Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (4.18 - 176votes)

Pajama na Kanojo.

Alt Names: alt パジャマな彼女。alt 睡衣彼女alt PajaKanoalt Pajama Girlfriendalt Pajama na Kanojoalt Pajama na Kanojoalt Piyama Pacaralt Призрак в пижаме
Author: Hamada Kosuke
Artist: Hamada Kosuke
Genres: Comedy ComedyDrama DramaEcchi EcchiFantasy FantasyHarem HaremMystery MysteryRomance RomanceSchool Life School LifeShounen ShounenSupernatural Supernatural
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Keisuke and Makura are childhood friends who grew up together almost like brother and sister. One day, due to a misunderstanding they had, Makura left the house angry until Keisuke's Mom is worried about Makura not coming home yet, thus Keisuke is told to go look for her.

Reluctantly, Keisuke went out to find Makura, He ended up at a place they used to go often, the sunflower field. Luckily, Makura was there. Keisuke joined her sitting on the bench and they began to reminiscence.

When Keisuke decided that they should head back home, her mother phoned him and said that Makura collapsed and didn't wake up. She also told him to head to the hospital immediately. At that same moment, he looked at Makura, who was not standing but floating in the air...
Go to Pajama na Kanojo. Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Chapter Discussions (Spoilers) New Window malgod
  • 31 Replies

622 Comments

Now it's really getting strange!
@Leo1dg - I think it's different but the ghost girl in pajamas looks like Nishino (is what I thought).
@anime what of this is harem?
Whats the top right picture on the cover?..
Of course he is doing it on purpose...who wouldn'tPosted Image
Is it me or does this feel like Ichigo 100%?
Again, Cliche but nice.
No, it's not just you. :)
Huh... Is it me or do the girl's breast gets bigger each panel?
good ending, added the harem tag
Ridiculous but kind fun...
@Bry
Don't they always?
not saying its done bad or anything, but the quality of some of the things that are being done by pinoymanga is astounding. dont know if its the raws, original language, or something else, but its painful trying to read this.
still, for sudden death and lol moment, i still remember the manga 'living dead', the first page. so unexpectedly funny.

i'm going to give this one a chance.
http://vatoto.com/read/_/88372/pajama-na-kanojo_ch2_by_pinoymanga-scans/23
Best Situation EVER!!!

Spoiler
cleaner forgot to lvl chapter 2 lol
I'll read it, but do they *have* to shout all the time?
Finally, a manga that a childhood friend will most likely win
Please please no spoiler comments, and if you do have spoilers, use spoiler tags like Cydric. Thanks!
Spoiler
good, she isn't dead...I felt bad after the first chapter...
Seems extraordinarely generic, but let's give it a chance
another ghost girlfriend...
Seems to be a little cliche, but its gonna be a ghost girl/superstar harem. It can't be that bad for him.
holy ass, that shook me up

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics