Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.53 - 110votes)

Toradora!

Alt Names: alt とらドラ!alt Tiger x Dragon! Tora Dora
Author: Takemiya Yuyuko
Artist: Zekkyou
Genres: Comedy ComedyDrama DramaRomance RomanceSchool Life School LifeShounen ShounenSlice of Life Slice of Life
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Toradora!'s story begins with the male protagonist Ryuuji Takasu who is frustrated at trying to look his best as he enters his second year of high school. Despite his gentle personality, he has a natural outer-appearance which makes him look like an intimidating delinquent so he is utterly hopeless about his chances of getting a girlfriend anytime soon, and does not have many close friends either.

After being greeted by his hungover mother in the morning, Ryuuji goes to school and is happy to find that he gets to be in the same class as his best friend, Yūsaku Kitamura, and crush, Minori Kushieda. However, it is then that he unexpectedly knocks into "the school's most dangerous animal of the highest risk level" — Taiga Aisaka — who just happens to also be in his class.

Published in a Shounen Magazine - Please do not change Genre to Seinen!

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Toradora!
Go to Toradora! Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Plan To revive ToraDora New Window BlackNeer
  • 8 Replies
Topic Latest raw chapter New Window l.kostas
  • 0 Replies
Topic Toradora Anime New Window aerobaka
  • 1 Replies

106 Comments

GO TAIGA :D
i want an ending with takasu and kushieda together :/......i don't like taiga too much ¬¬
Taiga is sooooo cute~
Taiga stop giving me heart sttacks.
I really wish this was a weekly series...
Having to wait MONTHS its too inhumane.
I love this part of a romance manga/anime. Taiga getting jealous!@@!@@
as i said before, this manga is monthly, and look atthe amoint of chapters and breaks. despite light novel and anime being long over, the manga is not yet done
The available raws are on chapter 46. For the past 3 months there wasn't a chapter at the Dengeki Daioh magazine, where it is published
More chapters need to be translated. NOW!
(yes I know that I'm an ungrateful leecher... like everyone)
Fan of the series*
This needs an spin-off featuring Ami as the main heroine.
the chapters are too short!
Ami never had a chance, because this story is about Taiga and Ryuuji. No one else has room as endings. It's not Amidora, it's Toradora.
Taiga is nice, when you re-read or rewatch toradora, you could see that she has fallen for him quite early in the story.
Also I agree, Ami deserves some spin off, really, she was the most intriguing character for me.
I also wanted an Ami ending, but she never really had a chance being introduced so late and was pretty obvious he was going to end up with Taiga since the beginning of the story. Even though I had my hopes up, but oh well.
Indeed. While both Taiga and Ami are good choices, I would have really loved an Ami ending; I'd prefer her over Taiga, in fact. Even if she never really had a chance, since the main pairing was blatant from the very beginning.

That being said, it is true that Minori never was meant for Takasu anyway, however.
every time I read or watch this part, I've wished Ryuji would have chosen Ami
@ Cydric
its not as old as you might think, the manga is still being serialized, but its a monthly serialization. so 44 chapters = 44 months which = 3 years and 8 months not including break months
Fast releases?! What is this glorious madness!?
Dat ass and dem boobs Minorin~
I don't know why a Scanlation group picked this up, even though it's quite old already but you know what. I'm glad they did. This kick to nostalgia is good once in a while.
Yup, that's how I feel. Even though I know what's going to happen next, it's still amazing!
Thank you AlpacaKingdom!
Even after having watched the anime and read the light novel, each experience is unique.
I really enjoyed this series, keep up the good work!
keep up the pace guys :D
anime is basically the light novel, except with added misc scenes, a few removed scenes, and a lot of shortened scenes. anime keeps all the important scenes, but just shortens them, similar to the manga
"You can have the naked version too" LOL
Still, I can' get over how cute taiga is in the manga, I love her hair.
And Ami is sexy.

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics