Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (4.39 - 228votes)

Umi no Misaki

Alt Names: alt รักวุ่นวายคุณชายมังกรalt 바다의무녀alt Ocean's Capealt 海の御先alt 海之彼方alt 海神的巫女alt Океанский мыс
Author: Fumizuki Kou
Artist: Fumizuki Kou
Genres: Comedy ComedyDrama DramaEcchi EcchiHarem HaremRomance RomanceSchool Life School LifeSeinen SeinenSlice of Life Slice of Life
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Goto Nagi has travelled to the southern island of Okitsushima, and ventures out to see Umi no Misaki, a striking cape jutting out into the ocean. But when he arrives, he finds that there is much more to this cape than a wondrous view. There is something peculiar about the cape, and about the island's inhabitants.
Go to Umi no Misaki Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments
The following content is intended for mature audiences and may contain sexual themes, gore, violence and/or strong language. Discretion is advised.

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Who is Your Favorite Girl? New Window Tio Alexander
  • 14 Replies
Topic Thoughts on Conclusion and Mythology New Window mitojee
  • 2 Replies
Topic Umi No Misaki: Latest Chapter Discussion New Window Thunder Wolf
  • 274 Replies
Topic Scannalation Comments and Feedback New Window Necron99
  • 14 Replies
Topic Chapters 113 and 114 New Window clammer
  • 15 Replies
Topic How will it end? New Window KidCongo
  • 36 Replies

608 Comments

I'm not going to read this until they upload the fking missing chapters!!!!!!!!!!1

Does anyone else think this series took a nose-dive here at the end?  The last few chapters have... not been very good.  It kinda feels like the plot developments have been pull out of nowhere.   Not a good time to be jumping the shark.

Yes. It's gone from reasonably interesting to fairly dumb.

Spoiler

I believe I can fly...

All that stuff about being a DRAGON god and he didn't even take flight. I seriously believed this would happen at last.

But, no, this is yet another story about crazy people who have gone mad from living on an island, with so little external contacts that they grew their own mindfucked religion. The lack of outside contact and probably rampant consanguinity prevented them from realizing they were just poor stupid little people.

Sigh.

Spoiler

I believe I can fly...

Right... It still missing some chapters. Sigh... this is bad for my heart. Welp i guess this still sit in my "halted" bookmark section.
This should be made into an anime...

Does anyone else think this series took a nose-dive here at the end?  The last few chapters have... not been very good.  It kinda feels like the plot developments have been pull out of nowhere.   Not a good time to be jumping the shark.

You must have been reading something else because the foreshadowing leading up to this event has been going on for quite some time...

I hate cliff hangers. Specially when they are litteral!

but he isn't hanging...

lol that credit page at the end made my day ^^ thank you Impatient Scans

I Need a time machine Now...

I hate cliff hangers. Specially when they are litteral!

okydoky. the fuck is she talking about? dividing the island? about  what?

This series has turned into such a piece of trash its not even funny anymore.

It's not that it might get a ban. When he decided to scanlate it there were three raw chapters, 113 - 115. The two first were like the end of chapter 112, Nagi is doing "stuff" with the other two girls with some flash backs for the entire chapters. The new translator claimed at a comment you can understand what's going on for now, until wolfy finds the time to scanlate them properly and decided to translate chapter 115, where there is real dialoge and some progress.

hmm, I'll just wait it then ... maybe just xxx scene + flashback ...

but I already read this manga "correctly" since ch 001 ...

I don't mind waiting several month ...

(beside, I can't enjoy it if I already skip it beforehand)

maybe too erotic to the point it might get ban from Batoto ?
I'll just keep waiting (and stuck in ch 112) until I found the translation ...
either in Batoto or from other site ...

It's not that it might get a ban. When he decided to scanlate it there were three raw chapters, 113 - 115. The two first were like the end of chapter 112, Nagi is doing "stuff" with the other two girls with some flash backs for the entire chapters. The new translator claimed at a comment you can understand what's going on for now, until wolfy finds the time to scanlate them properly and decided to translate chapter 115, where there is real dialoge and some progress.

so..no one gives a fuck on the missing chapters?

maybe too erotic to the point it might get ban from Batoto ?

I'll just keep waiting (and stuck in ch 112) until I found the translation ...

either in Batoto or from other site ...

Obviously he's going to save her just like she did for him in the beginning. That is the same cliff isn't it?

Go after her! NOW!

hmmm. 

Spoiler

Spoiler

WTF!! Isn't this usually the scene where the guy jumps after her? Why the hell is he not moving?

It's not that people give a fuck. If i believe right the missing chapters were really.... sexually oriented and the up-loader if i remember correctly didn't want to upload it. If you search the comments I believe it is there some where. Heck check to see if it is said on the up-loaders website. I could be wrong :P

Um...... excuse me as I make my leave....

Spoiler

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics