has that Odd Tomboy cool abut her, And not the overplayed poker-faced character that we see all the time. the first girl was good, but her character is something we seen before, but without the long drawn-out "What are my feelings towards him" story that we see too much. Hiiragi you can read like a book, but you have to be her friend for her to show you it, my only problem is that she looks like a trap, but that may add to her charm, well as long as it turns out that she is not a trap.

P.S. the Bodge part of Hiiragiis fun too, adds that extra layer of character to her.
I love Kuudere(s)!!!!!! Also why is imouto-san jealous now but not with the big breasted girl?
Keeping my end of the bargain, fellow readers.

Enjoy the new chapter~
Also, the newspaper. Didn't translate it because it didn't seem important, but I probably should've.

Right: Particle laboratory... a Japanese among the dead...
Center: Mizuhara Riku, Ph. D
Left: ...early dawn on the 7th, America...
Far left: A large-scale, explosion accident...
What is so hard about the plot right now? He finished the "Akari" route, and now he's in the "Hatori" route. But wait...! There's weirdness afoot! Time travel, glitches, disturbing dreams, and now a dad who's already dead?! The plot thickens...!

If you have theories, post them in the thread!
What is so hard about the plot right now? He finished the "Akari" route, and now he's in the "Hatori" route. But wait...! There's weirdness afoot! Time travel, glitches, disturbing dreams, and now a dad who's already dead?! The plot thickens...!

If you have theories, post them in the thread!
yeah... plotfix please...
lolwut?

i need a plotfix.
"If there's anything beyond instant follow, I'd be doing that right now." -- bought the volume:P I finally found a place that had it. Where other than in Akiba.
There was even a illustration card inside with Highschool Akari and Goth-Loli-Pajama Miri. (with data L162,--kg,B87,W58,H89 and L146,39.5kg,B72,W55,H77 respectively)
My god, it should be cool school life romance and not some big shit like this. what's the author thinking... just delete 10 chapter, 9 too. too much ecchi and what's with akari? she liked him but now...? dafuq i'm reading...
she's not his sister but his daughter? new level of incest? i dont know but i think the author went nuts
... and suddenly we get the psychological tag? O_o
my confusion level is beyond description. I have no idea what's going on anymore and the updates are too slow.

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics