Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.72 - 972votes)

Hinamatsuri

Alt Names: alt Anzu Matsurialt ヒナまつりalt Hina Matsurialt Sabu Matsuri
Author: Ohtake Masao
Artist: Ohtake Masao
Genres: Comedy ComedyDrama DramaSchool Life School LifeSci-fi Sci-fiSeinen SeinenSlice of Life Slice of LifeSupernatural SupernaturalTragedy Tragedy
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: One night, a strange object falls on the head of Nitta, a member of the yakuza. Inside the box is a strange young girl named Hina. She has tremendous supernatural powers, and Nitta finds himself reluctantly taking her in. Her powers can come in handy for his yakuza business, but he also runs the risk of her using them on him! Not to mention, if she doesn't use her powers, she will eventually go berserk and destroy everything around her. Nitta and Hina's strange life together is just beginning...
Go to Hinamatsuri Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Just a question on 'Hitomi-sama' New Window ninch
  • 9 Replies
Topic Ending of chapter 58? New Window Ovnidemon
  • 1 Replies
Topic Does anyone else tear up on Anzu chapters? New Window moist_gorilla
  • 2 Replies
Topic If you had a daughter... New Window null7
  • 17 Replies
Topic discuss the latest chapter New Window anonymous preferred
  • 22 Replies
Topic Thus, I reviewed Hinamatsuri New Window Swifft
  • 4 Replies

1886 Comments

I lost it when the kid made him walk like a super model xd.

"No. He only released all of his supressed power".

I can imagine their report to the old man: "He is the strongest when he dresses like a woman. The pervert released his hidden 'pervertness' power the mad man".

Oh God.. Please get this psycho kid out of my comedy manga..

"Halfway through writing the story, the mangaka thought,

"'I made these characters to be the antitheses of the main characters, but only one is the opposite gender.'

"And so, the mangaka got to work."

(narrated by morgan freeman)

"got rid of ALL the useless hair in his body",he says.

ALL

(Ouch)

When there's no underbrush the tree looks taller

It's going to be real interesting with their new neighbour

Hina supposedly wrecked a city in the future. This kid who gets exhausted just cleaning dirt out of an apartment somehow thinks he's going to be on her level?

To be fair, it's probably easier to detonate a large area than to concentrate and grab little particles. I can't recall Hina having to concentrate hard enough to essentially use psychic tweezers en mass.

Why did I laugh at that chapter? I feel like a bad person.

"got rid of ALL the useless hair in his body",he says.

ALL

(Ouch)

Now you think Hina conquered Nitta, but this chapter shows how Nitta is superior by conquering both Hina and Anzu with fatherly charm (this is the man who impressed Hitomi!)

Hina supposedly wrecked a city in the future. This kid who gets exhausted just cleaning dirt out of an apartment somehow thinks he's going to be on her level?

Wow, someone sadder than Nitta.

Wow, poor guy.

at last we got the continuation for esper vs esper, but i still want to see what hitomi will do to that rude hostess

As a matter of fact, I believe we can make a top 5 of Nitta's meltdowns.

Spoiler

The guy just can't catch a break. I think the happiest we've seen him was when he took care of Anzu, and even then he was expecting fate to pull the rug.

which chapter was the 'being shot by Utako' ?

several years after the trio + 1 investigator left, the scientists think that the best way to use esper power is by doing rocksion
and somehow it doesn't bug anyone at all even though it end in such cliffhanger

the power of monthly release manga

Or maybe the power of rocksion is just that great, that everyone approved.

several years after the trio + 1 investigator left, the scientists think that the best way to use esper power is by doing rocksion
and somehow it doesn't bug anyone at all even though it end in such cliffhanger

the power of monthly release manga

How in the world I didn't already know Hinamatsuri getting an anime??? Now I can die a happy man

Jeg elsker Norway spøken. Som en norsk fyr, føler meg helt hjemme.

I'm re-reading from the beginning, and while the first four or so chapters aren't quite what we've come to expect from the series, it picks up so much in so little time. I'm looking forward to the anime with no reservations.

As a matter of fact, I believe we can make a top 5 of Nitta's meltdowns.

Spoiler

The guy just can't catch a break. I think the happiest we've seen him was when he took care of Anzu, and even then he was expecting fate to pull the rug.

Haha everybody in the office was looking at me as if I was crazy.

I was on a bus, didn't even care. Laughing like an idiot

Ikagura once said hina is strongest esper, haru also said it.

Even with Hina's powers of esp, friendship(?), and cheating, she still doesn't have the power to be best girl. That's Anzu's job.

Uncle Bennita

JqXx0ED.png

Haha everybody in the office was looking at me as if I was crazy.

Uncle Bennita

JqXx0ED.png

HAHAHA I KNEW IT WILL GET AN ANIME! AND U SAID THAT THEY WON'T CUS THEY R IN LOWER MIDDLE OF POPULARITY RANKING! hehe

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics