Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (4.49 - 65votes)

Sakura Sakura (Morishige)

Alt Names: alt サクラサクラ
Author: Morishige
Artist: Morishige
Genres: Comedy ComedyDrama DramaEcchi EcchiHarem HaremRomance RomanceSchool Life School LifeSci-fi Sci-fiShounen Shounen
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Fifteen years ago, natality decreased greatly in Japan and the few who were born during that time are called the "LastGen."

Hanasaka Haru, a 15-year-old LastGen kid, has never met any classmates before. Now, he goes to school for the first time and meets Himeshiro Sakurako. But Sakurako is not quite the ideal classmate he imagined, and his dream school life isn't turning out the way he wanted it to...
Go to Sakura Sakura (Morishige) Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
No topics has been found for this comic.

292 Comments

I hate how the author resets relationship on a whim.

Anyway the MC should just go with Collette, I'm a fan of short hair but seems like every chance she had was erased, the other girl is too much tsun, at the dawn of humanity extinction we need sluts.

Spoiler
Is this that legendary Japanese tradition know as Yobai?!

Yes my friend...yes it istumblr_l8m99xDM0Z1qzwj9fo1_250.gif

Spoiler
Is this that legendary Japanese tradition know as Yobai?!

so whatever happened to him becoming conscious of that other girl and the very heavy implications (past the point of being mere implications) that he liked her?

Other events are redirecting his attention. As much as some readers would like him to blindly go for the designated main girl, it's best to remember that he may know how babies are made but that doesn't mean that he's not an ignorant pubescent kid.

I know the anti-harem squad is starting to rain their 'almighty judgment' on this manga (lol).

If people would bother piecing together the hints about the character's total persona, then it's kinda less realistic if he just kept chasing the girl like he had blinders against other candidates. Also don't forget that he's just becoming more aware of girls (in the earlier parts he didn't care and now he's more considerate of them undressed). It doesn't automatically have to translate to meaning that he already fell head over heels for her. The backdrop of this story isn't taking place in your usual the setting (ie. remember backstory), so I think it'd help if the biased feelings against harem MC's take a back seat for the time being for this manga
(*cough* Nisekoi ; To-Love-Ru *cough*).

Ya, MC is also getting on my nerves a bit as well since the author shifted him more passively, but the author did put down hints on his background so it's not hard to imagine that MC is turning out like this in the current development. Personally, my biggest concern is that cat-girl isn't getting as much screen time these past few chapters.

so whatever happened to him becoming conscious of that other girl and the very heavy implications (past the point of being mere implications) that he liked her?

Bed service.. So they are gonna do pretend pro-wrestling in bed.
tumblr_moi3gjhIz91rlu2nwo1_500.png

If fertility is that bad, then make legal of polygamy and get over with it already... Why the hell MC should stuck with one partner while the country is in danger?

Almost forgot about this manga.

OK, OK, I guess it's a $#@%!ing harem now.  With the bitch it makes three.

He's even more of an idiot than usual all of a sudden, isn't he?

I don't really like him either, but I don't think it's his fault. He's like a dog that was born and raised without ever seeing another of his species, and then suddenly he has to fast-forward through discovering the opposite sex

He's starting to piss me off >:l

Damn, she moves fast. Strike while the iron is hot, I guess, but wow. She's really stealing his feet out from under him.

what the what the who is this?

Oh my, here it comes...

21lmm88.gif

This manga will have a harem ending. Bank on it.

I hope not.

This manga will have a harem ending. Bank on it.

@doublemibber

Spoiler

sorry to say this but.. the silent girl gets his first kiss XD .. w-wait its a CPR .. guess not :)

I just started reading this but

Spoiler

So much room for Hanasaka to "experiment" innocently that it's pissing me off. I'm more surprised that the government hasn't even educated Hanasaka in flirting and still retains a personality of that of a middle schooler

This series! Jeez, soo good! hahaha
Insta-follow! 

I feel like the weird nipples ruined the art a little. I think I'd prefer unnatural censorship, lol.

That is probably the raws not getting cleaned/redrawn properly, that or the group got a crappy raw. Look at this page from a previous chapter:

http://vatoto.com/read/_/206624/sakura-sakura-morishige_ch11_by_seinagi/36

I feel like the weird nipples ruined the art a little. I think I'd prefer unnatural censorship, lol.

NOOOOOOOOOOOO So Close

Spoiler

h8eUL.gif

that heart

Spoiler

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics