Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.72 - 972votes)

Hinamatsuri

Alt Names: alt Anzu Matsurialt ヒナまつりalt Hina Matsurialt Sabu Matsuri
Author: Ohtake Masao
Artist: Ohtake Masao
Genres: Comedy ComedyDrama DramaSchool Life School LifeSci-fi Sci-fiSeinen SeinenSlice of Life Slice of LifeSupernatural SupernaturalTragedy Tragedy
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: One night, a strange object falls on the head of Nitta, a member of the yakuza. Inside the box is a strange young girl named Hina. She has tremendous supernatural powers, and Nitta finds himself reluctantly taking her in. Her powers can come in handy for his yakuza business, but he also runs the risk of her using them on him! Not to mention, if she doesn't use her powers, she will eventually go berserk and destroy everything around her. Nitta and Hina's strange life together is just beginning...
Go to Hinamatsuri Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Just a question on 'Hitomi-sama' New Window ninch
  • 9 Replies
Topic Ending of chapter 58? New Window Ovnidemon
  • 1 Replies
Topic Does anyone else tear up on Anzu chapters? New Window moist_gorilla
  • 2 Replies
Topic If you had a daughter... New Window null7
  • 17 Replies
Topic discuss the latest chapter New Window anonymous preferred
  • 22 Replies
Topic Thus, I reviewed Hinamatsuri New Window Swifft
  • 4 Replies

1886 Comments

s5xvIX4.png

Being encased in concrete didn't make him despair this much.

You can hear his fatherly heart, so frail as it bloomed, so beautiful as it took root, being crushed underfoot.

The norway joke was out of norway

So why did Hina get her answers wrong?

And does it bug anyone else that Yokohama sensei looks exactly like the woman who came from another world to bring Hina back?

Because she didn't know what answers to put where

Really? she looks similar to Nitta's sister to me

Even her "i dont give a shit" attitude is similar.

And does it bug anyone else that Yokohama sensei looks exactly like the woman who came from another world to bring Hina back?

Really? she looks similar to Nitta's sister to me

s5xvIX4.png

Being encased in concrete didn't make him despair this much.

That was fucking hilarious. I even lost it at the old NORWAY joke I used to hate

I missed it! The chapter was gold xD

That was fucking hilarious. I even lost it at the old NORWAY joke I used to hate

hOLD UP, I HAVEN'T EVEN READ THE CHAPTER YET BUT

ANIME????

ANIME????????? 

ABOUT TIME!

I think she killed Nitta.

She killed the father inside of him.

Cheating Craft orchestra intensifies.

The strongest esper ? How do you know that ? We didn't see her battle with the 2 other esper girls so far.

Like I said how do you know all that ? I don't remember a battle between Mao and Hina, or any other esper.

I find it interesting that Mao is the most childish of the 3 esper girls (she clearly became the most expressive).
But it's also sad because she's very dependent and don't really have any people to support her or close to her (unlike Hina or Anzu who have quite a few people on whom they can rely). It's also seems to me that unlike Anzu, Hina and Ikaruga who chose to deserted the organisation, Mao doesn't really seem to be happy with her situation and is just here because she doesn't have anywhere else to go.

Ikagura once said hina is strongest esper, haru also said it.

I think he had a stroke ... hopefully next chapter he appears okay

can't believe what i read about hinamatsuri getting anime so i checked google myself and....

it's real!!!
https://myanimelist.net/news/52283609

Ohmanohmanohman
Can't wait for the wholesome, family friendly anime of Hinamatsuri!
Also hope whoever animating this won't fuck it up. Just follow the manga exactly and it'll be the bomb.

Hah chapter 71 reminds me of this video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wa_hw-VcX08#t=05m

For a second there, I thought she killed the Teacher.

Why would she want to go to school forever? Wouldn't she rather stay at home as NEET playing video games all day?

For a second there, I thought she killed the Teacher.

Hina has gotten cleverer and more motivated.

... So it's nice to see her original character occasionally shines through.

Amazing fucking chapter. Thanks for your work!

Hinamatsuri is getting an anime?  Whooo!  Going to be a party!

At least you can have a career in Rock-sion, Hina. Managed by Hitomi, of course.

I see Norway is steadily expanding its reach

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics