Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.65 - 204votes)

Yongbi the Invincible

Alt Names: alt มังกรฟ้าป่วนยุทธภพalt 龍飛不敗alt 용비불패alt Long Phi Bất Bạialt Yongbialt Yongbi Bulpaealt Yongbi l'invincible
Author: Ryu Ki-Woon
Artist: Moon Jung-Hoo
Genres: Action ActionAdventure AdventureComedy ComedyHistorical HistoricalMartial Arts Martial ArtsShounen Shounen
Type: Manhwa (Korean)
Description: A mysterious stranger rides into town. The peaceful village of Gang-Ho is disturbed when Yongbi, a seemingly foolish bounty hunter, comes to town looking to claim the bounty for the leader of Gang-Ho's deadliest clan of assassins. Will Yongbi collect the bounty unscathed, or will he fall victim to a vengeful pack of assassins hell-bent on retribution for their captured leader?
Go to Yongbi the Invincible Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Yongbi Discussion New Window Ncrdrg
  • 10 Replies

431 Comments

omg that's him isnt it. somebody tell that the divine lord of destruction and  the divine heavenly destruction are the same. someone tell me that gosu is 10 years after this and that the war they're talking about is happening in gosu. 

17040246.gif

omg that's him isnt it. somebody tell that the divine lord of destruction and  the divine heavenly destruction are the same. someone tell me that gosu is 10 years after this and that the war they're talking about is happening in gosu. 

.... I'm a vietnamese and i didn't know about these .... So it's safe to assume that our vietnamese's version for Yongbi 1 and 2 are already completed ? 

Also i've assumed that Quái Hiệp Truyện is Vn-ese of Gosu ( the Master ) on batoto ? But googling that turns out to be completely different story ? 

oh my god! Yongbi the Invincible - Long Phi Bất Bại 1 was fully published in Vietnam in 2004 :) and It became very famous :| I guess you live abroad, right? :)
Yes! Vietnamese ver of Yongbi 1 and Yongbi 2 were completed a long time ago :|
..and No! Quái Hiệp Truyện is "Quái Hiệp Truyện" :)) I don't know its english or korean name :D
Gosu is still Gosu :D

Scorching hot chapter!

This chapter summarized.

Spoiler

This author has a strange fascination for the words "Koo", "Kwaa" and "Woo Woo".

Dear Nick and Supreme Scan-Translator,

I really hate to say this after your hard work, but I think there is still an error in Chapter 096 on Page 032... facts Please do not hate me for it. doh2 kitty

Spoiler

Unless he is stutterer... zoidberg

“Th-Th-Th-Th-Th-... That’s all, folks.” Let’s go Biryong! horse

Spoiler

Haha, oops. My bad! Thanks for pointing it out, I just fixed it, reuploaded the chapter and updated the version you can download at EGS. Never feel bad about showing us our mistakes, it helps improve our work after all!

Enjoy the new chapter!

We can both dance to our hearts content!  dance cheers

Spoiler

console cheekkiss

Spoiler

A new Yongbi or Gosu release!!!

17040246.gif

I sincerely hope he’s not trying to fart... *Mushroom Cloud* nuke

Spoiler

For those wondering, the re-upload of 96-98 is just translation fixes. We plan to go over 99+ as well.

Dear Nick and Supreme Scan-Translator,

I really hate to say this after your hard work, but I think there is still an error in Chapter 096 on Page 032... facts Please do not hate me for it. doh2 kitty

Spoiler

Unless he is stutterer... zoidberg

“Th-Th-Th-Th-Th-... That’s all, folks.” Let’s go Biryong! horse

Spoiler

search Long Phi Bất Bại phần 1, Long Phi Bất Bại phần 2, Quái Hiệp Truyện on google :) read it if you know vietnamese ^_^ yeah I'm from Vietnam  :lol:

.... I'm a vietnamese and i didn't know about these .... So it's safe to assume that our vietnamese's version for Yongbi 1 and 2 are already completed ? 

Also i've assumed that Quái Hiệp Truyện is Vn-ese of Gosu ( the Master ) on batoto ? But googling that turns out to be completely different story ? 

A new Yongbi or Gosu release!!!

17040246.gif

Who is stronger? Goo Hwi or Yongbi? The last fight ended in a draw but I would put my money on Yongbi.[/size]

Yeah. He fought goo hwi at the same level while recuperating from the previous fight with his henchman. I would say goo hwi has 90% of yongbi's power. I'm just curious why doesn't yongbi use his sword

Who is stronger? Goo Hwi or Yongbi? The last fight ended in a draw but I would put my money on Yongbi.

This manwha should have been called Goo Hwi the Invincible instead!

I knew Yongbi was a BAMF but I didn't knew that he was THAT of a BAMF. Damn!

Yay! Can't wait till next month's release!

Next week is the plan. I already have the cleans + the script, it won't take anywhere that long.

Yay! Can't wait till next month's release!

awesome manhwa and thanks for the translation 

A weird spot to end the chapter...

I'm guessing this was in its original language then? I can't find any scans in English past 114. And no scans at all for Yongbi Bulpae Oejeon :(

search Long Phi Bất Bại phần 1, Long Phi Bất Bại phần 2, Quái Hiệp Truyện on google :) read it if you know vietnamese ^_^ yeah I'm from Vietnam  :lol:

First read "Yongbi the Invincible", next "Yongbi Bulpae Oejeon", then "Gosu" and finally read "괴협전"
same universe, continuous story :)
I finished reading all of them, except "Gosu" :) of course, it's ongoing :)

I'm guessing this was in its original language then? I can't find any scans in English past 114. And no scans at all for Yongbi Bulpae Oejeon :(

Well the legendary sword of the lightning god that turns he who holds it into a demon unless he holds immense inner ki was a thing in an EXTREMELY famous old manga known as yaiba, i dont think its odd to think that the manhwa artist might have been influenced by it due to the immense similarity.

oh no your not wrong it isn't odd to think so, but these types of things appear so often in wuxia/manga/fantasy type stories that I find it'd be difficult to point to one story that inspired it and rather a mix of myth/imagination/wuxia stories/movies/series and a need for it in story is how it came about.

I'm pretty sure it's referencing the legendary artifact the author created for this story.

Well the legendary sword of the lightning god that turns he who holds it into a demon unless he holds immense inner ki was a thing in an EXTREMELY famous old manga known as yaiba, i dont think its odd to think that the manhwa artist might have been influenced by it due to the immense similarity.

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics