Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (4.49 - 279votes)

Aho Girl

Alt Names: alt Ahogaru: Clueless Girlalt アホガールalt Chica Tontaalt Dumb Girl
Author: Hiroyuki
Artist: Hiroyuki
Genres: 4-Koma 4-KomaComedy ComedyEcchi EcchiSchool Life School LifeShounen ShounenSlice of Life Slice of Life
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: She's as noisy as she is dumb.

As the name implies, "Aho" Girl, or Dumb Girl, is as stupid as you can get. Which is why her crush and childhood friend, Akuru Akutsu (or "Akkun" as everyone calls him), is the only one willing to put up with her fallacies. Along the way, they are joined by many other fellow idiots as they probe deeper into the true meaning of idiocy, and the true relationship between Yoshiko and Akkun.

This is a comedy set in 4-koma format.
Go to Aho Girl Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Why are idiots drawn to bananas? New Window syockit
  • 11 Replies
Topic Chapter 52 in wrong orde New Window XSphere
  • 0 Replies
Topic Chapter 69 should've had more things related to 69... New Window PieceOfSchmittGames
  • 0 Replies

1308 Comments

what's going on here? is that idiot infecting everyone? the pres, the kid, sayaka seems to have some sintomes...

What the fuck?

It's called Keijo!!!!!!!!

This is the first time I looked at boobs for so long but didn’t get turned on in the slightest.

Yeah it was actually kind of a grotesque scenario.

Breast Battle Manga is the future.

I feel like that method won't work on Sayaka.

This is the first time I looked at boobs for so long but didn’t get turned on in the slightest.

What the fuck?

I actually WTF'd out loud, and then started laughing.

Jesus, this manga switching from it's 4 koma format brought with it the most insane situations. 

I don't get it either.
But I also think they're doing something stupid.

is this keijo

I mean...it’s just bizarre now

So now it's become Keijo.

what did the dog did to deserve that?

Tolerate her. There’s a limit to kindness.

Oh NO ... Please get the infected away from Sayaka. Sadly ... it may be ... too late.

NOTES FROM DIARY:
My original ship ... President-Chan has been badly infected ... it's starting to rot to the core. I must leave this ship. As bad as I want this ship to sail the ... infection ... has crippled it's ability to stay afloat.

I shall jump ship ... to another. The SMS-Sayaka seems like a fine vessel. However, signs do not look good for keeping the infection away from this ship. Everyday it creeps closer. The malady that removes all semblance of sanity. If this ship should also fall victim ... I WILL BURN IT WITH FIRE.

Heh, all the girl ship in this manga is already a lost cause...
That's why, JOIN THE DOG SHIP! The best Bro-Dog Romance there is.

Every chapter, I think that her stupidity can't affect her surroundings in a manner worse than she already has.

Every chapter, I'm proved wrong by Sayaka and Akkun's suffering.

The move that ended stone colds career didn't even bother her what a demon.

Wow, Yoshiko is one of the few special ones that make a fan-service scene not really a service.

One of the few times I don't want yuri. Well, almost.

Oh NO ... Please get the infected away from Sayaka. Sadly ... it may be ... too late.

NOTES FROM DIARY:

My original ship ... President-Chan has been badly infected ... it's starting to rot to the core. I must leave this ship. As bad as I want this ship to sail the ... infection ... has crippled it's ability to stay afloat.

I shall jump ship ... to another. The SMS-Sayaka seems like a fine vessel. However, signs do not look good for keeping the infection away from this ship. Everyday it creeps closer. The malady that removes all semblance of sanity. If this ship should also fall victim ... I WILL BURN IT WITH FIRE. 

A-kun: This is what I have to deal with. Every. Goddamn. Day.

As much as 100 push-ups, 100 sit-ups, 100 squats, and 10km running.

Someday Sayaka is going to snap. And it will be glorious. The idiot has been asking for it for a long time.

At this point I think Ayaka is stuck with that idiot for the rest of her life. RIP

hardly likely, the moment he can escape from yoshiko he will erase his presence for any link with her ... and sayaka is a friend of her ... he wouldn't go that route. I thiink he will go monk in the end to escape.

It works if they run off together. Which she just might after having just been molested.

A-kun x Sayaka

make it happen author

They never expect the Aho x Sayaka ship

A-kun: This is what I have to deal with. Every. Goddamn. Day.

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics