Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (4.01 - 426votes)

GE ~Good Ending~

Alt Names: alt Mutlu Sonalt نهاية حسنة
Author: Sasuga Kei
Artist: Sasuga Kei
Genres: Drama DramaEcchi EcchiHarem HaremRomance RomanceSchool Life School LifeShounen Shounen
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Utsumi is your everyday student. He is also a boy that has always had a strong sense of what is right in the world. With nothing but innocence and a mind that longs for his "significant other," Utsumi takes on one of the toughest subjects: love. With the help of the devious and mysterious Kurokawa Yuki, will Utsumi learn how to be fortunate in the game of love? Only through the ups and downs of real life, and the assistance of his friends, will Utsumi be able to take a bite out of life and learn just what love is.
Go to GE ~Good Ending~ Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments
The following content is intended for mature audiences and may contain sexual themes, gore, violence and/or strong language. Discretion is advised.

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Was it a Good Ending!?!?? New Window kubou
  • 5 Replies
Topic Could someone spoil this for me? [Spoiler tags are a must!] New Window Eien No
  • 11 Replies
Topic GE - Discussion New Window Allanon
  • 204 Replies
Topic Where's 135-137? New Window sylviandark
  • 1 Replies
Topic Broken Chapters 63 to (END) New Window Drakezius
  • 0 Replies
Topic Is there anyone else that feels like dropping it ? New Window Makiavel
  • 80 Replies

1017 Comments

⊙__⊙ I am amazed by how much Utsumi can consistently screw things up.
I hate you Sasuga Kei, I freaking hate you.
On...Off...On...Off...On...Off

Utsumi, just stick with a setting and don't screw it up for once.
Then again...most of the girls interested in him are kinda...screwed up in the head in some way...
@Midgardsormr the manga's like a train wreck; even though it looks bad, its hard for anyone to look away (at least that's how I feel).
"This time, it really is The end" you say !!! Nay, i think it's just the Beginning.
People saying shou is obsessive are obvious the one without a girlfriend....

Drama? thats not drama... thats pretty normal, in some relationships, specially if the couple have bagage like them, and they know about it..
The Tooru thing THAT WAS DRAMA....

People seem to watch too much Disney channel... after the "i love you" all flowers for the rest of eternety...
I wish Utsumi could fix this mess because I think Shou is the best for him. And I know that every girlfriend would be in pain if they saw that kind event, 'cause man the picture in the gallery is his Ex.

PS. Shou is not obsessive because she endured when Utsumi lied to her about the chocolate. Well every people has his/her own limit to take.
Step 1) Utsumi starts thinking.
Step 2) He runs back to the gallery.
Step 3) He thanks the teacher for the submission and prize.
Step 4) He proceeds to choke a b****.

Utsumi goes on to be a millionaire photographer playboy. Yuki and Shou are distant memory...
omg, *kyaaa* If you don't like our comments then don't read it, b-b-but I-It's not like I hate you or anything geez can't hide these feelings anymoar fu my current gf I haz still in loves with youu come at me bro and give me a hug - Good Ending.
Hahaha at "level 99 hero",
Good arc.
YEESSSS fight and suffer like all couples do.
omg, just read it or don't read it... you don't need to comment bad thing about this manga or the author... you are annoyed yet you still read it... funny...
Worst even is that we all know he'll end up with Yuki, whoever is deluded enough to still think he'll end up with Shou or anyone else should get their eyes checked. YET the author keeps prolonging this drama generator...
And like said before...this rage inducing drama cannon is still going strong while other, good shounen manga are getting axed...such a shame.
[monotone]Oh no...that was so unexpected. I thought he would end up with Shou and not Yuki all this time. Who could have predicted this?[/monotone]

Jesus...this is such a Suzuka level drama generator...its almost shoujo...
Worst even th
Spoiler

@Dhoozy you don't know what you're talking about.
Please, Ichigo did not have a drama fest like this one... this manga is so overdramatic that it's nauseating at times. I strongly believe that the author must originally be a shoujo-oriented mangaka who switches gear to shounen for $$$. What with on-and-off relationships, overused romantic "devices", and unfunny jokes that are overabundant in shoujo. I'd have an easier time dealing with those fabulous shoujo dudes rather than this main wimpy guy here... C'mon, how many times does the author intend to bring Tatsumi and that other gal together then break them up? Can he/she do something new? I'm rly tired of this bullshit. The romance developed too fast and honestly speaking, the one-shot should seal the deal, there's not much material to go on wtih this kind of theme... It's kinda surprising to find a manga that's on the same level of annoyance as Kimi Iru I reckon...
THis manga kind of remind me of Ichigo 100% it makes me ANGRY!
he needs to find a girl that isnt crazy, or over obsessive
Thats a nice thing.. first, his job, he is going for photography, she gonna have start accepting like he might shoot some nakkid model.. is she going to be jelous about that too?
Now, if he wants, and they can overcome thing.. thats a good ending in my book

I just hope yuki stay the hell out there, it has nothing to do with her..
Utsu is the only one that should be trying to fix this
From where I stand, no relationship that comes from the manga's end will have a redemption. By redemption I believe none of the trials and hardships Utsumi contended with in his arduous road to love justifies the stumbles his, and the other main female characters', denseness have caused. Each will lack a grace that oftentimes makes a love story beautiful (but I guess that's how love sometimes pans out).

Simply put, Utsumi, though as nice of a person as one can be, is too inept to have a relationship with either Yuki and Shou. Utsumi acts too hastily, sometimes almost on pulse, and reasons those acts too lightly. Considering his delicate relationship with either, he has to consider their feelings much more so than he has.

And Yuki, what can I say? I do not have such a high opinion of a person who seems to refuse to deal with her true self. Even though I like Yuki's role in the story, I hope she and Utsumi do not end together, though it will most likely.

What a mess his love life has become.
Awwwww Snap....... HERE WE GO!!!!Posted Image
Come on guys, just accept it. Shou and Oonuma never really had any chance, they're there for drama's sake. Let your heart accept, Yuki is the one. Unless you're an M... like me. wut!?
AWW YEAH THIS JUST GOT REAL!! DUNDUNDUN
If it were anyone else, I'd say they were just reading too much into a photo. Since it's him, though...

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics