Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (4.47 - 75votes)

Photo Kano - Sweet Snap

Alt Names: alt フォトカノ Sweet Snapalt Photo Kanoalt Photo Kano Sweet Snapalt Photo Kano: Sweet Snapalt Picture Girlfriend
Author: Yuzuki N-Dash
Artist: Yuzuki N-Dash
Genres: Ecchi EcchiHarem HaremRomance RomanceSchool Life School LifeSeinen Seinen
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Based off the popular Japanese PSP game, Photo Kano (or Picture Girlfriend) is about a boy, his interest in photography, and the harem that grows out of it.

Related:

- Photo Kano - Your Eyes Only (http://www.batoto.net/comic/_/photo-kano-your-eyes-only-r3863)
Go to Photo Kano - Sweet Snap Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments
The following content is intended for mature audiences and may contain sexual themes, gore, violence and/or strong language. Discretion is advised.

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Yuzuki N'..... New Window ZeKeR
  • 11 Replies
Topic Photo Kano - Latest Chapter Discussion New Window greensoulreaper
  • 3 Replies

330 Comments

i feel like in this manga the girls going to be the one to confess. :/
is this ever going to actually continue? it's all filler ...
It isn't actually intended for a certain someone but some of the post in the earlier comment section has been mentioning those a lot of Yuzuki's NTR doujin as well.

Although I find masking stupidity with sarcasm is comical. But hey, whatever floats your boat I guess.
Oh boy someone is mad. Can you read again?
It just sarcasm.
I'm laughing so hard right now because someone take that seriously.
@softpick are u kidding...
Awww... Those chapter shorts were pretty good and cute. :wub:
I got lost somewhere around ch. 5....
This one has better art compared to
http://vatoto.com/comic/_/comics/photo-kano-your-eyes-only-r3863
And he joined the harem club! I mean the photo club....
Why do people keep dragging Yuzuki's NTR's works in this manga? I bet some of you just saw one or two of his NTR works and you already go "Oh my Yuzuki n Dash, oh noes this will be NTR" or something retarded like that.

FYI guys, Yuzuki also has some good vanilla stories as well but his NTR is the one that always gets mentioned. Most importantly, how can he put an NTR in this when the source material doesn't have it?

I seriously some guys stop being stupid.
    • Gao likes this
>Yuzuki N
>Ponkotsu
>Shinogi Eisuke
Good luck to this three. Especially Yuzuki N, because i hate your NTR work.
Oh these extra chapters were all great X3
Aki's H route I was look forward finally adapted into the manga, Tomoe looks cuter, and Rinappai chapter xD I lol at Haruka cockblocked him =))
im guessing those are gonna be his girls XD
The Extras were a nice touchPosted Image
By the way, Yuzuki N' will also contribute on Photo Kano anthology manga that will be published on April 27th...
Posted Image
http://photokano.jp/comics.html#comics004
@thearux: I understand your point, but that would depend on author skills in order to avoid unnecessary romance. However, considering this manga is just a route from the original game, all the author can do is to add a little bit to spice things up. Well, I think your point is reasonable. Nevertheless, my point is I don't want just 10 or 20 chapters for a romance manga, too short to enjoy; especially Photo Kano, why would you want it end so fast?
@NoFear91 really? A short and full of romance and drama story is far better than a long with unnecessary drama or just because of the heck of it, there are a lot of examples about mangas like that, kimi no iru machi is a perfect example, its tedious already.
I, on the other hand, am perfectly fine with 10 chapter stories as long as they're good.
chibi niimi kawaii~
Spoiler
@kingot: he is, my friend, he is

@thearux: Nice and slow is much better than a rushed plot. Basically, I don't want to read a manga that end within 10 chapters
I remembered a while ago that Yuzuki N is a famous hentai artist.
Man, the main guy is kinda lame... as a man, you're more likely to pay attention to the girl you like but he's a total coward. The girl is a fresh breath of air.
This girl deserves the main to end with her, I mean, she is putting her all into being noticed, the main is too slow.
He should actively pursue and date his childhood friend.

Need more childhood friend ending.
I'm surprised this doesn't have an ecchi tag with the fanservice in it.
why there a mantis after the ladybug...

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics